Utica, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2014
Who has a good reputation?
Dog lover

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2014
worried wrote:
Who has a good reputation?
I take mine to waterville animal resort. Very friendly and I never leave worried after dropping them off.
I No Like

Clockville, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2014
Paw Prints in Frankfort find every reason under the sun to charge you extra's and complain about how bad your dog was and charge you a fee because they urinate in the cage. Stay away also very rude!
american

Carthage, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2014
I use Paw Prints in Frankfort. The owners live next door to boarding house. The price is comparable to others. Never had issue with extra charges. They did mention my female pit mix was aggressive to others. Her and male lab were boarded in same cage with no issues. Convenient location off 5s near Herk fair grounds.
Patrick Henry

Rutland, VT

#5 Feb 4, 2014
Free your enslaved dogs you selfish pricks. They should live outdoors like nature intended.
Careful

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 4, 2014
Paw Prints charges extra money to let your dog run free in an outdoor pen, but how do you really know they let them out? And why should it cost more? They're also closed on Sundays. So if you go away Friday and come home Saturday after they close, you're stuck paying for an extra night...no discount if you pick the dog up early on Monday and the dog hasn't eaten. Not very accommodating.

Still, I'd take my dog there before going to Brandy Keg Kennel. Stay far away from that place
petlover

Malone, NY

#7 Feb 4, 2014
Careful wrote:
Paw Prints charges extra money to let your dog run free in an outdoor pen, but how do you really know they let them out? And why should it cost more? They're also closed on Sundays. So if you go away Friday and come home Saturday after they close, you're stuck paying for an extra night...no discount if you pick the dog up early on Monday and the dog hasn't eaten. Not very accommodating.
Still, I'd take my dog there before going to Brandy Keg Kennel. Stay far away from that place
I have been a client there for years, and have had nothing but good experiences. If you are going to complain try and understand what your complaining about. They are making it an option for you. If you don't want it you don't have to take it. They probably charge because of their time, just like other services do it's called labor. Many other places don't even have an outdoor area for my dog to run. They are open Sunday evenings, they book their weekends Friday thru Sunday, and I know if i pick my dog up Monday morning I don't get charged for Monday. I have done this for years. It sounds to me like you just can't follow the rules.
dog lover1978

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Feb 4, 2014
Has anyone had any experiences @ New Hartford Animal Hospitals boarding center? We used to bring our dog & cat there but, it's changed a lot over the last year. They've lost a lot of good employees and vets. Especially the young girl w/ the dark hair Jamie. Always greeted us and our dog with open arms and a sincere smile. We never trusted our pets w/ anyone else. It's a shame.
Been there2

Ithaca, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2014
There is a place right near the Westmoreland Thruway entrance/exit. Can't recall the name, but we took our dog there several times and it was fine. Clean, big facility. Owners live on site, very nice and professional. Same deal about letting them run outside and being closed Sundays. Maybe they just don't want to spend their Sunday checking out the pets or maybe they want to get an extra night's fee out of you. Not sure which one I believe!
Warning

Herkimer, NY

#10 Feb 5, 2014
Been there2 wrote:
There is a place right near the Westmoreland Thruway entrance/exit. Can't recall the name, but we took our dog there several times and it was fine. Clean, big facility. Owners live on site, very nice and professional. Same deal about letting them run outside and being closed Sundays. Maybe they just don't want to spend their Sunday checking out the pets or maybe they want to get an extra night's fee out of you. Not sure which one I believe!
Its called Eagle Hill. Stay away. They killed my cousin's dog. Woman is so rude. My dogs were so smelly I had to bathe them to get them back in the house. They charge extra for everything. I will never go back.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 5, 2014
Whitesboro has a good reputation to board your pets. They've been housing animals for years.
what

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Feb 5, 2014
Whitesboro? where?
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Feb 5, 2014
what wrote:
Whitesboro? where?
The whole town. Remember they do have prisons.
american

Carthage, NY

#14 Feb 5, 2014
Nope wrote:
Whitesboro has a good reputation to board your pets. They've been housing animals for years.
Why don't we keep to the topic so people can get the info they are in search of. Why does an ass like yourself need to make a joke on every topic?
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Feb 5, 2014
american wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we keep to the topic so people can get the info they are in search of. Why does an ass like yourself need to make a joke on every topic?
If you're coming to this site for information you must be re tarded. Have you ever heard of the yellow pages? Have you tried a search engine on a computer before? Probably not. You live in utica.
american

Carthage, NY

#16 Feb 5, 2014
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>If you're coming to this site for information you must be re tarded. Have you ever heard of the yellow pages? Have you tried a search engine on a computer before? Probably not. You live in utica.
The honest opinions of locals about there experiences in or around utica is what this forum should be used for. Instead people rather bash this area for no gain at all. You turn a topic into a joke when it not necessary.
Please add positive or negative experiences about the topic only. Thank you.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Feb 5, 2014
american wrote:
<quoted text>
The honest opinions of locals about there experiences in or around utica is what this forum should be used for. Instead people rather bash this area for no gain at all. You turn a topic into a joke when it not necessary.
Please add positive or negative experiences about the topic only. Thank you.
I'll add whatever I want to add mr holier than thou. Who do you really think you are telling people what a free public forum should be used for? Here you go. I'll tell you what to do. Go fu ck yourself. How's that?
american

Carthage, NY

#18 Feb 5, 2014
I hope the original poster received the info they were looking for. Sorry for getting off topic. This topic has been high jacked by a troll.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Feb 5, 2014
american wrote:
I hope the original poster received the info they were looking for. Sorry for getting off topic. This topic has been high jacked by a troll.
Re tard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 1 min Gov Cheese Hockey 467
president roosevelt interned many inocent japa... 2 min usa 1
New HATEford poLICE Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 8 min Another reminder 22
Not All Nazis Are Bad 14 min WW II Ones Were 17
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 28 min North Utica watch... 4
Becky Sykes cheating of her husband again. 40 min freebie 11
whos got the biggest D in city 1 hr lovemyd 1
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 1 hr Trump 44
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 1 hr went to cabin 238
High School football in trouble 2 hr sad 7
Keeler does it again! 13 hr Justice League 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages