Knuckleheads Brewhouse
Westmo FD

Utica, NY

#42 Nov 9, 2012
Not wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean VOLUNTEER Fireman. lol
Ummmmm...... Westmorelands "volunteer firemen" are freaken awesome!!! They are doing what they love to do and are trained to do!!!!They risk their lives just as "paid firemen" do!!And guess what? Knuckleheads takes very good care of the "volunteer firemen!!!
Lol

Utica, NY

#43 Nov 10, 2012
Ha-ha..... um, OK. If you say so. You must be special. lol
Male bartender

Utica, NY

#44 Nov 10, 2012
Get a hot male bartender and my girlfriends and I will come in more often. Women are no different than men. They would like to be able to go out and see a cute guy behind the bar. Does everyone get taken care of like the Westmoreland Fire Department?
Male bartender

Utica, NY

#45 Nov 10, 2012
Male bartender wrote:
Get a hot male bartender and my girlfriends and I will come in more often. Women are no different than men. They would like to be able to go out and see a cute guy behind the bar. Does everyone get taken care of like the Westmoreland Fire Department?
Depends on who is bartending and if the owners are watching.
Drunks

Utica, NY

#46 Nov 10, 2012
Where's all the drunk town employee's and Volunteer fireman tonight? No 2 for 1 tonight boys?
Nobody there

Utica, NY

#47 Nov 12, 2012
Stopped in tonight for a beer,,, what a drag man. Nobody there but a couple drunks and a yawning bartender. When is it cool to go and not fall asleep?
Stumpy

Ithaca, NY

#48 Nov 14, 2012
neighbors wrote:
Yes he's one of them but there is one down the road further that I hope is gone by now! Little guy with a big mouth!
Stay home than you sound like a lot of fun
Wicked Witch

Utica, NY

#49 Dec 2, 2012
Does that witch Danielle still work there? She's such a &%[email protected]!
Jingle Bells

Utica, NY

#51 Dec 10, 2012
Jingle Bells, Knuckleheads smells.
Everyone's a scum.
Drinking Vodka, Gin & Rum,
lets invite the local bums.

Merry Drunkmas
drunk cowboy

United States

#52 Dec 11, 2012
They ought to turn it into a honky tonk
Fire the skank

Utica, NY

#53 Dec 19, 2012
Get rid of the manhumper at night & maybe you're numbers would increase!
jjjjjjj

Somerville, MA

#54 Dec 19, 2012
Fire the skank wrote:
Get rid of the manhumper at night & maybe you're numbers would increase!
who?
Scagg

Utica, NY

#55 Dec 27, 2012
The ugly one
who

Herkimer, NY

#56 Dec 28, 2012
Who owns this place?
A holes

Utica, NY

#57 Jan 8, 2013
Greg and Barb. Not very friendly if you don't know them. They sit and drink with their friends but don't really make an attempt to get to know their patrons that are new customers.
Da Man

Oneida, NY

#58 Jan 8, 2013
They are both nice, hard-working people. That said, they are low key and keep to themselves. If you are happy, they are happy.
A holes wrote:
Greg and Barb. Not very friendly if you don't know them. They sit and drink with their friends but don't really make an attempt to get to know their patrons that are new customers.
Not nice

Utica, NY

#59 Jan 8, 2013
I go there & not once have they said more than, Hello, to me. I've seen them plenty of times drinking with their friends & not taking time to greet their customers. A different way of providing customer service. How would they know if their customers are happy or not if they don't speak to them? Fish fry is the best part of that bar.
not nice at all

Herkimer, NY

#60 Jan 8, 2013
Greg and Barb are not nice people. Greg gets so drunk that he sleeps in the room upstairs and Barb is just a b*tch. They couldn't care less about their employees or their customers. They only care about the money.
DCC

Minoa, NY

#62 Jan 8, 2013
Really? Sounds like they should run for Congress.
not nice at all wrote:
Greg and Barb are not nice people. Greg gets so drunk that he sleeps in the room upstairs and Barb is just a b*tch. They couldn't care less about their employees or their customers. They only care about the money.
Yes

Utica, NY

#63 Jan 13, 2013
not nice at all wrote:
100% AGREE. They think people don't know these things, but we do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Observer Disgrace 16 min Moochers delight 4
One Term Tenney 26 min Moochers delight 106
I'm thankful for all the NANO jobs 52 min Thankful 1
Golden Corral 54 min yes 3
Utica Teachers that Cheat #11 1 hr Reality 6
I Stuff My Turkey With Chicken Riggies and Greens 1 hr lmfao 3
Twin Ponds shoot em up 1 hr Never in waiting 48
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 2 hr adadadad 72
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 4 hr What happened 101
My Drive Through Utica 10 hr Nobody cares 27