UPD: Man charged after he allegedly s...

UPD: Man charged after he allegedly strangled and punched girlfriend

There are 8 comments on the WKTV story from Aug 22, 2013, titled UPD: Man charged after he allegedly strangled and punched girlfriend. In it, WKTV reports that:

A Utica man faces charges after being accused of severely beating and strangling a woman unconscious.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Changed Man

Ardsley, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Didn't he do a long stretch for rape before?
Hopefully we won't have to listen to his saxophone for a while.
The kracken

Woburn, MA

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Back in the 90's he went to bars selling roses and polaroid pictures of people for $5

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#3 Aug 23, 2013
When did it become okay to hit a woman? This guy is old enough to have been raised in a time where men didn't hit women.
one who knows

Carthage, NY

#4 Aug 23, 2013
frankcor wrote:
When did it become okay to hit a woman? This guy is old enough to have been raised in a time where men didn't hit women.
What he did to this woman was MORE than just a "hit" - it was a beating and a miracle he didn't kill her.

I hope the Judge send him to jail for a LONG term where he can rot and play Mr. tough guy with people of his level. IMO - just another example of a low life primate that doesn't deserve any "respect" from anyone.

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#5 Aug 23, 2013
Keep him locked up.

“...got on your timid grin”

Since: Aug 13

Singapore

#6 Aug 23, 2013
Put this animal in a cage where he belongs.
The Wizard

East Berlin, PA

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Eddie "Boy" Brown is a poster-boy for re-opening State Mental institutions nationwide. He is the biologic creation of "Mary" a released mental patient from the deinstitutional era of the early 1970's.
"One flew over a cukoo's nest" was the liberals answer to releasing wacko's nation wide to wreak havoc on our American streets. The results are in news reports daily. The worst are reflected in Columbine H.S., Newtown, Ct., Son of Sam, Movie Theater slaughters, etc,etc. WAKE UP AMERICA !! What do our elected officials do? Talk gun control, blah, blah. Wait...you ain't seen nothing yet. They're out there, until you insist on change.
diewhitee

Ithaca, NY

#8 Aug 26, 2013
dis boy my hero, soon whitee will be overtaken. he know how treat dem hos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So I Was In Home Depot 5 min Charlie Tuna 2
So I Was In Lowes 8 min Illegal liberal POS 72
Why Are Dems Always Angry? 22 min Whitesboro loser 12
What's the latest on Remington Arms? 23 min Nancy Pelosi 6
Women's march results 24 min The Truth 7
Kim Strong And The Pitbulls 27 min Taxpayer 12
men inner thigh bruising (Sep '14) 30 min Curious 17
WIBX is an absolute joke 43 min Cover Pelosi 39
Piazza k9 services 1 hr Rach 84
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 1 hr Zipline 43