We *were long term
Real simple

Roslindale, MA

#25 Jan 1, 2014
You allow it. That's why
Joker

Charlestown, MA

#27 Jan 1, 2014
Waaaa waaaaa waaaaaa, cry us a river....you women crack me up with you " he said all the right things" and "I met him for drinks after work" What the hell do y'all think is gonna happen when you drop your pants and spread you legs that quick ?
Seriously what ? Did you think it was going to end well ? I worked with this woman who complained about her husband all the time. We met for drinks one night and she blew me in the parking lot after and I came in her mouth.. She never complained about her husband again, and they're still together...
Get a clue

New Hartford, NY

#28 Jan 2, 2014
Real simple wrote:
You allow it. That's why
I allowed nothing. I dumped him and am blissfully happy. Plus he never did that to me. Why do these other chicks allow themselves to be treated like that??!
Real Cheese

Utica, NY

#29 Jan 2, 2014
Mandy wrote:
Men who use women in this way are evil ****s. Nothing less.
Can't disagree other than to say the behavior is not limited to men. Plenty of women play the field too; God knows I've met a few of them - one of them was particularly evil. Add up all your bad men stories and they won't hold a candle to this one.
aayanna79

Newport News, VA

#30 Mar 19, 2016
APRIL1966 wrote:
If you're stupid enough to fall for the lines, then it's your fault not the guys.He said and did all the right things and got you to have sex with him, and then you wonder why he started acting cold to you. Maybe it was just to get some A$$ from you.
Wow so your saying that if a man is deceitful on purpose that he is off the hook and doesn't bare any responsibility for his actions ?? Maybe this woman hasn't been fortunate to have the background that you might of had that prepared you to develop and have embedded in you the smartness, awareness etc to know when a man is conning you but may have had the complete opposite of your upbringing....in case you didn't know but to deceive a person for their higher emotions like love, loyalty and kindness is called emotional rape and there is a book about it. Im very surprised that a woman your age would make a comment like this
aayanna79

Newport News, VA

#31 Mar 19, 2016
classy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your daughters will marry a black guy. Lol. If you cant see past his lies its half your own fault. Sleeping with him on a first date.....classy. maybe you were just horrible in bed and he didnt wanna waste any more baby batter on you?! Lol
I don't know if your a man or a woman but you said " if she couldn't see past his lies than its her fault ".... so if women are just born to see past a mans lies, than whats the point of men with sisters and daughters seeking to make sure that they are taught the game that men run to prepare them for it so they won't get manipulated? My point is that women aren't just born with the ability to see past a mans deception but either are taught how to by their older brothers and made aware of these things by their fathers and brothers.....if it was true that women are just supposed to know this, than men wouldn't act so overprotective of their sisters and daughters..... and then like they want to kill the guy for doing this to her ( as if its all of a sudden not her fault for being manipulated only because its his sister ) but for any other woman who hasn't had the privilege of being educated and strengthened in this way, they call her stupid and blame her for it, without even acknowledging that she hasn't had the same education and experience growing up as a woman who was shown and taught these things

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 17 min Italiano 20
President Donald Trump 24 min Losers 2
Bogie Stabbing (Dec '07) 45 min and 47
Home and Car Robberies 53 min explosive 27
Head 1 hr Not telling 3
Clifford Fuel 1 hr Get what YOU give 29
Utica ny = white trash AND black trash. Scum! 2 hr The Boss 9
Gordon's Tap Room 2 hr Missin Strut 27
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 7 hr michelle 88

Utica Jobs