Bill Gates now worth 72 Billion.

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Herkimer, NY

#1 Sep 17, 2013
How does a man running his own organization with the purpose of giving away money get richer? He made about 12 Billion last year. Can you imagine having 72 Billion dollars, I think he's worth more than the Government. Lol.
Tic tac toe

Albany, NY

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Story is amazing but life was promising since day one . Father educated . Started of in eighth grade on a G.E computer . Took an interest . Practiced 10,000 hours . He used the talent he was born with . Damn that's a chunk of change .
Tic tac toe

Albany, NY

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Love to be a house guest this holiday season . Lol mansion is crazy .
Nanotechnology Face

Albany, NY

#4 Sep 17, 2013
Bill Gates once flew over utica. I suggest building a memorial and claiming he's utican! Lol
Hattie

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 18, 2013
Yeah, its a success story. Turns out crappy software, sells it by the truckload for big bucks and grows rich.

I wonder who will be the first billionaire in Utica, when the chip plants all start opening? We're all going to be rich.
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#6 Sep 18, 2013
All residents of Utica will be given a nano-bitcoin.
Wow

Herkimer, NY

#7 Sep 18, 2013
If a five year old child started counting his money one dollar at a time, that child would not live long enough to finish.
Nanotechnology Face

Albany, NY

#8 Sep 18, 2013
Hattie wrote:
Yeah, its a success story. Turns out crappy software, sells it by the truckload for big bucks and grows rich.
I wonder who will be the first billionaire in Utica, when the chip plants all start opening? We're all going to be rich.
The new windows is absolutely horrible.
Wow

Herkimer, NY

#9 Sep 19, 2013
Nanotechnology Face wrote:
<quoted text>
The new windows is absolutely horrible.
He has nothing to do with that anymore.
Nanotechnology Face

Albany, NY

#11 Sep 19, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing to do with that anymore.
Tell his stock portfolio that.
Wow

Herkimer, NY

#12 Sep 20, 2013
He could buy a new car every day for the rest of his life and still be a billionaire.
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#13 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah now he's all about population reduction, manufacturing mosquitoes to deliver vaccinations.
Endless Pasta Bowl Face

Albany, NY

#14 Sep 20, 2013
Wow wrote:
He could buy a new car every day for the rest of his life and still be a billionaire.
Under statement of the century. He could give away a million dollars to someone every day and still die richer than he is right now.
Cretin snorts azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Sep 20, 2013
Endless Pasta Bowl Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Under statement of the century. He could give away a million dollars to someone every day and still die richer than he is right now.
It's Cretin above. He snorts lines of leakage. Lol
Cretins bobs for azzz

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2013
Oooo!
Cretin snorts azzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Cretin above. He snorts lines of leakage. Lol
It's Cretins lowlife mom at work above. He keeps her nose deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol

Poor fat little lowlife oootocans!
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Cretin drools for azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Sep 20, 2013
Cretins bobs for azzz wrote:
Oooo!<quoted text>It's Cretins lowlife mom at work above. He keeps her nose deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
It's Cretin above. He drools for rank azzzz. Lol
Pothole Face

Albany, NY

#18 Sep 22, 2013
Cretins bobs for azzz wrote:
Oooo!<quoted text>It's Cretins lowlife mom at work above. He keeps her nose deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol
They just don't get it. Lol
Cretin drools for azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Sep 22, 2013
Pothole Face wrote:
<quoted text>
They just don't get it. Lol
It's Cretin above. He drools for man azzzz. Lol.
Sue

Herkimer, NY

#20 Sep 22, 2013
I wonder if he would pay off my mortgage and buy me a new car. I owe about $75,000 on my house, and a new car is around $20,000. That's $95,000, would he even miss it?
Whitesboro Utica Face

Albany, NY

#21 Sep 22, 2013
Sue wrote:
I wonder if he would pay off my mortgage and buy me a new car. I owe about $75,000 on my house, and a new car is around $20,000. That's $95,000, would he even miss it?
No. He makes and loses that in a second.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UTICA NEXT NANO NAZI CAPITAL! JOBS for RACISTS ... 1 min NANO NAZISM 1
News 5 CNY Classes to Take to Prepare for an Apocalypse 2 min Sen Charles Schumer 11
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 2 min Oh Well 478
Shootica Hours From Its First Massive Race Riot... 3 min Sen Charles Schumer 5
Not All Nazis Are Bad 7 min WW II Ones Were 28
Keeler does it again! 16 min truth 50
bn SHEBOON APES TIP OVER CONFEDERATE STATUE 30 min Go home 4
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 57 min Timber 46
Stay Away from these Contractors 1 hr GHR 23
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 5 hr went to cabin 238

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages