First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Utica Tools

Syracuse, NY

#44 Dec 3, 2013
Sad...Who goes to a Carbone dealership to get a flat tire fixed? You're a tool if you do so.

No wonder Carbone is still in business. All you Utica Tools keep on doing stupid stuff, and they keep ripping you all off magnificently!
sad

Kernville, CA

#46 Dec 3, 2013
I hear this Sundays paper has double the coupons, now you can pinch penny an coupons. Sad, maybe they'll raise min wage an you can go to joes garage instead of walmart. Just don't shake his hand.
Amazing

Utica, NY

#47 Dec 4, 2013
Almost made it to 40 posts before the children had to show their immaturity with their insulting posts.
Basics

Utica, NY

#48 Dec 4, 2013
I don't understand the majority of complaints posted here against Carbones. Do you not know how to dicker the price? Back in the fall of 2004, the new retro style '05 Mustang was introduced. Those of you that remember, it took off like hotcakes. Everyone wanted one and orders stacked up. Ford had a problem keeping up with the orders, due to a lawsuit against the multi-color dashlight option and also filling orders for manual 5 speed transmissions. According to the Mustang forums on the Net, dealers all over the country were charging and getting, up to $3,000,00 OVER MSRP. I had ordered a GT 5 speed with the dashlight option at Don's Ford, as they gave me the best clean deal price,$2,000.00 UNDER MSRP! My wife and I went in person to every dealer from Syracuse to Albany for best price, and also to see all the colors on the actual car rather than color chips, because what you think you will like on the car turns out you don't. As was our case. Don's contacted me and advised of my options regarding the delays. I said I would wait for the car I wanted. After seeing the Mustang forums, I was fearful that I would never get my car, or at least not at the agreed price. It came in, I was contacted, and closed the deal without any problems. No complaints here.
sara

Meriden, CT

#49 Dec 4, 2013
Leasing wouldn't be 70% of sales if it were really that bad! Proof is in the puddin....
Tbagz

Utica, NY

#51 Dec 4, 2013
sara wrote:
Leasing wouldn't be 70% of sales if it were really that bad! Proof is in the puddin....
How about I taste your puddin for proof???
Yep

Utica, NY

#52 Dec 4, 2013
sara wrote:
There's a sucker born every minute!
Good People

Holland Patent, NY

#53 Dec 4, 2013
Hard working family who earned every penny from day 1 .
NY Voter

Charlotte, NC

#54 Dec 4, 2013
Basics wrote:
I don't understand the majority of complaints posted here against Carbones. Do you not know how to dicker the price? Back in the fall of 2004, the new retro style '05 Mustang was introduced. Those of you that remember, it took off like hotcakes. Everyone wanted one and orders stacked up. Ford had a problem keeping up with the orders, due to a lawsuit against the multi-color dashlight option and also filling orders for manual 5 speed transmissions. According to the Mustang forums on the Net, dealers all over the country were charging and getting, up to $3,000,00 OVER MSRP. I had ordered a GT 5 speed with the dashlight option at Don's Ford, as they gave me the best clean deal price,$2,000.00 UNDER MSRP! My wife and I went in person to every dealer from Syracuse to Albany for best price, and also to see all the colors on the actual car rather than color chips, because what you think you will like on the car turns out you don't. As was our case. Don's contacted me and advised of my options regarding the delays. I said I would wait for the car I wanted. After seeing the Mustang forums, I was fearful that I would never get my car, or at least not at the agreed price. It came in, I was contacted, and closed the deal without any problems. No complaints here.
I'm glad you had a good deal, but I agree with most of the negative comments.

I had an arrangement to buy a Honda from Carbone Honda years ago (probably late 90's), and I show up to sign the paperwork and the interest rate somehow jumps up 3%.

I didn't buy the car of course, but point being, I've never done business with them, as I think they thought they'd just get me to sign the paperwork. They never said anything about the interest rate being "X" vs. it being "Y" when I was initially buying the car. If my credit wasn't good enough for the rate we we're looking at, be up front with me. Don't try to con me into signing at a higher rate.

Just always left a bad taste in my mouth. They do sell a lot of vehicles though, so they do something right. Just won't be selling to me.
scum

Utica, NY

#55 Dec 5, 2013
they are scumbags ALL salesmen are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Luck, Juicy J, reality show, finally someth... 40 min Phony Crap 14
state farm new hartford 48 min All in the Family 48
CNY "media" always begging for fake "Charity" &... 48 min Left already 8
Has Anybody Seen Rainbow? 49 min Ukulele 9
Field of Dreams 49 min Comingtogetyou 1
Who is Bob Hobaica? 49 min Broadway Joe 53
A server at New Hartford Applebee's refuses to ... 51 min Whole American 2
frozen dome classic 1 hr 2 cents 45
Why I left (and love it!) 2 hr Carl Vogel 37
Vitullo Obitary 2 hr sad 9