black cat bar & grill
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
udontdrinkydrink adouble

Herkimer, NY

#41 Feb 20, 2011
Iam a bartender if you ask for a double with out asking for a large glass you would get a regular glass....so dont hate , learn how to order a drink
just fyi.
hmmm

Watertown, NY

#42 Feb 25, 2011
Michelle Odell
Stayce

Gouverneur, NY

#44 Jul 25, 2014
Omg, so over rated! Food was ok but so expensive! Left still hungry! Not worth the money... Could go to a chain restaurant for a better meal! So many better choices in the area.... Will never go back!,,,
will

Whitesboro, NY

#45 Jul 25, 2014
I will never go there again
Stayce

Herkimer, NY

#47 Jul 26, 2014
Apparently you eat A lot more than the average person because I've never left there hungry. And it's not expensive
Remember when

Utica, NY

#49 Jul 26, 2014
perhaps i will see you
one day in court renee remember my friend?????
What goes around comes around....
HtwoO

Ardsley, NY

#50 Jul 26, 2014
Drinks are WATERED down
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#51 Jul 26, 2014
What nights do they have dancers???
i know

Utica, NY

#52 Jul 27, 2014
The food is delicious, bt you do not get enough. I never mind
paying a lot for a good dinner, but I would like to leave full.
hmmm

Utica, NY

#53 Jul 27, 2014
hmmm wrote:
Michelle Odell
what about her?
Wow

Oneida, NY

#54 Oct 23, 2014
I worked here - they treated me like shit. I'm a hard worker and very easy to get along with. They had their click going and people were threatened by me. Customers loved me and one of the employees hated that - so she started making up crazy lies about me. Since she had been there forever - obviously Renee took her side. Oh and I know someone who pissed in the fryers there - ha ha ha! Good luck eating the good now. Oh, one time a server pissed a cook off so he spit in the food she served and picked food up off of the floor and put it on the plate. The dumbass served it anyhow. Oh - and the drinks are watered down - it's pretty pathetic. Renee makes the bartenders pay her whatever she is short in the drawer at the end of the night, too. Was so happy to get out of there when I did.
Julia Child

Utica, NY

#55 Oct 23, 2014
Wow wrote:
I worked here - they treated me like shit. I'm a hard worker and very easy to get along with. They had their click going and people were threatened by me. Customers loved me and one of the employees hated that - so she started making up crazy lies about me. Since she had been there forever - obviously Renee took her side. Oh and I know someone who pissed in the fryers there - ha ha ha! Good luck eating the good now. Oh, one time a server pissed a cook off so he spit in the food she served and picked food up off of the floor and put it on the plate. The dumbass served it anyhow. Oh - and the drinks are watered down - it's pretty pathetic. Renee makes the bartenders pay her whatever she is short in the drawer at the end of the night, too. Was so happy to get out of there when I did.

Thanks for the tip .. I'll cross that place off my list
your just as bad

Utica, NY

#56 Oct 26, 2014
Wow wrote:
I worked here - they treated me like shit. I'm a hard worker and very easy to get along with. They had their click going and people were threatened by me. Customers loved me and one of the employees hated that - so she started making up crazy lies about me. Since she had been there forever - obviously Renee took her side. Oh and I know someone who pissed in the fryers there - ha ha ha! Good luck eating the good now. Oh, one time a server pissed a cook off so he spit in the food she served and picked food up off of the floor and put it on the plate. The dumbass served it anyhow. Oh - and the drinks are watered down - it's pretty pathetic. Renee makes the bartenders pay her whatever she is short in the drawer at the end of the night, too. Was so happy to get out of there when I did.
If someone did piss in the fryer, your just as bad for not saying anything.
Wow

Oneida, NY

#57 Oct 28, 2014
your just as bad wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone did piss in the fryer, your just as bad for not saying anything.
There was nothing I could do - I found out long after it happened. An employee from a year or so before me. And I found out after I left. I have told everyone and anyone who asks about this establishment not to go there because it's dirty and the employees all hate the owner so they do disgusting stuff.
Black Pussycat

New York, NY

#58 Oct 28, 2014
I went there Twice .. I didn't eat but I did drink ..
My Girlfriend and I both said the same thing .. The drinks are "Watered Down".
Cookie

Springfield, MA

#59 Oct 30, 2014
Remember when wrote:
perhaps i will see you
one day in court renee remember my friend?????
What goes around comes around....
Amen to that! Renee thinks she's some new age thinker and good things should come to her?? She looks like a tranny and treats her employees awful. Her food all comes from the freezer and she takes credit for it. For a lebennese she doesn't know how to make hummus for sh**, and the grape leaves come out if a can. The meatballs are great but they come from a frozen bag. She thinks because she was a bartender at Carmella's that she knows how to cook. All she learned was how to make the same awful food. I hope the place goes down fast along with the kharma that she deserves coming!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV Weather 6 min why 62
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 16 min Preet Now 8
Willowvale fire company !!! (Feb '13) 27 min thirdnameivetried 16
jr and sr legion 1 hr second that 2
Pistol Permits in Oneida County 1 hr omg 51
Shots closing? 2 hr David 3
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 2 hr Excelsior 346
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages