carla percia bs email

carla percia bs email

Posted in the Utica Forum

uta supporter

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2014
What a desperate attempt at dividing the union. Really???? This is the type of bumbling ineptness from the admin that we are used to. Hey lady, go write grants.... Do your job. Let Cherie grant represent the teachers and worry about us. Larry rubber stamp Custedero no longer runs the uta. Why would she sign off on stuff without having time to read it??? No responsible person would! Kinda funny this stuff starts happening right about when contract negotiations are starting. You have an 85 yr old lady making $140,000 a yr at the admin building and a guy that just took a raise despite losing teachers... C'mon folks????
Divide the union and conquer! Don't go for it folks. Do your job administration
Donovan failure

Albany, NY

#2 Feb 25, 2014
Must be nice. Do a horrible job as principal and get a better paying, cushy officer job downtown. Maybe she should look in the mirror and ask herself if she really believes in the bruce bs she is spewing. Writing grants doesn't take an administrative degree. Working down here has really opened my eyes up as to the true colors of some of this districts' leaders'.
joke

Great Barrington, MA

#3 Feb 25, 2014
Email was a joke as is percia.... Hey old lady that's retiring just admit u are wrong! You handed the uta president the grant particulars in a parking lot the day they needed to be signed and asked her to sign them.
Basically you are incompetent because it wasn't important enough to get the material to her in a timely fashion....so u cost us the money and the teachers. Same bs as john licari failing to turn in paperwork a few yrs ago and costing the district 2 million....admin is a joke

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 25, 2014
Nice job of the union leadership trying to deflect blame away from their president. Talk to the rank and file and see how they are accepting this propaganda. Talk to the teachers who are losing their jobs and see if they see it this way.
joke

Great Barrington, MA

#5 Feb 25, 2014
BS.... The ucsd admin buck stops here. Follow protocol. Give the union time to look over stuff and agree as a whole. Uta president did the right thing.... Admin will walk all over anybody that will let them. 700+ teachers that are the backbone of the school are sick of this type of treatment. Divide and conquer mentality. Remember this folks, there are no schools without teachers.
Stay together and don't let this administration lie and create doubt...because that is what they are trying to do!

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 25, 2014
joke wrote:
BS.... The ucsd admin buck stops here. Follow protocol. Give the union time to look over stuff and agree as a whole. Uta president did the right thing.... Admin will walk all over anybody that will let them. 700+ teachers that are the backbone of the school are sick of this type of treatment. Divide and conquer mentality. Remember this folks, there are no schools without teachers.
Stay together and don't let this administration lie and create doubt...because that is what they are trying to do!
That argument might work for the second round of the grant, but what about the third round. Plenty of time was given and the UTA president still wouldn't sign it. This gives me the indication that even if more time was given she still would have refused to sign it. Were the teachers asked for their input before refusing to sign or did the union president unilaterally decide for them? It seems to me that the "divide and conquer mentality" is coming from inside the union, not from the school administration. Ms. Grant has determined that she and she alone knows what is best for the teachers. She has also indicated to me and others that the opinion of the teachers didn't matter to her and that she was elected to make these decisions.
in the know

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 25, 2014
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
<quoted text>That argument might work for the second round of the grant, but what about the third round. Plenty of time was given and the UTA president still wouldn't sign it. This gives me the indication that even if more time was given she still would have refused to sign it. Were the teachers asked for their input before refusing to sign or did the union president unilaterally decide for them? It seems to me that the "divide and conquer mentality" is coming from inside the union, not from the school administration. Ms. Grant has determined that she and she alone knows what is best for the teachers. She has also indicated to me and others that the opinion of the teachers didn't matter to her and that she was elected to make these decisions.
Wrong wrong wrong
You know nothing. Ucsd admin pulls this shit constantly. They wait till the 23rd hour before giving the info to the uta and they expect them to sign off not knowing exactly what's in it. The email and letters are not professional whatsoever and I'm embarrassed for whoever wrote them. Even more unprofessional was the way the school board and administration treated ms grant at the last board meeting. Ripping the lady unmercifully as she sat there.
The ucsd has lost out on millions and millions of prior grants because percia is dumb and lazy and they rip the uta president????? Percia was incompetent at Donovan as a principal an they give her a promotion?
Fire them all
artie

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 25, 2014
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
<quoted text>That argument might work for the second round of the grant, but what about the third round. Plenty of time was given and the UTA president still wouldn't sign it. This gives me the indication that even if more time was given she still would have refused to sign it. Were the teachers asked for their input before refusing to sign or did the union president unilaterally decide for them? It seems to me that the "divide and conquer mentality" is coming from inside the union, not from the school administration. Ms. Grant has determined that she and she alone knows what is best for the teachers. She has also indicated to me and others that the opinion of the teachers didn't matter to her and that she was elected to make these decisions.
At least she is a teacher.... I trust her more than the admin. All scumbags
teach

Schenectady, NY

#9 Feb 25, 2014
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong wrong wrong
You know nothing. Ucsd admin pulls this shit constantly. They wait till the 23rd hour before giving the info to the uta and they expect them to sign off not knowing exactly what's in it. The email and letters are not professional whatsoever and I'm embarrassed for whoever wrote them. Even more unprofessional was the way the school board and administration treated ms grant at the last board meeting. Ripping the lady unmercifully as she sat there.
The ucsd has lost out on millions and millions of prior grants because percia is dumb and lazy and they rip the uta president????? Percia was incompetent at Donovan as a principal an they give her a promotion?
Fire them all
Two pages...printed in color...hundreds of copies...how's that budget freeze?
Union Cronies

East Syracuse, NY

#10 Feb 25, 2014
The UTA is nothing more than a a handful of Communits Teachers controlling the the union, in its union leadership,,, Cherie Grant, etc.
in the know

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 25, 2014
teach wrote:
<quoted text>Two pages...printed in color...hundreds of copies...how's that budget freeze?
Exactly. Gotta cost a bunch. At least 1000 copies. 1000x2 pages. Cost of paper and color ink=????
The whole thing is a f'ing joke! Btw, wtf does percia care??? She is retiring! This smells of good old Bruce Karam ordering up a good dose of diversionary tactics! Just like last time the contract was up!
Do me a favor folks, this time remember the lies that were told last contract negotiations and remember this guy will do and say anything to get his way.
oh my my

Carthage, NY

#12 Feb 25, 2014
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Gotta cost a bunch. At least 1000 copies. 1000x2 pages. Cost of paper and color ink=????
The whole thing is a f'ing joke! Btw, wtf does percia care??? She is retiring! This smells of good old Bruce Karam ordering up a good dose of diversionary tactics! Just like last time the contract was up!
Do me a favor folks, this time remember the lies that were told last contract negotiations and remember this guy will do and say anything to get his way.
you know NOTHING...nodda...except that you have to get up and go to work tomorrow...that is, IF you work.
In The Know

Waterville, NY

#13 Jul 25, 2014
Carla Percia's retiring and the Proctor High School principal Falchi is taking over. The JFK principal Gifford is taking charge at Proctor.
Kaiser Karam

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 25, 2014
Wrong again. Pervia is holding the seat warm until Denise Despirito gets her administrative degree. That is common knowledge.
Proctor Romper Room

Waterville, NY

#15 Jul 25, 2014
Hi Kaiser. Are they making a new spot for Mr. Falchi?
anon

New York, NY

#16 Jul 25, 2014
In The Know wrote:
Carla Percia's retiring and the Proctor High School principal Falchi is taking over. The JFK principal Gifford is taking charge at Proctor.
WRONG!
Kaiser Karam

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 25, 2014
They make room for all their buddies, daughters, brothers. Christ the whole Paul family is in the UCSD.
Anon

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 25, 2014
Pam Reece is taking over for Carla. Carla is staying on until the end of October to "train" Pam. No clue about Falchi moving. I'm sure Denise D will have a cushy job upon completion of her CAS.
a Utica teacher

Carthage, NY

#19 Jul 25, 2014
Bruce surrounds himself with incompetence. From Eccleston to Liz (miss piggy), Paul. Hey Lou,(the taxpayer's watchdog), you just gave your son a $45,000 media job, when he knows nothing about the position. Why didn't Gary Acey get it? Oh, because he actually know's what he's doing!
Kaiser Karam

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 25, 2014
That is because Bruce is a power hungry , selfish leader. He doesn't listen to rational ideas. He wants everyone to agree with him and if not, they get replaced by people who will do his bidding regardless of their background and ability. Ask someone about the policy downtown that no one talks to anyone unless they get approval from Bruce. He is incompetent. He knew about the grant for extended school day for months but never bothered to start planning on its implementation. Now, he is asking for more time because he never bothered to plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So I Was In Lowes 6 min Eileen 24
Herb Philipson's being sold 34 min Calvin 90
Mega book 54 min Prof of Mega Rese... 7
Elaine Bonanza 57 min Knewit 32
Canít Wait For Legal Weed 2 hr Yep 7
Wktv ks horrible 3 hr Gtr 1
Fire in Yorkville on Campbell Ave 3 hr Huh 36
Piazza k9 services 4 hr Peace 44
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 5 hr Truth 8

Utica Jobs