freezing dog. someone must know

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tracy

Albany, NY

#1 Dec 24, 2013
Does anyone know who owns a white jack Russell terrier.... that is always wandering the streets.. It was walking down Leeds St. Today in 20 degree weather.. . Its freezing scared and wandering I've seen it several times in the past week in a half....someone please help.....
tracy

Albany, NY

#3 Dec 24, 2013
I did.... they came out took a run down and said they would call animal control...but they are most likely closed because of the holiday...till Thursday
awww

Cambridge, MA

#4 Dec 24, 2013
Can u give him a warm place to sleep . Then get help for it after the holiday.
tracy

Albany, NY

#5 Dec 24, 2013
. I tried to get him to come to me.... brought treats and he was scared and cold.. and ran.....I will look for him tommorow again...maybe they let him in ?..I will talk to animal control and have them find him.... I hope........
Leeds resident

Albany, NY

#6 Dec 24, 2013
tracy wrote:
Does anyone know who owns a white jack Russell terrier.... that is always wandering the streets.. It was walking down Leeds St. Today in 20 degree weather... Its freezing scared and wandering I've seen it several times in the past week in a half....someone please help.....
It belongs to that crazy lady on the 1200 block of Leeds.
tracy

Albany, NY

#7 Dec 24, 2013
Does she let it back in at times do you know ?? I would be very grateful if you would give me an address.... I promise I won't say anything.. where I got info from......this dog was freezing....it was 20 today..........
Golden

Morris, NY

#8 Dec 24, 2013
tracy wrote:
Does she let it back in at times do you know ?? I would be very grateful if you would give me an address.... I promise I won't say anything.. where I got info from......this dog was freezing....it was 20 today..........
Sounds like its best for this dog NOT to go back there. Good Luck catching it.
ShaQuan

Lowville, NY

#9 Dec 24, 2013
yo yo yo dog be anemls like i be cares they just be fo fitin an stuff
Leeds resident

Clark Mills, NY

#10 Dec 24, 2013
Think 1217
tracy

Albany, NY

#11 Dec 25, 2013
My intent is just to find out who owns the dog not to return the dog.... thank you for address..!!!!. how sure are you on the number......
tracy

Albany, NY

#12 Dec 25, 2013
I figured it was the 1200 block.....
amused

United States

#13 Dec 25, 2013
Leeds resident wrote:
<quoted text>
It belongs to that crazy lady on the 1200 block of Leeds.
be more specific.1200 block is like a psych ward.
Please

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 25, 2013
tracy wrote:
My intent is just to find out who owns the dog not to return the dog.... thank you for address..!!!!. how sure are you on the number......
Tracy, please try help this dog. This is really upsetting me. Call the police maybe if you cannot get through to animal control. Or even Lainey's Army. Smaller dogs cannot be outside very long. Please don't give up on him. If I lived closer I would be right down there today. Thank you for caring.
tracy

Albany, NY

#15 Dec 25, 2013
don't worry I wont...I will follow through for this little guy. Honest...I'm working right now and will call animal control today
Golden

Morris, NY

#16 Dec 25, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Tracy, please try help this dog. This is really upsetting me. Call the police maybe if you cannot get through to animal control. Or even Lainey's Army. Smaller dogs cannot be outside very long. Please don't give up on him. If I lived closer I would be right down there today. Thank you for caring.
Agreed, I feel the same way. It's so cold today. Keep us posted on progress. I'm too far away as well but I can send food or blankets to whoever helps this pup.
Excuse me

Utica, NY

#18 Dec 25, 2013
I thank this person greatly for her care about what happens to that little dog? It's not a contest as to whether people care about other people or animals really..Stop trying to make it that way. If someone or an animals is in need then it should be helped. Animals are not able to take care of themselves. Some people who are in need are only that way because they do not care about themselves or what to try and help themselves. I'm not saying all people...but alot of them. Do not criticize this person on this forum who is taking to heart a very important thing to help this little animal in need. Dogs get frostbit very very easily. I notice there are some other dogs left outside all the time in this below zero weather particularly one German Shepherd on Mohawk Street..This dog is large yes..has a thicker coat yes..but they still need shelter from the bad weather which it does not have and it's outside all the time. It's just a shame. Keep on trying to find this dog's owner and please please contact whatever authorities before it's too late. Thank you for your concern.
Wondering

Carthage, NY

#19 Dec 25, 2013
Excuse me wrote:
I thank this person greatly for her care about what happens to that little dog? It's not a contest as to whether people care about other people or animals really..Stop trying to make it that way. If someone or an animals is in need then it should be helped. Animals are not able to take care of themselves. Some people who are in need are only that way because they do not care about themselves or what to try and help themselves. I'm not saying all people...but alot of them. Do not criticize this person on this forum who is taking to heart a very important thing to help this little animal in need. Dogs get frostbit very very easily. I notice there are some other dogs left outside all the time in this below zero weather particularly one German Shepherd on Mohawk Street..This dog is large yes..has a thicker coat yes..but they still need shelter from the bad weather which it does not have and it's outside all the time. It's just a shame. Keep on trying to find this dog's owner and please please contact whatever authorities before it's too late. Thank you for your concern.
So why aren't you helping the poor German Shepard left out in the cold all the time. If you see it. Do something. They all need our help.
Excuse me

Utica, NY

#20 Dec 25, 2013
Actually I did do something about it..I called the Humane Society and reported it to them. They said to call the police or animal control and I tried to reach animal control and they did not answer. I even went to the home and waited to see if someone came in or out and I was going to talk to them if I could. But I didn't have any success with that. I am watching the situation and will continue to call animal control. It's really sad that they are never there when needed. I'm always on watch for animal abuse. I do not need to explain myself. Everyone knows how I am with animals. Hope this answers your comment.
tracy

Boston, MA

#21 Dec 26, 2013
OK here's the deal we are all concerned obviously so if animal control doesn't answer then the police will be getting involved... does the German Shepherd have any shelter ? whats the address. I. will check it out too..
Fool

Carthage, NY

#23 Dec 26, 2013
The facts wrote:
Why aren't people helping people like we feel the need to help animals????
Those trying to help animals are probably the first to try and help other people too. Get off of your lame soap-box and try and make a difference yourself, whether it be trying to help another person or animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8th graders drunk on vodka and high on pot at N... 9 min Cops came 1
Diaper Need Awareness Week 22 min Hey Dave 8
Cladia, Claudia, Claudia 31 min Repub Voting For Her 38
Slice pizzeria employee 1 hr Teeny bopper 3
Local politicians cowering in face of NANOSCAM! 1 hr Zephyr Teachout 12
Drop Football NH 1 hr Cut Sports 6
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr Jazmen 469
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 4 hr KingAndrewCuomo 67
Sad Marriages 7 hr bernie 38
Clowns Clowns Clowns 10 hr Hobo klown 17