Tony's Pizzria, Burrstone Rd, warning

Tony's Pizzria, Burrstone Rd, warning

Posted in the Utica Forum

BillyEndive

Syracuse, NY

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Got a phone call at work today from Tony's Pizzeria claiming their driver was on the way to deliver 3 pizzas and my credit card was declined. Threatened me if I did not give them a new card number or pay in cash. Would not tell me who ordered the pizza or listen to me that I was the only one here and did not order anything. Checked the caller ID and it was definitely Tony's on Burrstone Road. I tried to call them back and get this resolved, but they wouldn't even talk to me. So I called the cops and I'll let them resolve it. The only thing I can assume is that they are trying to fish for credit card numbers. Watch out for them.
city

New Britain, CT

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Go there if you want a slice that's been sitting on counter since ten in the morning all dried up.
Clueless

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Maybe you pissed someone off and they played a dirty trick on you and ordered the pizza to bust balls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay to Play Cuomo 3 min McLaughlin 1
Comets cecelie and rob 7 min utica truth 18
Places for tomato pie? 10 min utica truth 26
The End for Mohawk Valley EDGE? 10 min Uh huh 40
jaks in barneveld (Jul '14) 19 min Booby 87
Utica loves refugees 34 min eddie 3
The U P D cover-up 35 min Toilet Face UPD 88
teddy talerico good hes dead 2 hr Pleasant people 45
Tenney 4 hr wire 85
Talk of the Town 6 hr Tito 26