Voting at noon

Hampton, VA

#1 Sep 10, 2013
I see flooding in New York Mills
I see flooding in Chadwicks
I see flooding Washington Mills
I see Tyksinki building $600,000 roads for millioniares while the rest of the town is underwater
I see Tyksinksi doing last minute photo ops with Picente to fool people into thinking he's doing something
I see Tyksinki diverting sewer funds to help millionaire developers
I see Tyksinski disbanding the storm water citizens committe becuse he doesn't care what about NH residents think
I see Tyksinski cowering in front of the Library Queen Romano
I see Tyksinksi and I see failure
I've seen enough!
educated in NH

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 10, 2013
I see a moron who posts under Dover, Delaware spewing more misinformation
I see an uneducated idiot who blames flooding on an individual when the problem lies with the DEC
I see a disgruntled low life who cannot make the connection between development and $ for the whole town, including the poor cousins in Chadwicks.
I see another reference trying to tie Pat with Linda; in reality nothing could be farther from the truth.
I see Pat winning going away and you drowning your sorrow at the Legion with a Keystone and a Marlboro.
Sight seer

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 10, 2013
I see flooding in New York Mills
I see flooding in Chadwicks
I see flooding Washington Mills
I see Tyksinki building $600,000 roads for millionaires while the rest of the town is underwater
I see Tyksinksi doing last minute photo ops with Picente to fool people into thinking he's doing something
I see Tyksinki diverting sewer funds to help millionaire developers
I see Tyksinski disbanding the storm water citizens committe becuse he doesn't care what about NH residents think
I see Tyksinski cowering in front of the Library Queen Romano
I see Tyksinksi and I see failure
I've seen enough!
educated in NH

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 11, 2013
I see Pat a clear winner, thus proving that there is intelligent life in New Hartford
I see "sight seer"and "voting at noon" drowning their sorrows at the Legion with a Keystone and a Marlboro.
I see Don Backman and you both as losers.
I see the 3 of you building a ark to sail away from here during the next great flood.
I told you so; the election was never in doubt.(Oh, don't forget to save a space on the ark for Ed, but only Ed. We need to be sure he can't reproduce.
curious

Woonsocket, RI

#5 Sep 11, 2013
Where is Don today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WOUR is terrible!!!! 4 hr rustyshackleford 14
modified baseball (Sep '13) 5 hr Skip 43
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 8 hr Chi town 1
News Police: Utica woman facing charges following st... 9 hr Brad 2
NY can't pay its bills 10 hr bob 2
Anyone know a good counselor (Nov '09) 11 hr Healed 42
Dentist 11 hr Teeth 3
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]