The Best Doctors in the utica area
u oughta know

Danvers, MA

#44 Jul 16, 2011
RNP wrote:
Best general-Dr. Ulahannan
Best Surgeon-Dr. Max
Best Endocrinologist-Dr. Eldredge
Best Pulmologist-Dr. Faradyan
Best Cardiologist-hmm gotta think bout that
Best Hospitalist-Dr. Faber & Dr. Black
I also agree with Dr. Wickline
As a nurse in a hospital, I see them in good and bad, mostly good except for the few (Wassel brothers & dr dan goodman & dr. sloan)
then u should know Dr eldredge is not an endocrinologist he's a nephrologist......and ur list contains some bad docs
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#45 Jul 16, 2011
without a doubt wrote:
Dr Bejjani One of the very best in this city
Kidding, right? Is he even back here?
huh

United States

#46 Feb 18, 2012
You gotta love this wrote:
I will have to say Dr. Winkline the BEST.Orthopedic man in town no need to go to Hamilton see Dr. Winkline all the Doctors in this area should be like him,and his wonderful staff.
are you Uticanz nuts????? WTF yall must be his flavor of the week.
Philly G

Marcellus, NY

#47 Feb 18, 2012
Long Time Utican wrote:
I recommend Dr. Elmir - Vascular Surgeon as one of the best.
This man is not only a brillant Doctor, but is extremely compassionate and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has.
He saved my life 3 years ago.
Dr.El Amir is very good and its good to hear that he is good to his patients post op because i scrubbed surgery for him and he is brutal to work with. I dont know one person that wants to scrub for him some actually call in sick to avoid being with him. he is a jerk off to staff.
JUDE ANNE

Utica, NY

#48 Feb 20, 2012
Dr. Gunnar Anderson is the best doctor ever. The only one who got my condition under control merely because he knows what he is doing and he listened to me. He is so kind and brilliant. He is the Captain of Endo medicine. I have been to many doctors before him who could not figure out i had a pituitary tumor and hypothyroidism.
Name that Tune

Dover, DE

#49 Feb 21, 2012
JUDE ANNE wrote:
Dr. Gunnar Anderson is the best doctor ever. The only one who got my condition under control merely because he knows what he is doing and he listened to me. He is so kind and brilliant. He is the Captain of Endo medicine. I have been to many doctors before him who could not figure out i had a pituitary tumor and hypothyroidism.
I just started going to him - that is good to know. I am reluctant to take Synthroid for my low thyroid (Hasimotots Disease he said); he will check my bloodwork again in 3 months, if it is still low I guess I should start taking it.
Nurse5-26-12

Lowville, NY

#50 May 26, 2012
Best primary- Dr. Perlanski
Best Surgeon- Dr. Hammond and Dr. El-Amir
Best Endocrinologist- Dr. Raja
Best Pulmologist- Dr. Faradyan
Best Cardiologist- Dr. Blaker and Dr. Patel
Best Hospitalist- Dr. Mondom & Dr. Black
Best Nephrologist- Dr. Eldredge
Best ENT- Dr. Aploks
Best Gastroenterologist- Dr. Neslin and Dr. Ojuoro
Best Allergist- None
Best Rheumatologist- Dr. Dreiner
Best Dermatologist- Dr. Vaccaro
Best Opthalmologist- Dr. S Williams
Best Gynecologist- Dr. Beattie and Dr. Ahluwalia
Best Pediatrician- Dr. Eadline
Best Pain Management- Dr. McNulty
Best Critical Care- Dr. Yoss
Best Neurosurgeon- None, go to Rochester.
Best Urologist- Dr. Culver and Dr. Samad
Best Neurologist- Dr. Arastu and Dr. Brehaut
Best Oncologist- Dr. Desai, Dr. Butala and Dr. Razia
Just Looking

