Reasons Why Whitesboro Is Great

Reasons Why Whitesboro Is Great

Posted in the Utica Forum

john L

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2014
Whitesboro is great----close knit neighbors---friendly people-- they are close to everything one needs to be close to like "location shopping" wise...I'm purchasing a house there now...LOVE IT....yeah there are some runned down houses in few spots ...but very few.....they are everywhere....every village/town.....choosen a nice peaceful spot in the village...cant wait til summer...so happy to be out of "stuck up" south Utica... I went from east utica --to south---and new Hartford is a joke$$$for WHAT!!!!! Moves all within TWO DECADES....(I grew up in newhartford--(gasp) Thanks for keeping my interest in this Whitesboro bashing contest---luckily..i visit this site from time to time...I couldn't be happier with my MOVE---already know my welcoming neighbors--as well as I already have friends there.....bashing makes people aware of the "good" things in life.....cuz bashers are jealous..no mind..bored..ignorant morons.....if you don't have something nice to say---don't say anything------KARMAS GONNA GET YOU....woo yeah

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Utica Signs and Riggies

Glenside, PA

#6 Mar 25, 2014
john L wrote:
Whitesboro is great----close knit neighbors---friendly people-- they are close to everything one needs to be close to like "location shopping" wise...I'm purchasing a house there now...LOVE IT....yeah there are some runned down houses in few spots ...but very few.....they are everywhere....every village/town.....choosen a nice peaceful spot in the village...cant wait til summer...so happy to be out of "stuck up" south Utica... I went from east utica --to south---and new Hartford is a joke$$$for WHAT!!!!! Moves all within TWO DECADES....(I grew up in newhartford--(gasp) Thanks for keeping my interest in this Whitesboro bashing contest---luckily..i visit this site from time to time...I couldn't be happier with my MOVE---already know my welcoming neighbors--as well as I already have friends there.....bashing makes people aware of the "good" things in life.....cuz bashers are jealous..no mind..bored..ignorant morons.....if you don't have something nice to say---don't say anything------KARMAS GONNA GET YOU....woo yeah
You forgot to mention the beautiful prison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ByeBye Comets and Riggies

Reading, PA

#7 Mar 26, 2014
Utica Signs and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the beautiful prison.
Don't forget the school next to the prison. That's a wonderful bonus! Lolololol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Goodbye Comet Riggies

Reading, PA

#8 Mar 26, 2014
ByeBye Comets and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the school next to the prison. That's a wonderful bonus! Lolololol
That's a wonderful plus. Don't forget it's great proximity to utica.
Blip of lf

Glenfield, NY

#12 Mar 29, 2014
Blind Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a big one.
The Whitesboro fire dept is awesome. They are the best career FD around. The pride of the county.
AFRICA STARVING CHILDREN

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Mar 29, 2014
No starving children eating fly's, or lion.

DAVE, how's the starving dead kids doing ? over in mudhutville ?
it must be awful

Carthage, NY

#15 Mar 29, 2014
trying to convince yourself that whitesboro is great...we KNOW it is not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 2017 Boilermaker SURPRISE! WHAT IS IT? 1 min DISEASE ON HUMANS 4
ghetto MOST DISGUSTING BROKEN ECONOMIC FAILURE ... 2 min DISEASE ON HUMANS 14
taxbreak HOMEOWNER MAKES BUCK GOOD 8 min DISEASE ON HUMANS 1
attns ELEVEN YEAR OLD HAS TWO KIDS BY BUCK 10 min DISEASE ON KIDS 3
taxless BUCK DROPS TEEN BUCK OVER AIR JORDANS 10 min SEE the TAZZ STENCH 5
attn ]\[lGGER SCATHING Urban Dictionary Entries 10 min SEE the TAZZ STENCH 5
why ]\[lGGERS HAVE LOWEST IQ OF ANY RACE ON EAR... 10 min DISEASE ON KIDS 55
"The City of Riggies" disappoints 2 hr NEEEEXT 60

Utica Jobs

More from around the web