Lou Kritski

Camillus, NY

#22 Jul 20, 2008
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/74

This is the usual experience...
Any one care

United States

#23 Jul 21, 2008
You rent to scum, you get scum. As a former landlord, I can assure you properly screened tenants and properly managed properties produce the least amount of problems and code issues. Too many landlords are lazy, rent to undesireable tenants then expect no problems. Or, they actually plan to sqeeze the most out of a property, not pay the taxes and let it get "taken" for taxes after it is squeezed dry. Active property management is a lot of work. More than I was willing to do, so I sold off my units.
Lou Kritski

Camillus, NY

#25 Jul 21, 2008
Really, properly screened tenants fall on hard times. People go bankrupt, zero risk is impossible. The only way to attempt to hold off losses is to buy a large number of units where the risk is spread out and a vacancy is marginal. An example would be one empty unit in a hundred vs one out of two, 1% vs 50%.
curious

Auburn, NY

#26 Sep 23, 2009
UticaSux wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. The other brothers are decent people but Tim Klotz is a Number-1 A-1.
No reason to go on but we could for hours. Tim Klotz has one weakness and we know what it is. He is DEFINITELY one of Utica's worst slumlords, and people, there is no defense, it's true.
Wish you would have gone on and warned us.
Wolf Wiffer

Ithaca, NY

#27 Sep 24, 2009
deepend wrote:
Did you happen to see who owned many of these building's ?
Timothy Klotz , a former Sgt. for the U.P.D.
You are an idiot, Richard Klotz was the cop and only made investigator. Good stand up guy. Get your facts straight douche bag.
Museum

Clifton Park, NY

#28 Aug 17, 2014
Have they checked out the children's museum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 15 min Rephil 16
Those Two Stop Lights On The Arterial 1 hr pyramid scheme 3
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 2 hr Cretin 430
Movers & moving companies (Jul '13) 2 hr Bob 33
area to get new hospital 2 hr screw us 12
Obama halts sale of some military equipment to ... 2 hr screw us 3
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr H - R Crock 644
Outdoor Music at Saranac done By Midnite 11 hr 120 decibels 8
WKTV-Smith 21 hr The Bogie 16
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]