Comments
21 - 40 of 110 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2013
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#21 Aug 28, 2013
haha wrote:
they just want a little ego stroking and these women are just there to give it to them
But-- There is always a possibility that despite receiving a lot of attention from wife they desire attention from other females. If a husband has not displayed this behavior in the past it is possible the wife's validation is not what he is seeking.
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#22 Aug 28, 2013
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have Port-a-Potties if I want to rock out with "a friend"?
You are off topic. Go on a dating site or back to high school
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#23 Sep 11, 2013
Do most middle aged men cheat?
I Should Know

Utica, NY

#24 Sep 11, 2013
Stroke a mans dick, you have him for the night. Stroke a mans ego, you have him for life!
Flo

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Sep 11, 2013
I am finding that a lot of men do. I don't trust anyone. Men or women. I am married to a middle aged man and have been for a long time and he has ruined all trust I had. I haven't found out exactly everything he has done, but I know he has been telling me so many lies. Good luck!
WaitaMinute

Boston, MA

#26 Sep 11, 2013
I Should Know wrote:
Stroke a mans dick, you have him for the night. Stroke a mans ego, you have him for life!
Kind of like "The chase is often better than the kill"
One trait

United States

#27 Sep 11, 2013
It's about character. Words are meaningless to me now. What a man does will reveal who he is . If he wants to be with you, nothing we stop him. If he doesn't he'll always find an excuse not to
July 16th

Utica, NY

#28 Sep 11, 2013
A man is only as good as his word!
One trait

United States

#29 Sep 11, 2013
Exactly! Boys make promises. Men keep them
Agree

Newport, NY

#30 Sep 12, 2013
I Should Know wrote:
Stroke a mans dick, you have him for the night. Stroke a mans ego, you have him for life!
But who wants it for life? Middle aged men are nothing but vain, selfish little boys. Stroke'em for as long as you can stomach it and then run. Give a middle aged man a mirror and his right hand and he's set for life! This way he can "Love" the best person in the world! LOL!!!
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#31 Sep 13, 2013
One trait wrote:
It's about character. Words are meaningless to me now. What a man does will reveal who he is . If he wants to be with you, nothing we stop him. If he doesn't he'll always find an excuse not to
. Wonder why so many cheaters feel the need to be as ugly as they can possibly be towards their wives while in the process of cheating. Its like they have to destroy them. Why can't they just walk away ?
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#32 Sep 13, 2013
Flo wrote:
I am finding that a lot of men do. I don't trust anyone. Men or women. I am married to a middle aged man and have been for a long time and he has ruined all trust I had. I haven't found out exactly everything he has done, but I know he has been telling me so many lies. Good luck!
I'm sorry about you situation. Why are you still married to him? Don't allow this person to destroy your faith in humanity. There are many people with good hearts. I have seen some ugly things and many narcissistic men who discard their wives.
Flo

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Sep 16, 2013
I am still married to him because I haven't been able to find out everything he has done and he has threatened to harm himself. This has been the worst shit I have ever had to go through. My relationship with him now is that I don't really talk to him. My dr's want me in counseling. I feel like everything over the years have been nothing but lies. I have been truthful and faithful when I have had men hitting on me knowing I was married.
Simple

Utica, NY

#34 Sep 16, 2013
Wiser wrote:
<quoted text>. Wonder why so many cheaters feel the need to be as ugly as they can possibly be towards their wives while in the process of cheating. Its like they have to destroy them. Why can't they just walk away ?
Because they have narcissist borderline personalities. They will always cheat and lie. They can do whatever they want. If you have a pleasant convesation with a man at a party, you're a whore. Its not about love. Its about control and winning. These men know deep down all they have to offer is materialism. When something better comes along, you're replaced. When you're gone, they'll do anything say anything to get you back. Not because they care, but because they feel you made an ass out of them for leaving.
So not true

Baltimore, MD

#35 Sep 16, 2013
Maybe for the losers that hang out in bars. My brother is a single 50 year man . Very successful , charming , handsome. He refuses to socialize within 100 miles of here. It's too bad because he's a great guy and a woman would have a great life with him. It kills me to see him home every weekend reading a book. He won't budge. He'd rather be alone than with someone that isn't real
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#36 Sep 16, 2013
So not true wrote:
Maybe for the losers that hang out in bars. My brother is a single 50 year man . Very successful , charming , handsome. He refuses to socialize within 100 miles of here. It's too bad because he's a great guy and a woman would have a great life with him. It kills me to see him home every weekend reading a book. He won't budge. He'd rather be alone than with someone that isn't real
People don't all of the sudden become " real ". by being 100 miles away. People are people no matter where they are from. My gut screams intimacy issues... May e that is why he needs distance. Unless... You live in a very small town and actually know everyone.
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#37 Sep 16, 2013
Flo wrote:
I am still married to him because I haven't been able to find out everything he has done and he has threatened to harm himself. This has been the worst shit I have ever had to go through. My relationship with him now is that I don't really talk to him. My dr's want me in counseling. I feel like everything over the years have been nothing but lies. I have been truthful and faithful when I have had men hitting on me knowing I was married.
Classic borderline narcissist. Look this up it will probably shock you. You are not EVERYTHING to this person just their narcissistic supply! My ex- husband was a class a jerk who pulled this on me after having physically abused me... My respond was " go ahead kill yourself ". That way he could also ruin his kids and mother's life. He never brought it up again. Don't fall into the trap of thinking you simply mean this much to this person. I warn you... Definitely look up this topic. You won't feel as important or pivotal to his survival as before!
So not true

Baltimore, MD

#38 Sep 16, 2013
He'a my brother . He's always been real. The problem is the women who are attracted to him are for the wrong reasons. We see it he doesnt Yes we are in a small town.
Way It Is

New Hartford, NY

#39 Sep 16, 2013
I refuse to date women around here. They bring very little to the table, have mediocre jobs, superficial values and high expectations.

Yes, drive 1-2 hours away and they are truly different. Likewise, the same goes for guys around here.
Exactly

Hampton, VA

#40 Sep 16, 2013
Morale of story -- stay single - no drama!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fuel bar and this dirty girl 2 min Love 18
Chelsea Lauren 2 min uticafynest 1
Uticas Big Press Conference 27 min WKTV 4
Tim Sweezey 28 min The Broken egg 4
Ape On The Corner 29 min Trailer Trash 8
Oliveiras Lies 31 min My Crack Teeth 4
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 36 min Peo Gun 32
Jill WKTV 2 hr Mr Poopy Drawers 21
utica national (Jun '13) 2 hr Jethro 530
Rest in peace Tony Murad. 4 hr Utica PD 5
US Cell Net TOTALLY Comprimised 7 hr good for the gander 8
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••