Roberto Duran

Utica, NY

#1 May 16, 2014
Little rain and they throw in the towel, not for nothing they stop every 20 minutes, just wait it out for a while

Since: May 14

Ilion

#2 May 16, 2014
Roberto Duran wrote:
Little rain and they throw in the towel, not for nothing they stop every 20 minutes, just wait it out for a while
Haha they aren't professional riders. Too dangerous, too much traffic, too much water on the roads. Too bad
wondering the same thing

Syracuse, NY

#3 May 16, 2014
When you ride 100 miles which is what they usually do, I say God bless. ride cut short due to weather conditions and safety. Why so negative about people trying to raise funds for a wonderful mission......to find lost children. By the way, flash flood warnings for our area all afternoon!

Ilion

#4 May 16, 2014
wondering the same thing wrote:
When you ride 100 miles which is what they usually do, I say God bless. ride cut short due to weather conditions and safety. Why so negative about people trying to raise funds for a wonderful mission......to find lost children. By the way, flash flood warnings for our area all afternoon!
I live in Ilion and the creek is almost cresting; Cars hydro planing on 5s
Good call to cut the ride short today
mickey dees

Utica, NY

#5 May 16, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Ilion and the creek is almost cresting; Cars hydro planing on 5s
Good call to cut the ride short today
I was in Ilion today ,it's a beautiful little village.

Ilion

#6 May 16, 2014
mickey dees wrote:
<quoted text>I was in Ilion today ,it's a beautiful little village.
Thanks, been here for 25 years

Ilion

#7 May 16, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, been here for 25 years
23 (can't count)
Dahdu

Brooklyn, NY

#8 May 16, 2014
wondering the same thing wrote:
Don't forget the lightning!
John

Utica, NY

#9 May 17, 2014
Fact, ride is a big "lie" the kids most are with there paernts but they want you to belive soe pervert stole them. "UNBELIVEABLE"
ready to fight

Oneida, NY

#10 May 17, 2014
John: you must be from out of town. the ride was established back in the late 80s when a local girl was abducted and never found. to say that the ride is stupid and people are paranoid about "some pervert" taking their children became a very real situation when sarah ann wood was taken. some riders have been doing this for years, they are dedicated to the mission to help find missing children. How could you criticize anyone for doing it? You must be soulless.
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#11 May 18, 2014
No more bike riding? How about cage fighting instead? Pros: Indoors - all weather - all seasons... Can't fail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 min positronium 6,438
whitesboro school taxes (May '10) 5 min Main Man 15
Danielle Giruzzi - Hot Shrimp Thief (Mar '11) 11 min Jim Shrimp 118
Utica teen accused of robbing group of people 12 min C No Evil 5
Whitesboro High School (Jan '14) 19 min leslie 59
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 22 min For the consumers 257
Utica College: Lowest rating in ELEVEN COUNTY U... 23 min Babbler 50
yanadasis closes club house 3 hr kissmyazz 18
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 4 hr wow 61
NH new AD, you blew it already. 4 hr mama 13
Teb's son arrested from NH. 6 hr drip 23
•••
•••