Palmieri 200 potholes have been fille...

Palmieri 200 potholes have been filled,,roflmao

Posted in the Utica Forum

Ron

Ithaca, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2014
This guy is unreal. Big deal 200 of about 5000 or more. Some streets have 200 alone. He brags they filled 200. I cant comprehend this guy. He think Uticans are that dumb.
No one important

Ardsley, NY

#2 Apr 4, 2014
Ron wrote:
This guy is unreal. Big deal 200 of about 5000 or more. Some streets have 200 alone. He brags they filled 200. I cant comprehend this guy. He think Uticans are that dumb.
Here's an idea...run for office
Make Me Laugh Even More

Cantonment, FL

#3 Apr 4, 2014
Did he stick his thumbs under his suspenders and "snap 'em" when he made the announcement. Would have been keeping in character!
Ron wrote:
In the old days, this guy would have a toothpick in one corner of his mouth, and a stinking stogie in the other.
maybe

Carthage, NY

#4 Apr 4, 2014
No one important wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea...run for office
you should run for office, then you can SWEEP...Sweep the major issues under the carpet, that is. What else has this mayor done BESIDE sweeps? that's right, NOTHING....NODDA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lowville man charged in Oneida, Herkimer burgla... 37 min Justice 1
why 8MO OLD BABIES ARE BEING DATED IN AFRICA 1 hr OH MY 3
fun day ahead for all our cousins 1 hr YOu TYR 1
]\[qqer smacks it fat ape mouth all night 1 hr taber flap 2
crying 24 7 ABOUT MONEY SHE DOESN'T PAY WAAAA T... 1 hr LMAO year 7 3
omg PUNK SMITH SAYING HE'S GOING TO TALK TO COP 1 hr LMAO DAY 21 43
fat WELFARE SLOB PRETENDS TO GET WHITESBORO ADD... 1 hr WORLD KNOWN 19
Carbone 2 hr NAILSAYELLO 59

Utica Jobs

More from around the web