Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Avoid this place at all costs bought a bedroom set paid for delivery and set up they came brought the stuff upstairs proceeded to work on it for 5 minutes and then left the morons never finished setting it up and what they did do was wrong then found the box spring was damaged along with a dresser have to wait 5 days for some other moron to come out and look at it avoid this store or you might be as sorry as i am i will never give them a penny again
x customer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

I was shown three mattresses, firm, to plush, to euro pillow top. I asked if the pillow-top was more and the women laughed and said that they are the same price, so I said that I wanted the pillowtop. When they delivered it late it was the firm, I explained that I ordered the pillowtop and he showed me the work order which said firm. So I called and spoke with the sales lady and she said that she remembers me saying I wanted the firm...I never even sat on the firm! What a joke of a place, you can order anything they have there online, avoid tax and get free shipping, same stuff. Screw them.

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

x customer wrote:
I was shown three mattresses, firm, to plush, to euro pillow top. I asked if the pillow-top was more and the women laughed and said that they are the same price, so I said that I wanted the pillowtop. When they delivered it late it was the firm, I explained that I ordered the pillowtop and he showed me the work order which said firm. So I called and spoke with the sales lady and she said that she remembers me saying I wanted the firm...I never even sat on the firm! What a joke of a place, you can order anything they have there online, avoid tax and get free shipping, same stuff. Screw them.
Please provide sites where to buy online with free shipping. Woould be useful to all of us. Thanks...

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Hush wrote:
I'm going there today To buy some things I've NEVER Had a problem with them what's so ever And when I did they corrected it in a timely manner Bye bye Going to get my shop on
First you say you NEVER had a problem. Then you say when you you did they corrected it. So you did have some problems. Please don't reproduce.
x customer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

http://www.furniturexo.com , check it out, same brands, free shipping. Only you have to assemble, but it's not that bad. I needed 2 additional chairs for my dining set that I bought at tehans, I didn't want to wait for delivery, so I requested to pick It up at tehans warehouse in utica. They didn't give me a discount(not having it delivered), and the chairs weren't assembled. They are a joke...I've ordered a bedroom set from furniturexo and it came on pallets, not too hard to assemble. There was a nick in one of the pieces, I called they sent a new piece, no questions asked, no additional charge. Great customer service.
Carl

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

I was going there today to furnish my entire new home and thought they had good stuff. I am going elsewhere now after hearing this...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rcil employment 32 min Underpaid 7
stalker obsession problems 1 hr purple n green dr... 5
little league world series 1 hr Nevada 5
why pay for fireworks?? 1 hr Big Time 10
utica national (Jun '13) 1 hr NY Voter 518
Georgio's - great food and vino 2 hr Fred and Ethel 79
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 2 hr Fat Tony Salerno 67
utica aud 3 hr Umm OK 89
Raspberry owner divorcing what happened? 4 hr Pitter Pat Cuse ny 7
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 12 hr Oh well 95