burrito jonz BONG reference

burrito jonz BONG reference

Posted in the Utica Forum

Bong number

Rome, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2010
bongbrothers.com

I was in Burrito Jonz tonight. I asked about the Druggie reference 732-BONG. They say it is from a coffee they use to sell. Do I believe them? Hell no! They say this is where Burrito Jonz gets their number from.

www.bongbrothers.com

They never sold coffee before in downtown Utica!

Who has been to their old store in downtown Utica? Did they sell it?
bong phone

Rome, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2010
It is not about weed. There is no reference to marijuana in the entire restaurant. People are bugging for no reason. Get real people. I love burrito Jones. I go there once a week for the fresco taquitos.
gnurt

West Leyden, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2010
bong phone wrote:
I go there once a week for the fresco taquitos.
You must be kidding. Or the owner. The fresco taquitos are horrible. I tried a couple. Chewing on a pencil would have been better.

The only thing good at Burrito Jonz are the burritos, and they are WAYYYY TOO SMALL! The place overall is cheap, amateur and a disappointment.

Little burritos and no salsa bar. pfffft. I will try them again in a week or two and double-check the little burrito size.
hey dope

Rome, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2010
hey dope. for someone who hates burrito jonz you go there alot.
gnurt wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be kidding. Or the owner. The fresco taquitos are horrible. I tried a couple. Chewing on a pencil would have been better.
The only thing good at Burrito Jonz are the burritos, and they are WAYYYY TOO SMALL! The place overall is cheap, amateur and a disappointment.
Little burritos and no salsa bar. pfffft. I will try them again in a week or two and double-check the little burrito size.
UNNNNNNNNNCE

Oneida, NY

#5 Jan 7, 2010
in utica they sold bong brothers coffee because they were open earlier in the morning for the bank employees

when do you turn 75 years old?
bong

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jan 7, 2010
The word bong was for a great tasting coffee they used to sell downtown. I use to go in for a bagel and coffee almost everyday. I wish they would bring the coffee back. It was really really good.
Mike

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jan 7, 2010
Bong number wrote:
bongbrothers.com
I was in Burrito Jonz tonight. I asked about the Druggie reference 732-BONG. They say it is from a coffee they use to sell. Do I believe them? Hell no! They say this is where Burrito Jonz gets their number from.
www.bongbrothers.com
They never sold coffee before in downtown Utica!
Who has been to their old store in downtown Utica? Did they sell it?
Who cares.
Floppy Ears

New York, NY

#9 Jan 7, 2010
You are all FREAKIN JEALOUS
Love it

Bedminster, NJ

#10 Jan 7, 2010
Love the food especially the star jonz its a little pricey but who cares at 2am
little gem

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jan 7, 2010
Burrito Jonz is a great little place here in Utica. I hope no one finds out about it. I want it all to myself.
chico

Fayetteville, NY

#12 Jan 8, 2010
My girlfriend thought it said 732-DONG.
coffee

Rome, NY

#14 Jan 9, 2010
Bong is just a word anyways. All the potheads think it represents marajuana. Jonz kid told me it was about a coffee brand. Who cares anyways. The restaurant is cool and the food is good too.
BONG Just Coffe Retards

Rome, NY

#15 Jan 10, 2010
BONG is Just a Coffe brand retards. And who gives a sh-t if BONG did mean marajuana anyway? It should be legalized.
Coffee my ass

Rome, NY

#16 Jan 11, 2010
They don't even sell coffee. Who has ever heard of bong brothers coffee? Burrito Jonz is a bunch of drug addicts. Come to Blues instead. We like the Phish.
Coffee Jonz

Rome, NY

#17 Jan 11, 2010
http://bongbrothers.com/

Here is the Bong link.
Jonz Good

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jan 12, 2010
Coffee Jonz wrote:
http://bongbrothers.com/
Here is the Bong link.
Yeah right. They are druggies. There are pictures of Bongs everywhere in the store. For five bucks you can smoke out of a huka!
No Drug

Rome, NY

#19 Jan 14, 2010
It was a Coffee brand.
na na na

Rome, NY

#20 Jan 15, 2010
who cares if it was weed or not. Smoke up Johnny!

Since: Feb 10

Oneida, NY

#21 Feb 19, 2010
there all potheads
cheech

United States

#22 Feb 19, 2010
Are there any Bong (water filtration)makers in our area?My shelf needs some new glass on it.Just for looks don't ya know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manager Carrie at Fastrac 15 min Number1Customer 3
Premier Aviation to Close 35 min Brand Izzy 41
Be careful of puto drug snitch Rocco Derollo 1 hr Papi G 10
Sorry people-Tenney and Trumps economy soaring 2 hr Max 10
John McCain: the poster boy for term limits. 2 hr Max 33
McDonalds To Drop Big Mac 2 hr Artie 22
Irish Love Abortion 2 hr Max 4
Saranac Thursday- FAILURE!!! 6 hr UR JUST WRONG 35
Utica Area Restaurant Review 13 hr Robert 30
UPD awards ceremony 16 hr Tom 29