Illusionist Leon Etienne

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF

Herkimer, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2013
This guy really blew it last night. Nothing special and we seen stuff like that a million times. What was he thinking, he needed to blow peoples minds last night at this stage of the game. Howard was right, it was a dance act and deserved to be buzzed out. I predict he will be eliminated tonight.
Man

South River, NJ

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Does anyone go unbashed on this site?

The guy was n National TV, while we were a watching him.... Yet, "he blew it" OK

THIS TOPIX SITE IS TRASH
RumorMill

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 7, 2013
Sounds like jealousy to me. Pure jealousy just the way its written. Go find something productive to do.
Not Jealous

Ithaca, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2013
I think he should be proud of his accomplishments, but last nights performance was not his best work.
DRS

Clinton, NY

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Leon and Romy have a lot of talent and they can put on a great show. I wish them the best! And if they don't win this thing, no doubt they have a very bright future in the world of entertainment. The Utica area should be very proud and supportive.

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 7, 2013
Hey the Cowboy got in, why can't anybody ?
WTF

Herkimer, NY

#7 Aug 7, 2013
Let me give you people a dose of common sense. Of course Leon should be proud of his accomplishments, but he's not in Utica New York there, he's competing on a national stage for a million dollar Vegas headline show. There are other acts better than his and yet he came out with nothing special. We seen people appearing in covered boxes for decades, he may be good for this little town but nationally, he didn't impress the judges. I wish him well but believe me, it's the end of the road for him tonight. Watch and see later tonight. I promise I won't say told you so. If he did something like this he might have made it....
David Copperfield

Needham Heights, MA

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Looking at their photo in the OD the other day the only think I could think of he should make himself disappear and leave the chick behind:)
lookingforchaos

Carthage, NY

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Love both of them, I wish them the best
Lisa

Herkimer, NY

#10 Aug 7, 2013
I watched them a few minutes ago on the recap show, it was on the boring side as far as illusionists go. Sorry.
Stashu from West Utica

New York, NY

#11 Aug 7, 2013
Nice try, but no kielbasa !
Mick

Ardsley, NY

#12 Aug 7, 2013
That was stupid how each and every one in his.. Umm.. Selection... Got axed
viewer

Farmington, CT

#14 Aug 8, 2013
I gotta give the kid credit,he tried hard.
Utica isms

United States

#15 Aug 8, 2013
RumorMill wrote:
Sounds like jealousy to me. Pure jealousy just the way its written. Go find something productive to do.
You uticans are so unsophisticated and childish. How does "this sucks" equal "you're JEALOUSSSS!!!"? Like 4 year olds!

That's what they teach grade school kids who don't know how to defend themselves yet but that's the beginning and end of these ignorant upstate cavepeople's debate tactic. This is why people are repulsed by upstate neanderthals. I hope he does well but I know that somehow uticans will turn this into a Leongasm now. Wow. Just fckn WOW!
Okgo

Carthage, NY

#16 Aug 8, 2013
He should come to the Stanley. people will definitely go see him.
Mick

Ardsley, NY

#17 Aug 8, 2013
Utica isms wrote:
<quoted text>You uticans are so unsophisticated and childish. How does "this sucks" equal "you're JEALOUSSSS!!!"? Like 4 year olds!
That's what they teach grade school kids who don't know how to defend themselves yet but that's the beginning and end of these ignorant upstate cavepeople's debate tactic. This is why people are repulsed by upstate neanderthals. I hope he does well but I know that somehow uticans will turn this into a Leongasm now. Wow. Just fckn WOW!
Well, someone sure is having a bad day!
Utica isms

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2013
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, someone sure is having a bad day!
No GFY retard it's time you imbeciles and low watts start recognizing it for what it is without all the infant screams when people tell you there's a reason your area is a noname goatpath full of childish fools making all that noise. Time to grow up..... the world passed you all by. What used to work in old "youtica" and pretending everything is super awesome and the people who realize it's retarded the way you people live and act are all somehow "envious" is just pathetic. They teach that to little children before they can defend themselves or learn reasonable debate but not in utica. You inbreeds never emotionally evolve past 7 so that's your kneejerk reaction for life. Having some retarded cheesy comeback seems to pass as a "problem solver" for you chicken-stupid uneducated upstate farmerthugs. Get fckn life just sitting around talking about that stupid shit shows how worthless poor and pathetic you people really are. You MOUTH solves all.... until outsiders have a laugh at you.

Go play baseball and make crowd sound effects you fckn backwoods retards.
Lisa

Herkimer, NY

#19 Aug 8, 2013
Utica isms wrote:
<quoted text>No GFY retard it's time you imbeciles and low watts start recognizing it for what it is without all the infant screams when people tell you there's a reason your area is a noname goatpath full of childish fools making all that noise. Time to grow up..... the world passed you all by. What used to work in old "youtica" and pretending everything is super awesome and the people who realize it's retarded the way you people live and act are all somehow "envious" is just pathetic. They teach that to little children before they can defend themselves or learn reasonable debate but not in utica. You inbreeds never emotionally evolve past 7 so that's your kneejerk reaction for life. Having some retarded cheesy comeback seems to pass as a "problem solver" for you chicken-stupid uneducated upstate farmerthugs. Get fckn life just sitting around talking about that stupid shit shows how worthless poor and pathetic you people really are. You MOUTH solves all.... until outsiders have a laugh at you.
Go play baseball and make crowd sound effects you fckn backwoods retards.
Wow,Sounds like someone hasn't gotten laid in a long time. It's ok my friend, do some self improving through books and the world will look better to you. I promise!!
Utica isms

United States

#20 Aug 8, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,Sounds like someone hasn't gotten laid in a long time.
Oh yeah! HOURS LOOOOOL!

Throw feces monkeys! Throw feces! Yell up out of the hole monkeys!
entertainer

New York, NY

#21 Aug 8, 2013
He will be the next David Blane!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford Police Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 1 min Tick tick tick tick 54
Work On Aud Improvements 2 min Welfare wendy 398
Samantha Colostomy Testa - SNOOKIE, only fatter. 5 min Bigly Fugly 5
Trump Coluded 20 min Caddy 3
2 New Utica hotels EMPTY EVERY NIGHT! 21 min Indeed 73
Claudia Tenney- swamp rat 33 min LibHater 31
Jill Reale learned a new word. 36 min Pete 1
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 711
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 2 hr Thanks 97
New Hartford Schools investigated by State of NY 3 hr NO Batman Costume 73