Cortland, NY

#51 May 26, 2012
Nurse5-26-12 wrote:
Best primary- Dr. Perlanski
Best Surgeon- Dr. Hammond and Dr. El-Amir
Best Endocrinologist- Dr. Raja
Best Pulmologist- Dr. Faradyan
Best Cardiologist- Dr. Blaker and Dr. Patel
Best Hospitalist- Dr. Mondom & Dr. Black
Best Nephrologist- Dr. Eldredge
Best ENT- Dr. Aploks
Best Gastroenterologist- Dr. Neslin and Dr. Ojuoro
Best Allergist- None
Best Rheumatologist- Dr. Dreiner
Best Dermatologist- Dr. Vaccaro
Best Opthalmologist- Dr. S Williams
Best Gynecologist- Dr. Beattie and Dr. Ahluwalia
Best Pediatrician- Dr. Eadline
Best Pain Management- Dr. McNulty
Best Critical Care- Dr. Yoss
Best Neurosurgeon- None, go to Rochester.
Best Urologist- Dr. Culver and Dr. Samad
Best Neurologist- Dr. Arastu and Dr. Brehaut
Best Oncologist- Dr. Desai, Dr. Butala and Dr. Razia
How about podiatrist or Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon?
JUDE ANNE

Cortland, NY

#52 Jun 4, 2012
Dr Anderson is awesome. He brought my pituitary tumor and weight gain under control. I find him to be kind, understanding, and well-educated in his field. I highly recommend him.
Name that Tune

Dover, DE

#53 Jun 4, 2012
JUDE ANNE wrote:
Dr Anderson is awesome. He brought my pituitary tumor and weight gain under control. I find him to be kind, understanding, and well-educated in his field. I highly recommend him.
Good to hear that. He started me on Synthroid for my hypothyroidism and Hasimatos Disease. Glad to hear that he helped you.
Ooooo

New Hartford, NY

#54 Jun 4, 2012
No Way Dr. Ulahanan! One of the worst doctors in Utica to say the least. Don't go to him unless you want someone who just smiles when you complain of pain or something bothering you.
WOUare

Sherburne, NY

#55 Jun 4, 2012
Dock Rock!
foot in arse

Richmond Hill, NY

#56 Jun 5, 2012
Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
How about podiatrist or Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon?
quit putting your foot in your arse and you would not need one. Stick to gerbals!
Just Looking

Utica, NY

#57 Jun 5, 2012
foot in arse wrote:
<quoted text>quit putting your foot iNon your arse and you would not need one. Stick to gerbals!
Nobody asked for your smart comment. Looking for an answer to the OPs question. You are an ignorant, inconsiderate person. Get lost!
patient

United States

#58 Jun 5, 2012
the issue is with your foot, toes, ankle ? That will decide whether its an ortho or Podiatrist you need to see.
Just Looking

Utica, NY

#59 Jun 5, 2012
Bunion... and previous failed surgeries. Need expert with no BS.
Oh Well

Sherburne, NY

#60 Jun 5, 2012
Just Looking wrote:
Bunion... and previous failed surgeries. Need expert with no BS.
Hobiaca podiatry in Utica!
patient

United States

#61 Jun 5, 2012
Just Looking wrote:
Bunion... and previous failed surgeries. Need expert with no BS.

Dr. Mungari
Tammy

Rome, NY

#62 Jun 5, 2012
Long Time Utican wrote:
I recommend Dr. Elmir - Vascular Surgeon as one of the best.
This man is not only a brillant Doctor, but is extremely compassionate and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has.
He saved my life 3 years ago.
Yes I am hearing a lot of great things about dr. Blaker and Dr. Elamir.... I heard they are the best....
wrong

Utica, NY

#63 Jun 5, 2012
RNP wrote:
Best general-Dr. Ulahannan
Best Surgeon-Dr. Max
Best Endocrinologist-Dr. Eldredge
Best Pulmologist-Dr. Faradyan
Best Cardiologist-hmm gotta think bout that
Best Hospitalist-Dr. Faber & Dr. Black
I also agree with Dr. Wickline
As a nurse in a hospital, I see them in good and bad, mostly good except for the few (Wassel brothers & dr dan goodman & dr. sloan)
if you are s nurse you should know eldridge is a nephrologist,not endocrinologist....and fon't have a complicated medical hx or none of the above will treat you,including wickline

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attn OH NO !!!!! THE SEMICONDUCTOR TRADES THE M... 3 min smkem 28
TRUMP looked so stupid. 3 min Bill 41
what size if the african nano 12 min WAITING 2
what did they name the African Air Craft Carrier 14 min WAITING 2
When Will Africa Land on Mars 15 min NOSTRACLOWN 4
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 36 min Anal Oral Overload 7
House of Good Shepherd 1 hr bobby busted 39
Cuomo: Expect Nano Delays 2 hr Stick 2 welfare h... 41
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr Subie 463
Sad Marriages 3 hr Linda 25

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages