comets vancouver
No one important

Rome, NY

#113 Apr 16, 2014
God help them wrote:
<quoted text>Like you have any inkling of how retarded you people sound.
That's the kettle calling the pot black. I sound foolish? You're the one spouting off like your Mr Aquillinis personal assistant. His ego...his master plan....please quit the facade.

Next you'll start weighing in on Donald Trumps plans to by the Bills. Do you call him Donny?
Aqulini riggies

Enfield, CT

#114 Apr 16, 2014
No one important wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the kettle calling the pot black. I sound foolish? You're the one spouting off like your Mr Aquillinis personal assistant. His ego...his master plan....please quit the facade.
Next you'll start weighing in on Donald Trumps plans to by the Bills. Do you call him Donny?
Mr Aquilini is superduper rich and has a superduper ego and always gets what he wants!!!! why do you think he got divorced last year, its because i can service him better than his wife!! thats why i get the superduper inside scoop on every superduper thing he does!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#115 Apr 16, 2014
In my opinion, it would be too costly for the Canucks to move their team to Abbotsford. First they would have to buy out their contract in Utica. Iím sure Utica is not going to let them just walk away from here without a fight. Abbotsford paid a lot of money to void their deal with the Heat. Iím sure they would be very hesitant to jump into another bad deal with the Canucks. I would be less surprised to see them try to attract a WHL team. That would make a lot more sense. The Canucks will need quite an incentive to move that far and incur all those additional travel expenses. Someone would have to show me how it would be profitable for them to make the move. It all boils down to dollars and cents. Unless the Canucks are losing big money in Utica (and they arenít) why would they even consider moving.
God help them

United States

#116 Apr 16, 2014
No one important wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the kettle calling the pot black. I sound foolish? You're the one spouting off like your Mr Aquillinis personal assistant. His ego...his master plan....please quit the facade.
Next you'll start weighing in on Donald Trumps plans to by the Bills. Do you call him Donny?
Oh fck you retard you're obviously a little shallow and paranoid. You're all retards squandering your kid's "educations". Even Keeler was stymied when the candidates and the teachers told him the "parents" in those schools will literally fire teachers and cut education so long as you fckn gasbag farters and prison job losers can have your "HS Sports" so get the fck over you and your kid's "big major ball career at duh dome" you goofyAsshole. You are right where you retards belong.
Rashy Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#117 Apr 16, 2014
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
In my opinion, it would be too costly for the Canucks to move their team to Abbotsford. First they would have to buy out their contract in Utica. Iím sure Utica is not going to let them just walk away from here without a fight. Abbotsford paid a lot of money to void their deal with the Heat. Iím sure they would be very hesitant to jump into another bad deal with the Canucks. I would be less surprised to see them try to attract a WHL team. That would make a lot more sense. The Canucks will need quite an incentive to move that far and incur all those additional travel expenses. Someone would have to show me how it would be profitable for them to make the move. It all boils down to dollars and cents. Unless the Canucks are losing big money in Utica (and they arenít) why would they even consider moving.
Because Rashy Dave Smith says so.
No one important

Rome, NY

#118 Apr 16, 2014
God help them wrote:
<quoted text>Oh fck you retard you're obviously a little shallow and paranoid. You're all retards squandering your kid's "educations". Even Keeler was stymied when the candidates and the teachers told him the "parents" in those schools will literally fire teachers and cut education so long as you fckn gasbag farters and prison job losers can have your "HS Sports" so get the fck over you and your kid's "big major ball career at duh dome" you goofyAsshole. You are right where you retards belong.
What did I tell you about calling people ret***? It's not socially acceptable anymore...and successful people don't speak that way.

Sorry but you can't classify me with that group. I can't stand the over-zealous sports parent. My my blood boil actually.

Now how exactly did my post come anywhere near crazy sports parents? I'm curious how you got onto this subject.

Please get back soon, I'm in between appointments (yes, people make appointments to see me...sorry you find that hard to believe), so I have a few minutes to kill.
Whatever retard

United States

#119 Apr 16, 2014
No one important wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I tell you about calling people ret***? It's not socially acceptable anymore...and successful people don't speak that way.[QOUTE] Oh how wrong you are thanks again! I'm but you can't co-opt a word to make yourself better. If your intelligence is "retarded" from norms, expect to hear it, retard.
[QUOTE who="No one important"]<quoted text>
Sorry but you can't classify me with that group. I can't stand the over-zealous sports parent. My my blood boil actually.
Now how exactly did my post come anywhere near crazy sports parents? I'm curious how you got onto this subject.
Please get back soon, I'm in between appointments (yes, people make appointments to see me...sorry you find that hard to believe), so I have a few minutes to kill.
From your retarded comment we see you have LOTS of time "between appointments".

I lump all spectator sports into nutty "sports parents" aka "lazy retarded losers that need entertainment and the cheapest thrills" and yes it goes for the fake "parents" who've made your area "special" for so long.

Plant corn, get corn. Enjoy your corn and goof hockey. Did any actual women show up at those games yet?
crunch fan

Farmington, CT

#120 Apr 16, 2014
Whatever retard wrote:
<quoted text>From your retarded comment we see you have LOTS of time "between appointments".
I lump all spectator sports into nutty "sports parents" aka "lazy retarded losers that need entertainment and the cheapest thrills" and yes it goes for the fake "parents" who've made your area "special" for so long.
Plant corn, get corn. Enjoy your corn and goof hockey. Did any actual women show up at those games yet?
WOW!!!! has this thread gone down hill fast........ yes women and girls show up to the games. i would estimate that 60-70 % are male, but females do enjoy the games. i will count my section tonight and see what the % are. hockey does tend to draw a male audiance, dont really see what you issue is...
No one important

Rome, NY

#121 Apr 16, 2014
Actually it's been a very busy day and yes I have another appointment at 4...still not sure why you find that hard to believe. Is that not how you operate?

Actually I'm not a big sports fan...find it boring actually. I did catch a handful of Comets game this year and the entire package was quite entertaining. You see Id rather be doing something myself...I'm kind of an active fellow. How about you...other than obsessively posting on Topix what do you do for entertainment?
So far - So good

United States

#122 Apr 16, 2014
crunch fan wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!! has this thread gone down hill fast........ yes women and girls show up to the games. i would estimate that 60-70 % are male, but females do enjoy the games. i will count my section tonight and see what the % are. hockey does tend to draw a male audiance, dont really see what you issue is...
"Sausagefests" are the issue, and you should recheck those photos from the games, it's more like 95% men. Now I can see why that wouldn't be a problem for Utica sports types but trust me that's a bit of an issue when you like to meet young pretty girls. If that's not a problem for you fine I get it but sitting watching other people slide around on ice is about as interesting as watching them chase eachother for balls and slapping eachother's asses. There is SO much more you people could be doing for your kids and your selves. The trick is is to keep you from knowing that. So far, so good!
Yay hawkeeeee guys!
Dream On

Syracuse, NY

#123 Apr 16, 2014
God help them wrote:
<quoted text>Oh fck you retard you're obviously a little shallow and paranoid. You're all retards squandering your kid's "educations". Even Keeler was stymied when the candidates and the teachers told him the "parents" in those schools will literally fire teachers and cut education so long as you fckn gasbag farters and prison job losers can have your "HS Sports" so get the fck over you and your kid's "big major ball career at duh dome" you goofyAsshole. You are right where you retards belong.
I'm just wondering, do you utilize a stream-of-consciousness as your narrative device or do you actually re-read what you wrote and change/edit your, uh, "style" at all?

You'd make an interesting case study.
So far - So good

United States

#124 Apr 16, 2014
Dream On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just wondering, do you utilize a stream-of-consciousness as your narrative device or do you actually re-read what you wrote and change/edit your, uh, "style" at all?
You'd make an interesting case study.
Ah yes the retards and entertainment-crazed retards stuck in CNY are now deciding who'd make a good "case study" by ranting up out of the CNY septic tank trying to sound educated. Again, all while ranting about their love for siting on their fat asses watching games stunk to high-heaven with men.

Way to go ace! Tell us you have an encore rant for that one!
comets comets comets

Utica, NY

#125 Apr 16, 2014
So far - So good wrote:
<quoted text>"Sausagefests " are the issue, and you should recheck those photos from the games, it's more like 95% men. Now I can see why that wouldn't be a problem for Utica sports types but trust me that's a bit of an issue when you like to meet young pretty girls. If that's not a problem for you fine I get it but sitting watching other people slide around on ice is about as interesting as watching them chase eachother for balls and slapping eachother's asses. There is SO much more you people could be doing for your kids and your selves. The trick is is to keep you from knowing that. So far, so good!
Yay hawkeeeee guys!
well most pictures are taken in the lower level of the aud, and thats all season ticket holder areas( i would guess most season ticket holders are male) the younger crowd and gilrs tend to be in the upper sections. most girls and people with children do not like to sit near the ice, in case a puck comes in the stands. also the upper tickets are cheaper, and thats what they can afford. its pretty much common sense.......
Vomits Vomits Vomits

United States

#126 Apr 16, 2014
comets comets comets wrote:
<quoted text>
well most pictures are taken in the lower level of the aud, and thats all season ticket holder areas( i would guess most season ticket holders are male) the younger crowd and gilrs tend to be in the upper sections. most girls and people with children do not like to sit near the ice, in case a puck comes in the stands. also the upper tickets are cheaper, and thats what they can afford. its pretty much common sense.......
Whatever you have to tell yourself cupcake. The photos show ALL the stands and they don't lie like people born in Utica. Any other stupid excuses and "theories" you want to try tootsie roll?

Look at the sports-obsessed dullards hawking other men for cheap thrills while sitting on their ass in a stinking 3rd rate hockey arena watching NY state poverty-trap welfare hockey run by hasbeens and nobodies.
comets comets comets

Utica, NY

#127 Apr 16, 2014
Vomits Vomits Vomits wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you have to tell yourself cupcake. The photos show ALL the stands and they don't lie like people born in Utica. Any other stupid excuses and "theories" you want to try tootsie roll?
Look at the sports-obsessed dullards hawking other men for cheap thrills while sitting on their ass in a stinking 3rd rate hockey arena watching NY state poverty-trap welfare hockey run by hasbeens and nobodies.
are you having a bad day???????? you got turned down for a job with the comets cause they know your lazy, useless, and have some serious personality issues...... deal with it!!!!!!!!
Vomits Vomits Vomits

United States

#128 Apr 16, 2014
comets comets comets wrote:
<quoted text>
are you having a bad day???????? you got turned down for a job with the comets cause they know your lazy, useless, and have some serious personality issues...... deal with it!!!!!!!!
Are you for real squid? I don't need or do child's work. I make 4x anyone in that building makes simplistic Utican retard. It's called a REAL EDUCATION and a DEGREE and FRIENDS. You REALLY need to reassess your debate skills and your sad hockey-man-crazed "life" assholeface. I do real man's work not play games like you children on the welfare hockey paycheck all day. Get out of Utica or a degree sometime in the next life you'll see.

Comets as predicted - one and done.
prendere lesca

Utica, NY

#129 Apr 16, 2014
Vomits Vomits Vomits wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real squid? I don't need or do child's work. I make 4x anyone in that building makes simplistic Utican retard. It's called a REAL EDUCATION and a DEGREE and FRIENDS. You REALLY need to reassess your debate skills and your sad hockey-man-crazed "life" assholeface. I do real man's work not play games like you children on the welfare hockey paycheck all day. Get out of Utica or a degree sometime in the next life you'll see.
Comets as predicted - one and done.
The only job you have is to make your husband Dave happy! REAL EDUCATION? DEGREE? FRIENDS? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!Especial ly the FRIENDS part)
Het twatshot

United States

#131 Apr 16, 2014
uc comets wrote:
<quoted text>. I guess that would explain why you spend everyday all day on topix... I take it you work for a family member or a relative and they pay you to stay away cause your so clueless and lazy........ And people with higher education do not call other people names so I guess your high education means you flunked out at MV.......
Really fuckface? I have a Masters and earned it so shut theFuck up haha! Your petty childish poor utican-luck imaginings and retard blather make no difference. I KNOW.

You hockey is fcked BTW it has been foretold little boys. Enjoy.... men-obsessed homo sports parasites!
Het twatshot

United States

#132 Apr 16, 2014
We can tell nobody's paying you for your brains or thinking Mr. "Wrong Guess"!

Now go look at the men and take a good long sniff queerbait hawkee queens. Maybe in the next life you'll figure out a way to get some women to show up.
Traffic Circle Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#133 Apr 16, 2014
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
In my opinion, it would be too costly for the Canucks to move their team to Abbotsford. First they would have to buy out their contract in Utica. Iím sure Utica is not going to let them just walk away from here without a fight. Abbotsford paid a lot of money to void their deal with the Heat. Iím sure they would be very hesitant to jump into another bad deal with the Canucks. I would be less surprised to see them try to attract a WHL team. That would make a lot more sense. The Canucks will need quite an incentive to move that far and incur all those additional travel expenses. Someone would have to show me how it would be profitable for them to make the move. It all boils down to dollars and cents. Unless the Canucks are losing big money in Utica (and they arenít) why would they even consider moving.
I would suggest you listen and watch the body languages at the 40 second mark. This was from November of 2013...a month after the comets season started.

http://youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 1 min Welfare Powered TAZZ 29
Stuck in Utica Forever 2 min loooooooool 13
Mentally Sick Topix Posters 24 min Nut job stalker 7
mv basket 34 min FAAAG 2
why CANT COWARD SEAWOMAN STALKER AFFORD GAS & H... 39 min Nut job stalker 3
Line of protesters by Cavallo's last night 44 min Lobbyist 14
Is Harmony Running? 54 min big d 4
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Reasonable Doubt 203
Bella Regina 4 hr disgusting 13

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages