The guys falling apart. What happened?
Kev

Far Rockaway, NY

#2 Jul 9, 2012
He's hot
good guy

Sherburne, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2012
How about leaving him alone as he's going thru a very tough time.Too bad he got hooked up with that thing!
good guy

Sherburne, NY

#4 Jul 10, 2012
What do you accomplish putting this thread on here?
Mailmen

Ithaca, NY

#5 Jul 10, 2012
She is no good she thinks she is 20 looks 60 an is doing boys 30 she is a pig if he only new all the guys she did while she lived with him but let's not tell him he might start crying , Bruce her leaving is the best thing that could happen to you don't let her come back when she comes back from FLA spit on her !!!!!!!!!! PIG PIG !!!!!
good guy

Sherburne, NY

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Mailmen wrote:
She is no good she thinks she is 20 looks 60 an is doing boys 30 she is a pig if he only new all the guys she did while she lived with him but let's not tell him he might start crying , Bruce her leaving is the best thing that could happen to you don't let her come back when she comes back from FLA spit on her !!!!!!!!!! PIG PIG !!!!!
Yea very true! Is he the only one who didn't see this?
Big guy from the beach

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jul 11, 2012

Lil an I had a little thing for a while sorry dude
out of the woodwork

Sherburne, NY

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Ok here they come!
bruce

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Mailmen wrote:
I cannot believe you would write something this bad on the internet. yes what she did was wrong and evil. what proof do you have about her actions. I would love to hear all about it. if it is not true please do not print stuff like this.everyone else thank yoy for your thoughts & prayers.
Good guy

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 12, 2012
Bruce please stop she is no good stop sticking up for her look what she has done to u it is ok for u to hate her please do !!!!
LIL

Crestview, FL

#11 Jul 14, 2012
Big guy from the beach wrote:
Lil an I had a little thing for a while sorry dude
U lier! U have no idea what bruce has done to me! Why dont u get beat up and like it stupied!!!And the 21 years with bruce ive never screwed dick!!!!!!!!!!
Big guy from the beach

Ithaca, NY

#12 Jul 14, 2012
LiL let's just tell him the truth you an Bruce are done now !!
little falls lover

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2012
LIL wrote:
<quoted text>U lier! U have no idea what bruce has done to me! Why dont u get beat up and like it stupied!!!And the 21 years with bruce ive never screwed dick!!!!!!!!!!
ill bet your making up for it now !!!!
LIL

Crestview, FL

#14 Jul 15, 2012
Big guy from the beach wrote:
LiL let's just tell him the truth you an Bruce are done now !!
I have no clue on what u r tryin to do but u r not right and im being polite about it ass!
Jim

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jul 17, 2012
LIL wrote:
<quoted text>U lier! U have no idea what bruce has done to me! Why dont u get beat up and like it stupied!!!And the 21 years with bruce ive never screwed dick!!!!!!!!!!
You are a lair
big daddy

United States

#16 Jul 17, 2012
Lil you are a liar, you know what we were doing 16 years ago behind his back.!
lmao

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 26, 2013
Is this guy stocky glasses & wears a rug?
used 2 be

New York, NY

#18 Jul 26, 2013
an educator of some sort? I recall a bald school principal with that name. With glasses. Does he wear a toupee now too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 8 min 197a24az 295
view from mommies basement 18 min Lemmy 14
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 43 min Lemmy 109
Trouble in New HArtford 1 hr Evictedvagatucci 3
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr justice 914
Kaitlyn Conley Declared Innocent 1 hr jim 7
Elaine Bonanza 1 hr Shut up 35
My Drive Through Utica 3 hr Oootika 33
Twin Ponds shoot em up 3 hr Carl_Jr 50
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 3 hr You are above this 78