Utica fund balance
Spud lover

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Being a life time self employed individual who has never received a paid vacation or holiday I propose that we start an amnesty period for any current or former public employees to give back anonymously any ill gained compensation they may have received.
Such as
1.Overtime not earned or padded.
2.Showup pay.
3.No show jobs.
4.Stolen or personally used public equipment.
5. Stolen postage and office supplies.
6. Padded Pensions
I'm sure we could build a million dollar balance in no time. Let your conscience be your guide.Most of these abuses in my opinion have occured over the last 30 years.

What do you think of this folks?
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Are you trying to start an avelanche of racim jokes from the pubic safety prison-rillas?

Oh yeah and be warned whiteswhoro sanctidaddy will accuse you of being me LOL!
ITS CRETIN

Camillus, NY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Don't worry little cretin, nobody knows what a loser you really are and how you post with your Obama phone and dial-up. GO CRRRETIN.
first

Cortland, NY

#4 Jan 4, 2013
First you would have to admit Roefaro gave them the house with no negotiations on their contracts. That he and union members were in bed together when they crafted these lucrative contracts which went up 1000's of per cent during the greatest reccesion since the great depression. That Roefaro intentional harmed taxpayers to help out and line the pockets of all public safety employees at the expence of all other services to taxpayer especially the top brass. Don't forget gas cards, take hone vehicles, and city credit cards.
duke

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Spud lover wrote:
Being a life time self employed individual who has never received a paid vacation or holiday I propose that we start an amnesty period for any current or former public employees to give back anonymously any ill gained compensation they may have received.
Such as
1.Overtime not earned or padded.
2.Showup pay.
3.No show jobs.
4.Stolen or personally used public equipment.
5. Stolen postage and office supplies.
6. Padded Pensions
I'm sure we could build a million dollar balance in no time. Let your conscience be your guide.Most of these abuses in my opinion have occured over the last 30 years.
What do you think of this folks?
Not a chance. You got a better chance of him balancing the budget without borrowing $ or tax increase!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica man beaten during robbery (Dec '08) 2 hr only god can judge 125
abandoned theme park in oriskany? (Apr '11) 4 hr Drew 15
Babci Bistro (Sep '13) 8 hr Tram land 15
Drug and alcohol treatment 8 hr For your assistance 3
was trooper justified shooting unarmed escapee 9 hr Pete 21
lapolla thinks a mayor run 13 hr wasted vote 56
Getting a job while pregnant?? 14 hr Nikki S 2
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE