High School Player

Kirkville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

A another Hockey Team would be great!!!!
Mr Hockey

Kirkville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

If Utica gets Pro Hockey back, there will be a need for another Ice Rink at SUNY!!!
Great Idea

Kirkville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

The plans for a New Ice Rink at Sunyit looks very enticing with the prospect looming of Pro Hockey Team in Utica! It's a great idea to have a new Ice Rink, especially if SUNY is planning a hockey team?
Play over work - FAIL

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Great Idea wrote:
The plans for a New Ice Rink at Sunyit looks very enticing with the prospect looming of Pro Hockey Team in Utica! It's a great idea to have a new Ice Rink, especially if SUNY is planning a hockey team?
Yeah it's good they spend more on retard team sports than academics. It guarantees no one will tap you for any nano research. SUNY IT claims to be a big "nano school" but doesn't even own the most basic research tools.
To a competing outsider this is a win win win all day!
Yes they "need" a big hockey rink and lights and all the payments that infrastructure will take to maintain for the next 40 years!

More proof New York Academia is nowhere, is GOING nowhere and won't be anything to worry about for the real movers and shakers. Perfect!
Bobby Orr

Kirkville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Believe me it's going to get built! The state funding is available?
Cops- FoodstampsN Furious

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Orr wrote:
Believe me it's going to get built! The state funding is available?
Good. All you have is a prison economy anyway. Stay out of the intellectual running SUNY IT, you've done a bangup job so far! You spend more on retard toys than academics! That's actually GREAT NEWS for some of us who believe you deserve to fester in the mental shit ther in upstate ny and never get out. This is perfect indeedy! Enjoy your stick rubberchip game and those gold plated nylon trophies! They'll make great fat bald and stupid prisoners, crackheads, steroidpoppin cops and correctiontards to support your upstate ny prison economy! Can I donate to help get you started? Yes it WILL be entertaining to see how things progress there over the next few decades! Predictable, but awesomely entertaining if you like watching idiots beat their heads on bricks walls and dig holes to China! You want it! You get it!
FLOPIX WELFARE FAILURES

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

tough guy WINNER ENGINQUEER

tough guy, 1 lips

UPD, 22,000,00

Super WINNER ENGINQUEER
Fast N Faggetass

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

FLOPIX WELFARE FAILURES wrote:
tough guy WINNER ENGINQUEER
tough guy, 1 lips
UPD, 22,000,00
Super WINNER ENGINQUEER
Sure. Glad you feel that way. That must be why you're here leaving hundreds of posts denying it! LAUGHING MY FKN ASS OFF ROLLING ON FLOOR NOOOOOOW!

Here bitches. You cowards need some sunblock your skin is like tissue paper little girl! Quick!! Go start a racism rant wall to bury the truth about what people see you for! Good nite don't get too furious fagggotasses you need to lay off the nerve damage "down there". Cold shower Forest Cockroach! The suns coming up up there too soon now right? LMAO!!
Bobby Hull

Kirkville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

SUNY some day will have a better hockey program with an Ice Arena than Utica College!!!
The Great One

Kirkville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

We need more Ice!!!!
Paulie

Kirkville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Spend the State Money for the Ice Rink before its too late?
SUNY Board Member

Kirkville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Sunyit has the land to build a first class Ice Arena!!
The ice man

Kirkville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

The Newly built Ice Rink will put the College on the Map especially with a Division III Hockey Team!!!!
This Is Why

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

NY is going bankrupt ant taxpayers are leaving. Utica Aud, just 10 minutes down the road, half used. Our 'cash strapped' state is going to build another rink?? We really aren't cash strapped, with unfunded liabilities we are Greece waiting to happen. More breads & circuses, thank you senator!
utica tools

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

The ice man wrote:
The Newly built Ice Rink will put the College on the Map especially with a Division III Hockey Team!!!!
Great. Will Timmy Stolo also coach that team too? Has got to be a step up from the nappy-headed Utica Yard-poodles.

Honestly, this is reminicent of the end days of the Roman Empire. Build this infrastructure for playing games to keep the unemployed busy when all the while our Empire State is crashing. Wonderful.
Ice Rink

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

We need more hockey teams!!,
Sharknado

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>So what good does that do to help the school teach? How can ice be state of the art? You can see where that schools priorities are. No curriculum so they want a big shiny ice skating rink? I love hockey too but this is why SUNY isn't exactly known as any real school. I hope they do build it because it will keep things the way they are. Expensive and worth nothiing unless you plan to transfer. If that.
Yeah... sigh... apparently for a TECH school, very few of its tech programs are actually accredited.

The school is a joke... I've seen a few of the computer science graduates working at Walmart or Sears... a few are working at Utica National or Rome Labs, because they're having difficulty trying to hire people from outside the region.
No Brainer

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>I think most schools in new york seem to spend more on athletics than academics. SUNY there is supposed to be the big "nano" school there, but they don't even posses the simplest tools in the discipline. They don't even own an SEM microscope, yet they bill themselves as this big "nano" teaching facility. Their academic offering is limited and parochial.. the equivalent of a high school offering the little plastic fake microscopes that show picture slides instead of actual, functional working optical scopes. SUNY teaches by showing only what others are doing elsewhere, with words and pictures instead of actually DOING. But HEY! That new hockey arena will be the ENVY of every other school within at least 15 miles!
Hilarious Mr. Hob!
No Brainer

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Sharknado wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... sigh... apparently for a TECH school, very few of its tech programs are actually accredited.
The school is a joke... I've seen a few of the computer science graduates working at Walmart or Sears... a few are working at Utica National or Rome Labs, because they're having difficulty trying to hire people from outside the region.
STFU ! What a fckin gay name you have too, "sharknado"... Sunds like you stole it from a toy you got from cracker jack box! "Hey kids, buy your 3 pack of good old cracker jacks and get a fun, new SHARKNADO. It's hours of fun for a girl and a boy (of 4)!" Where'd you graduate college, BARBIZON SCHOOL OF MODELING?
No Brainer

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

I think it's all possible now with the coming of the Nano growth that's actually in progress. This will become a first class locale, with or without hockey. Just you wait. Haters gonna hate...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lourdes Festival 3 min Lisa 1
little league world series 11 min The Babe 6
NICOLE WADinhermouthSWORTH 29 min Ohphuck 12
Reptilians in Utica! 29 min krllllll 2
rcil employment 1 hr Underpaid 7
stalker obsession problems 1 hr purple n green dr... 5
why pay for fireworks?? 2 hr Big Time 10
utica national (Jun '13) 2 hr NY Voter 518
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 3 hr Fat Tony Salerno 67
utica aud 3 hr Umm OK 89