Ride for missing children

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jackspratt

Utica, NY

#1 May 15, 2014
For all of you who donate, keep in mind that 86% of the revenue goes to salaries. Also consider that, to date, not one child has been returned or found due to any direct efforts of this organization. If you really want to do something to help, educate your own kids on safety and staying away from strangers AND keep an eye on them always. That would cut down by at least half of all the abductions. Next time you want to throw money away, spend it on your kids instead of this ridiculous farce that only feeds the fat cats.
An NFP a day

United States

#2 May 15, 2014
Amen. Another NFP scam they have one for every day of the week.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#3 May 15, 2014
jackspratt wrote:
For all of you who donate, keep in mind that 86% of the revenue goes to salaries. Also consider that, to date, not one child has been returned or found due to any direct efforts of this organization. If you really want to do something to help, educate your own kids on safety and staying away from strangers AND keep an eye on them always. That would cut down by at least half of all the abductions. Next time you want to throw money away, spend it on your kids instead of this ridiculous farce that only feeds the fat cats.
Well said. Unless everyone works for free there's nothing ever non profit in a NFP.
awesome

Enfield, CT

#4 May 15, 2014
Always wondered how completely retarded and to what extent degenerates played a role on Topix. Thanks for proving it morons.
wondering the same thing

Syracuse, NY

#5 May 15, 2014
jackspratt wrote:
and you got your information from....? I would like to see the source as I am interested in how my contributions are used.
kayla

Utica, NY

#6 May 15, 2014
wondering the same thing wrote:
<quoted text>and you got your information from....? I would like to see the source as I am interested in how my contributions are used.
Freedom of Information Act will provide you with disclosure if you are truly interested and not just someone looking to protect an already grossly disturbed not-for-profit org. Take a look at all the other not-for-profits as well...and don't forget to take a gander at the CEOs salaries. It will blow you away.
jetta

Utica, NY

#7 May 15, 2014
awesome wrote:
Always wondered how completely retarded and to what extent degenerates played a role on Topix. Thanks for proving it morons.
You must be the CEO (or whatever you want to call yourself) of the "Ride"----and all those people you are taking for one./
flattire

Utica, NY

#8 May 15, 2014
jetta wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the CEO (or whatever you want to call yourself) of the "Ride"----and all those people you are taking for one./
lololol...that's right!! join the ride and get taken for one....lololo...that just about sums it up
prendre lesca

Utica, NY

#9 May 15, 2014
jackspratt wrote:

Or you could just admit that the above is an admission that you are cheap.

Since: May 14

Ilion

#10 May 15, 2014
I co-chaired a golf tournament years ago and "The ride....." was our beneficiary. There were two paid employees at that time and the rest of the people associated were volunteers. This was around 2000. Most of the money we raised went toward office expenses. They make hundreds of posters of children and copying expenses including leases of equipment, maintenance agreements etc. were pretty hefty. I don't know much beyond that but I find it hard to believe anyone was getting rich from the charity.
Nano Airport

Whitesboro, NY

#11 May 15, 2014
Let's organize a new ride! Let'call it the "Ride For Missing Political Brains & Common Sense in Dogpatch County"!
tu es imbecile

Utica, NY

#12 May 15, 2014
prendre lesca wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could just admit that the above is an admission that you are cheap.
or that you are stupid
jacob

Utica, NY

#13 May 15, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
I co-chaired a golf tournament years ago and "The ride....." was our beneficiary. There were two paid employees at that time and the rest of the people associated were volunteers. This was around 2000. Most of the money we raised went toward office expenses. They make hundreds of posters of children and copying expenses including leases of equipment, maintenance agreements etc. were pretty hefty. I don't know much beyond that but I find it hard to believe anyone was getting rich from the charity.
That was a long, long time ago. As a rule, not for profits are disreputable as are those employed by them. Their bad reputation is/was well-earned and well-deserved. The bulk of the donations NEVER reaches the individuals that it was intended for but rather is sucked up in administrative salaries, benefits, retirement funds, transportation costs, and you name it. Those are facts that cannot be denied. As for the ride, I agree that it has never helped recover, return, or even find remains of even one child.
cover up

Boardman, OR

#14 May 15, 2014
That ride started with that missing Sara Wood. All said and done her case should still be an FBI missing persons case for they never recovered the body only had a stooge name Lent set-up to sabotage an active criminal case as prosecuted. All said and done the local cops do KNOW exactly what happened to that kid, who did it and where she could be found! In fact, the one mouth piece on the news tonight WKTV KNOWS exactly what happened, the same boob who acted like a fool when he was showing where the bike was planted, oh I mean found and when a reporter asked Parmley how to spell his name he interjects and spells the name the mans name P A R M L E Y,

To many local high ranking, big names have been in on this kids exploitation day one! It was a very hot Aug 18 day and all said and done it was an inside job with an outside to be hanging! To many are involved in this pimp job and one day many will be shocked at all the high ranking politically connected and or high ranking positions of employment will go down for murder, contract and conspiracy
ABC

Utica, NY

#15 May 15, 2014
kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of Information Act will provide you with disclosure if you are truly interested and not just someone looking to protect an already grossly disturbed not-for-profit org. Take a look at all the other not-for-profits as well...and don't forget to take a gander at the CEOs salaries. It will blow you away.
So you don't have the information you were asked for?
lindy

Utica, NY

#16 May 15, 2014
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't have the information you were asked for?
I take it ABC is as far in the alphabet that you can go??? The absolute source was provided but you are too illiterate to read. If you are too stupid to look it up for yourself, then go without. Posting anything here subjects it being questioned. Go to the source or stay a moron.
ABC

Utica, NY

#17 May 15, 2014
"Posting anything here subjects it being questioned."

So you are afraid of your facts being questioned?
Comets Welfare Hockey

United States

#18 May 15, 2014
ABC wrote:
No, it means EXPECT IT.
Comets Welfare Hockey

United States

#19 May 15, 2014
lindy wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it ABC is as far in the alphabet that you can go??? Go to the source or stay a moron.
They chose "B".
doda

Utica, NY

#20 May 16, 2014
ABC wrote:
U R really stupid....lolololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why ]\[lGGERS BURN AND ROB EVERYTHING WHEN THEY... 3 min PlanetoftheApes 11
Trump needs to be impeached 6 min PlanetoftheApes 125
Liz Olmstead (Jun '13) 9 min Kell kell 82
Not All Nazis Are Bad 13 min kippah 4
Stay Away from these Contractors 30 min oie 17
Keeler does it again! 32 min Truth 38
Head Cobbler Located in Whitesboro 39 min Po Key Men 2
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 2 hr usa 10
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 13 hr Oh Well 439
No Minorities Please at Saranac Thursday 15 hr MUDSHARK MIN WAGE 68