Comments
41 - 60 of 63 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 3
hotties

Utica, NY

#44 Jan 26, 2012
The exec office has one hot chick that works there don't know her name but black haired beauty. Yum..yum
Utica

Utica, NY

#45 Jan 27, 2012
cheatin heart wrote:
lots a cheatin going on there......relationship wise that is
who
Matty Cuda

Lake Placid, NY

#46 Jan 27, 2012
Think they'd hire me?
ucp

Utica, NY

#47 Jan 29, 2012
hey recruiter, it was Griffiths. She had marbles in her mouth but was pretty hot
giantsfan1

Minoa, NY

#48 Jan 29, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
do tell
when was this and which location
ive worked for this agency for five years and honestly have had a lot of crazy things happen and individuals pass away and there has ALWAYS been investigations so im not sure where you are getting your information from... but im pretty sure that you are wrong
Yeah ok

Rome, NY

#49 Mar 3, 2012
Pro UCP wrote:
<quoted text>
This entire paragraph is bogus and wrong. This is absolute garbage. It's a great place, doing great things; both for the people they serve and their employees. Absolute libel.
This is a line of bullshit if I ever did hear it!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah ok

Rome, NY

#50 Mar 3, 2012
sav62848 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are refreshing. Thank you for your positive and appealing reflections.
Either that or you are one of the brown nosed kiss asses who are promoted through the ranks at UCP ahead of those with actual degrees and qualifications!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah ok

Rome, NY

#51 Mar 3, 2012
Listen,it is not who you know,it is who you are friends with at UCP that entitles you to promotion.I know employees at UCP who have four year degrees and Master's Degrees in conjunction with many years of experience that apply for administrative positions and other positions that require a four year degree at minimal,they go to the interview,it appears promising then two weeks later they find out someone with no education and less experience are hired over them.......its obvious how UCP operates!!!!!!!!!!
joke

Rome, NY

#55 Mar 3, 2012
disgruntled wrote:
<quoted text>Another sad utican that learned English by talking not reading!
kind of sad because your a utican as well and come on here to create drama by criticism. I say thats pretty sad of you yourself. Get a life.
yuck 1

Utica, NY

#57 Mar 6, 2012
Nice that they have a person working with the kids that has just had a dui and was recently arrested for tresspassing (when intoxicated) and is under 21. Nice. If that's who they have working for them I am not impressed.
in need of answer

East Granby, CT

#58 Sep 9, 2013
do they random drug test at ucp??
Someone

Utica, NY

#59 Dec 12, 2013
Tana Marie Burke is a fake,backstabbing whore.A real homewrecker....she had a fling with the director of the Rome Campus who was subsequently demoted for his dumb ass ways.And that fake as bitch Patty Carey...Tana Marie and Party are a dynamic duo.....useless fakes who are a waste of space!
13 year staff

Baltimore, MD

#60 Dec 13, 2013
I've worked at ucp fron 11/99 to 3/12. Ive worked in various houses, positions, and shifts. My career was based in the CRP and I was there for the passing of a resident, investigations into abuse from resident to resident and staff to resident to neglect. That being said I gained the bulk of my professional experience there and am thankful for the opportunity. I started at 7.37 and left at 17.50 and its a job like any other. You get what you put it in it..I loved my coworkers and the residents but hated administration. They are fake and in all reality view employees as what's called full time equivalents. Remember though that it is a job and just a job ..
Really

Watertown, NY

#61 Feb 4, 2014
Someone wrote:
Tana Marie Burke is a fake,backstabbing whore.A real homewrecker....she had a fling with the director of the Rome Campus who was subsequently demoted for his dumb ass ways.And that fake as bitch Patty Carey...Tana Marie and Party are a dynamic duo.....useless fakes who are a waste of space!
Just remember it takes 2 for a fling. WTG Tana Marie, maybe he got what he deserved.
SanFranFan

United States

#62 Feb 26, 2014
I heard she turned into a slut after a breakup she had. Doesnt suprise me though look at who her friends are. Most girls who are fake and play the victim turn out to be like that.And for the fling she had-well the guy probably did getwhat he deserved cuz i heard about him.heard hes a douch bag.anyways-you think she wants to hook up?
CHARMED68

Utica, NY

#63 Mar 1, 2014
UCP is great wrote:
I actually work at Upstate Cerebral Palsy and I love it! I have worked there for 4 years and from an employee standpoint I could not ask for a better job. The services are excellent and we really have an impact on the children and adults we serve. I would recommend that anyone apply there to work - it is a great place to be.
i TAKE IT YOU DON'T WORK W/ THE RESIDENTS.......
Maxine

Bradenton, FL

#64 Mar 5, 2014
The special education teachers there do a fantastic job with the diverse clients there. Milestones are met everyday with these children who otherwise might not get a chance to succeed. They are educated and dedicated staff who have studied hard and use their skills everyday with children with special needs. Hats off to all the UCP staff that do the hard work to make the administrators look good. They would not be where they are without their dedication to their profession. Administration would do well to remember where some of them came from.........
Someone

Utica, NY

#65 Apr 16, 2014
Maxine wrote:
The special education teachers there do a fantastic job with the diverse clients there. Milestones are met everyday with these children who otherwise might not get a chance to succeed. They are educated and dedicated staff who have studied hard and use their skills everyday with children with special needs. Hats off to all the UCP staff that do the hard work to make the administrators look good. They would not be where they are without their dedication to their profession. Administration would do well to remember where some of them came from.........
You are right!!!! The staff perform the slave labor and the administrators take the credit! Then the administrators treat the staff horribly!!!!! Here is a list of fake administrators at UCP:

PATTI CAREY-So fake it's humiliating just to be in her presence! She enjoys ratting staff out behind their backs rather then addressing an issue personally.She is a coward and I am not sure why she is so high up the chain as she is worthless!

SHARON WHITE-FAKE,that's all I am going to say,fake.....

TANA-MARIE BURKE-This girl is so clueless I am surprised she can start her own car!!!! Oh and if crap hits the fan it's never her fault,always someone else's,she isn't accountable to her actions.Hmmmmm I guess PDI was a waste of seat space when it involves her!!!!!

THE BEST ADMINISTRATORS

JIM WEAVER-This guy goes out of his way for staff,I never witnessed him throwing staff under the bus and he although he isn't good with names,he at least attempted to remember no matter how botched.He would always ask staff how their day was going and wasn't afraid to call staff out on the spot! Then he would leave it at that,he busted you for being stupid,corrected your behavior and he would let it go if it wasn't a serious issue....nothing like fake ass PATTI....I hope Jim takes charge of that agency one day and terminated all the worthless administrators!!!!
The truth

Utica, NY

#66 Thursday Jul 31
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember it takes 2 for a fling. WTG Tana Marie, maybe he got what he deserved.
FYI the director works in hr now and has left residential to work there as a personal choice. If anyone who believes this scrap would have half a brain would know that someone who was supposedly demoted for screwing someone he supervises wouldn't be demoted and sent to human resource to work with employees of the whole agency. Do yourselves a favor and make up some bull that actually makes sense and then go kick some rocks you f**cking retards
rewards

Utica, NY

#67 Friday Aug 1
Tough place to work, but it can be rewarding. Tough, as some clients can seriously hurt you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 32 min Sun bonnet Sue 16
Hotel Utica Manager Matt Gaetano ARRESTED (AGAIN) 38 min Jones 17
SUNYPIE Sweety Tomato PI students need SPORTS M... 1 hr need a friend 9
New Hartford becoming Utica 1 hr Escape from New H... 4
notre dame hs 1 hr Dr Answer 2
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 2 hr Cops lost MISERABLY 132
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 2 hr chuckles chuckles 84
utica aud 9 hr Losing Interest 141
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 10 hr Adult-child 79
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 10 hr Always a sunny day 48