First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Think about it

Poland, NY

#1 Jun 24, 2008
If you know anyone working there or planning to apply there just simply tell them to run, thats all.
the real deal

Concord, CA

#2 Jun 24, 2008
Why? I know many people that work there. You know who should run? The people that live in the area around the soon to be campus in Chadwicks at the former brookside school, its going to go from a quite neighborhood to a huge UCP Campus. Sucks to be them.
cheatin heart

Brewerton, NY

#3 Jun 24, 2008
lots a cheatin going on there......relationship wise that is
Too much pettiness

Liverpool, NY

#4 Jun 24, 2008
Too much in fighting about who's in charge. Too many women working together. Fat ugly ones are always jealous of young pretty ones. They do anything to hurt them at work.
Sean

Ithaca, NY

#5 Jun 24, 2008
That goes on in every workplace. It's not only the obese hating the skinny; it's the old hating the young; the unattractive hating the attractive; the dumb hating the smart; the childless hating the women with children... and on and on!
the real deal

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Jun 24, 2008
B!tches!
UCP is great

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2008
I actually work at Upstate Cerebral Palsy and I love it! I have worked there for 4 years and from an employee standpoint I could not ask for a better job. The services are excellent and we really have an impact on the children and adults we serve. I would recommend that anyone apply there to work - it is a great place to be.
Sean

Ithaca, NY

#8 Jun 24, 2008
Sounds like another "political dumping ground" place of employment. Utica is noted for such employment opportunities.
yeahsure

AOL

#9 Jun 24, 2008
UCP is great wrote:
I actually work at Upstate Cerebral Palsy and I love it! I have worked there for 4 years and from an employee standpoint I could not ask for a better job. The services are excellent and we really have an impact on the children and adults we serve. I would recommend that anyone apply there to work - it is a great place to be.
how bout the kids that end up dead at the houses..no investigations?
hmmmmmm

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2008
do tell
when was this and which location
Nofri

United States

#11 Jun 24, 2008
hmmmmmm wrote:
do tell
when was this and which location
Christ On the Fkn Cross!!!!!!
Will you stop the rumor mills???
what

Seattle, WA

#13 Jun 24, 2008
yeahsure wrote:
<quoted text>how bout the kids that end up dead at the houses..no investigations?
i do recall a death some years ago at Hinkley and i remember there being a huge investigation. not sure of the outcome but i definitely remember there being an investigation! also, with todays bureaucracy you can bet your a$$ there are investigations even if there is not death! perhaps you should do some research especially when you are going to attack an indivual or buz.
ooops

Seattle, WA

#14 Jun 24, 2008
some horrible english and misspellings....sorry
Amber

AOL

#16 Jun 24, 2008
Sean wrote:
That goes on in every workplace. It's not only the obese hating the skinny; it's the old hating the young; the unattractive hating the attractive; the dumb hating the smart; the childless hating the women with children... and on and on!
I feel the love here
UCP does good

New York, NY

#17 Jun 24, 2008
I know alot of people that work at UCP. It is like any other job if you take pride in your work you are rewarded and if you don't then you won't be rewarded. UCP employs over 1700 people and continues to grow. Anyone who hasn't worked for UCP should refrain from commenting because you are likely to be non accurate. UCP on a daily basis provides services that are above standards. Working at UCP is very rewarding and you also get a paycheck which in this poor economy is a reward in itself. Maybe some of the negative people who commented should apply, oh I forgot UCP drug tests you wouldn't get hired anyways. When it is all said and done everyone has their own opinion some right and some wrong but you are still entitled to your opinion. So I say to all who commented good or bad have a great day.
Wow

United States

#18 Jun 25, 2008
Too much pettiness wrote:
Too much in fighting about who's in charge. Too many women working together. Fat ugly ones are always jealous of young pretty ones. They do anything to hurt them at work.
That certainly sums it up perfectly. The regular employees dont stand a chance against any supervisor in any argument and the human resource department stands by no one. They would rather just fire you and start over with someone else off the street. Go to a UCP orientation and look at the people that are getting hired. I tell ya what, it's not the people with 4 year degrees or masters looking to start a career. It's the high school dropouts and scum of the area. Thats what happens when you offer jobs for minimum wage working ridiculous overnight shifts.
do use the daycare

Rome, NY

#19 Jun 25, 2008
Think about it wrote:
If you know anyone working there or planning to apply there just simply tell them to run, thats all.
how about an employee who used their daycare only to find his 2 year old out in the hot sun alone last year.

they forgot him. He was dehydrated and could have been abducted, hadn't the father happen to go to check on him, during his lunch break
matthews was the name

Rome, NY

#20 Jun 25, 2008
Think about it wrote:
the boy that died under circumstances that were not investigated was a Mathews boy.

these children in most cases have no family that care about them so they can be victimized without anyone caring.

I care, I work there and have documented these things.
curious

Fayetteville, NY

#21 Jun 25, 2008
let's get back to the cheating at UCP... anyone know any specifics? maybe what house?
Think about it

Poland, NY

#22 Jun 25, 2008
Theres all sorts of corruption in that place. From staff molesting the individuals to women being nailed for sexual harrassment and being transferred instead of being fired. Everything gets swept under the rug. But they'll be sure to nail you if you've smoked a joint on your own time in the last few months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Oliveira arrested for Domestic Violence 5 min Robert Oliveira 2
Why The Silence Robert Oliveira 11 min Bobby Oliveiras H... 9
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 17 min wboro-x 29
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 24 min frilled2b 6,430
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 50 min toni 29
aloha I'm kristen copeland 55 min dummypants 13
Sissy President 58 min dummypants 4
Teb's son arrested from NH. 59 min Community Disorga... 17
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 3 hr Rice Crispies 24
Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 22 hr omg 4,781
•••

Freeze Watch for Oneida County was issued at September 17 at 2:55PM EDT

•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••