Utica man, Frankfort man charged in connection to multiple bank robberies

Mar 12, 2013 Full story: WKTV 58

A Utica man and Frankfort man have been charged in connection with more than half a dozen bank robberies in New York and Massachusetts.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yum

Utica, NY

#41 Apr 7, 2013
tooooooo funny how uneducated you all are on this topic. even more funny that out of all the posts on here - not a single one was accurate.
yum

Utica, NY

#42 Apr 7, 2013
God wrote:
Self absorbed mother never says no to her child because he is perfect. Ego maniac mother believes she is better then her neighbors, don't blame nick he iis a product of her, send her To jail. Teach her compassion kindness. Teach her she is not alone in the world others have needs and wants.
mt. carmel taught you that?
yum

Utica, NY

#43 Apr 7, 2013
new taxed wrote:
Up to 20 years for each and $250,000 for each robbery. So he' s been linked to more than 1. Surely his momma can afford the payment plus he owns a couple of houses if his mother, who works in the county clerks office, didnt transfer the property out of his name?
keep listening to wktv. you'll get far in life. just like they said nick was zach and zach was nick in the photos. hahaaaaaaa.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Liverpool, NY

#44 Apr 7, 2013
yum,please educate me on this topic.what is accurate,what do you know that everyone else doesnt?i would like to know,you seem to know more than everyone else please elaborate.
yum

New Hartford, NY

#45 Apr 7, 2013
Libyra One wrote:
yum,please educate me on this topic.what is accurate,what do you know that everyone else doesnt?i would like to know,you seem to know more than everyone else please elaborate.
The ones who matter know. You clearly don't matter.

Level 1

Liverpool, NY

#46 Apr 7, 2013
yum, heres what i know god bless nick hes a great person,things happen in life good and bad he will learn from this and carry on with his life.people like to judge others because it makes them feel superior,shame on them when all is said and done nick is gonna be allright amen.
2013fffc

Utica, NY

#47 May 8, 2013
half you people on here sound like stupid scumbags sitting behind the computer talking shit about something you have no clue about why dont you go pay attention to someone else's business. none of you would run your mouth in person. this is the family's problem none of anyone else's. talking about 1.5 million dollars who the fuck even said it would come to that? no one thats how dumb you sound. and im pretty sure your family's aren't any better. you dont know the mom nor the other two kids. there pretty amazing to me. smart and talented just because one made a mistake doesn't make everyone else bad. take all your energy and put it towards something better then this
judge judy

Syracuse, NY

#48 May 8, 2013
2013fffc wrote:
half you people on here sound like stupid scumbags sitting behind the computer talking shit about something you have no clue about why dont you go pay attention to someone else's business. none of you would run your mouth in person. this is the family's problem none of anyone else's. talking about 1.5 million dollars who the fuck even said it would come to that? no one thats how dumb you sound. and im pretty sure your family's aren't any better. you dont know the mom nor the other two kids. there pretty amazing to me. smart and talented just because one made a mistake doesn't make everyone else bad. take all your energy and put it towards something better then this
Excuse me but I'm pretty sure about 99% of the people on here don't have a bank robber in their family. I will agree with you, however, that they shouldn't take it out on the rest of the family. I don't know either family at all but I do believe they both got off easy. 8 bank robberies???? They should throw away the keys.
freeeeeeee

New Hartford, NY

#49 May 8, 2013
judge judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but I'm pretty sure about 99% of the people on here don't have a bank robber in their family. I will agree with you, however, that they shouldn't take it out on the rest of the family. I don't know either family at all but I do believe they both got off easy. 8 bank robberies???? They should throw away the keys.
judge Judy- bi*ch, i'll throw away your key you nosy piece of sh*t. why don't you present yourself you ignorant f**k. all you idiots hiding behind these computer screens clearly know nothing considering the comments go from one extreme to the next, so seriously f**k off the topic. the two men involved and their families know the truth and that is all that matters.
me being an outsider, the subject is none of my business nor anyone else's. you nosy people need to have some respect. It's seriously nobody's business but theirs.
seriously - someone has got to defend those two families....
uticakid

West Hartford, CT

#50 May 9, 2013
No one needs to defend them! They made the mistake and now have to deal with it....you make your bed now lie in it. Its just very amusing that patty dubyna ferrone received her karma! Her lying, cheating and big obnoxious mouth should remain closed for years to come. Too bad her suicide attempt failed.

“End Prohabition!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

Utica

#51 May 9, 2013
Protecting the families is irrelevant, they didn't care about their families when they, allegedly, robbed banks.

I'm sure the families are upset about the charges but it's life. People make mistakes and others that surround them have to deal with it along side of the offenders.
Sohigh U cant get over it

United States

#52 May 9, 2013
2013fffc wrote:
If they're so "smart and talented" then why are they robbing banks? Are you fcking kidding me now? MAYBE just MAYBE you oootican scum should stop telling your no talent dirtbag ignorant lazy kids they have "talent" and they end up like these two because they believed they deserved some great future handed to them because they were so "talented". All the literally illiterate utican kids are like that. They can't deal with anything they can't use on a smartphone and all.

I know what talent is and what it buys. Prison record isn't usually one of them. In 20 years or so tell them they can try the whole talent thing again. I must have done good by my mom's advice- these "talented" people have tellers running and afraid to look at them.

Some of us tellers that love to see us coming because it's not every day they meet rich, eligible and good looking funny guys. Thanks mom!
stay strong Patty

United States

#53 May 9, 2013
uticakid wrote:
No one needs to defend them! They made the mistake and now have to deal with it....you make your bed now lie in it. Its just very amusing that patty dubyna ferrone received her karma! Her lying, cheating and big obnoxious mouth should remain closed for years to come. Too bad her suicide attempt failed.
Shes not a cheater and she didnt attempt suicide. get your facts straight, you cleary dont know what your talking about.

Level 7

Utica, NY

#54 May 9, 2013
Marty you most come clean.
Capital Punishment Now

Syracuse, NY

#55 May 9, 2013
freeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>judge Judy- bi*ch, i'll throw away your key you nosy piece of sh*t. why don't you present yourself you ignorant f**k. all you idiots hiding behind these computer screens clearly know nothing considering the comments go from one extreme to the next, so seriously f**k off the topic. the two men involved and their families know the truth and that is all that matters.
me being an outsider, the subject is none of my business nor anyone else's. you nosy people need to have some respect. It's seriously nobody's business but theirs.
seriously - someone has got to defend those two families....
Wow! Sounds like you have major anger issues! You keep saying the "families know the truth". What are you trying to say? They didn't really rob all those banks.... The mean old police are just saying they did? Lol we all know the truth... They robbed 8 banks! I do feel sorry for their families, butnotthese two men.

Level 7

Utica, NY

#56 May 9, 2013
Marty called and said his Mama is now crying with him.
anonymous

Brighton, MA

#57 Aug 13, 2013
He robbed my house on Albany. Trust me.....I feel SO violated! Time to sell and get the hell out of here. He stole money and jewelry. He took the silver "sister" bracelet from my sister who passed away 2 years ago. Don't know the family dynamics, but it just is terrible!!!!!
Agree

Brooklyn, NY

#58 Sep 4, 2013
Nick had to steal money so he could support that Russian girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson COP Who Shot Michael Brown Receives M... 4 min challenged little... 21
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 5 min challenged little... 300
Postcards 5 min Fukkem 3
cretin dave PROVEN LEAST INTELLIGENT EDUCATED P... 7 min challenged little... 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 min broken 6,398
Some of Rashy's favorite tunes 25 min rashy smith 3
"Successful" Utica Boilermaker needs welfare no... 26 min Boilermaker Welfa... 11
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 1 hr Brittany 47
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 4 hr fyi 61
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 4 hr poiuy 28
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 5 hr Billy HAMBONE Wil... 58
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:10 am PST

NBC Sports11:10AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated, probable
ESPN11:45 AM
Source: Bills' Spiller expected to play Sunday
ESPN 1:35 PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:40 PM
Calvin Pace says it has "been a pleasure" to play the Patriots