Complete Canine in Rome

Complete Canine in Rome

Posted in the Utica Forum

justanother name

Watertown, NY

#2 Jan 11, 2011
Sounds to me like a disgruntled employee
Yankee

Morrisville, NY

#3 Jan 11, 2011
justanother name wrote:
Sounds to me like a disgruntled employee
Sounds to me like a Sal Piazza plant.
concerned for canine

Watertown, NY

#5 Jan 11, 2011
please email me at [email protected] I would like to know more about this before i bring my dog there.
Joke

AOL

#6 Jan 11, 2011
Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like a Sal Piazza plant.
Talk to the people who witnessed this. It has nothing to do with anyone else but Dave and Paula from Complete Canine. Call the investigator from the ASPCA in Albany. He will fill you in.
concerned for canine

Watertown, NY

#8 Jan 11, 2011
so I guess since no one has emailed me about this it must be not credible information.
Joke

AOL

#10 Jan 13, 2011
concerned for canine wrote:
so I guess since no one has emailed me about this it must be not credible information.
Just keep watching the paper
buddy

Unadilla, NY

#13 Jul 4, 2011
OK I have been watching the paper and nothing. This story can not be true. There is no way anyone would let people who abuse animals continue to run a business. Maybe your time might be better spent for good rather than evil. Volunteer in the community do something to make you feel good about yourself. Bashing and trashing is not the way....
loco

Unadilla, NY

#14 Jul 9, 2011
CHOP DOWN THE GOSSIP TREE !

I did some investigating of my own and here are the FACTS regarding Complete Canine of Rome.

#1 Anyone can call in a case of abuse to SPAC its just like calling CPS for children. Once the call is made there is an open case for investigation.

#2 A jealous competitor of Complete Canine's.made a call to SPAC and reported animal abuse.

#3 The case was investigated and closed due to lack of evidence- case unfounded.

#4 The case has been closed since December 0f 2010.

#5 This competitor continues to spread rumors and is slanderous against Complete Canine.

#6 If you have any questions regarding the facility and the integrity of the owners - visit the facility, talk with the owners and talk with their clients. I did. It is outstanding! You will find an enviroment that is professional loving and nurturing. Their services and professionalism is second to none in the area.
Good luck to Complete Canine you are to be commended for your outstanding business !

#7 Don't listen to the "gossip tree" This is a small business area and economic times are difficult. Unfortunately, some competitors feel the need to degrade other business. Maybe all the time and effort this competitor has spent trying to ruin Complete Canine's Reputation should be spent looking at all the great things they are doing and learn from their positive experiences.
in the know

Fort Myers, FL

#15 Jul 9, 2011
Sal Piazza was kind enough to instruct these two ungrateful jerks and they stuck it in his azz
buddy

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 10, 2011
Please explain. I am confused. The owners of Complete Canine paid for their training. There is even a letter from one of the owners thanking this person for the excellent training. "Ungrateful jerks" is an opinion. And how exactly did they "stick" it to anyone? They opened a business of their own. They work very hard- check out their hours. Their hard work has allowed them to create a successful business. Ask their customers, they are doing a great job. Congrats to them!
BadExpwithPiazza

Utica, NY

#17 Sep 3, 2011
The first time I heard about Complete Canine was during a dog training class w/Sal Piazza! He had nothing nice to say about CC at all. That was so unprofessional of him to make any negative comments about anyone during a training class with about 10 people there! How sad for him to have made a false complaint to the SPCA and taking the SPCA's time away from an animal that truly needs their help. For someone of Sal's age to do something like that & to have that much resentment and anger for a competitor speaks volumes! How can you teach balance if the "teacher" isn't balanced themselves?
so stupid

Jamesville, NY

#18 Sep 16, 2011
these people were under investigation because their own employees turned them in not because of any one else do your home work the place may look great but still alot of injuries are being reported word of mouth is very powerfull they will get theirs some day !!!
Treechopper

United States

#20 Feb 6, 2012
loco wrote:
CHOP DOWN THE GOSSIP TREE !
I did some investigating of my own and here are the FACTS regarding Complete Canine of Rome.
#1 Anyone can call in a case of abuse to SPAC its just like calling CPS for children. Once the call is made there is an open case for investigation.
#2 A jealous competitor of Complete Canine's.made a call to SPAC and reported animal abuse.
#3 The case was investigated and closed due to lack of evidence- case unfounded.
#4 The case has been closed since December 0f 2010.
#5 This competitor continues to spread rumors and is slanderous against Complete Canine.
#6 If you have any questions regarding the facility and the integrity of the owners - visit the facility, talk with the owners and talk with their clients. I did. It is outstanding! You will find an enviroment that is professional loving and nurturing. Their services and professionalism is second to none in the area.
Good luck to Complete Canine you are to be commended for your outstanding business !
#7 Don't listen to the "gossip tree" This is a small business area and economic times are difficult. Unfortunately, some competitors feel the need to degrade other business. Maybe all the time and effort this competitor has spent trying to ruin Complete Canine's Reputation should be spent looking at all the great things they are doing and learn from their positive experiences.
I think you need a new chain saw. I guess because they didn't have enough evidence for OJ Simson he was innocent also. What about Robert Blake? Yep, no evidence yet we all know they were both guilty as hell. This kennel has used up more employee's than McDonalds. Why? They talk to their workers like they are God's gift to the dog world. You ever think that maybe the competitor you are talking about cares for the animals and is fed up with the lies they tell people? I was an employee for a very short while and witnessed some of these accusations. I heard a new place is opening up in Rome and I hope they put Dave and Paula out of business. So go to sears and get yourself a new blade because the tree still stands. Before you try to accuse others because of jealousy, maybe just maybe it's all true what has been said.
Treechopper

United States

#21 Feb 6, 2012
BadExpwithPiazza wrote:
The first time I heard about Complete Canine was during a dog training class w/Sal Piazza! He had nothing nice to say about CC at all. That was so unprofessional of him to make any negative comments about anyone during a training class with about 10 people there! How sad for him to have made a false complaint to the SPCA and taking the SPCA's time away from an animal that truly needs their help. For someone of Sal's age to do something like that & to have that much resentment and anger for a competitor speaks volumes! How can you teach balance if the "teacher" isn't balanced themselves?
I had to reply to this post. You should get your facts straight. It was the employee's of Complete Canine who brought these accusations to the investigator. I was a witness to this meeting that they had. Not once did Mr. Piazza say anything other than the truth that he backed up with evidence. Mr. Piazza had nothing to do with this until the investigator questioned him on his experience with them. How can you say it was unprofessional of him when that's all Paula and Dave did was cut him up to other people. How do I know this? I worked there and knew people who worked there. If someone asks a question about other people in the business and they know something that is true, that is not unprofessional. It is advising people that all that glitters is not gold. I have the upmost respect for Mr. Piazza. I know one thing for sure. After watching his training and the way he communicates with his students, he is very professional and he tells it like it is. So don't use a computer to hide behind. If you had a problem with him, then just let him know it and stop spreading lies. Whoever you are, you owe Mr. Piazza an apology for making false statements.
Paulas a tool

United States

#22 Feb 8, 2012
Well miss paula I use to work for u and I can rember days that u walk ur Hoyle then through ass around giving us orders like we where dogs,,, u all for show not once ha e u walked, feed, or took the time out to clean u been through
More than 34 staff And. 4 groomers in a year I feel bad for Dave for having to be ur pitbull In training now I have to say that's one dog u have seemed to train well and I think ur completely out of ur league any one can paint a pretty picture when its by number and ur number is up
doggielover43

Utica, NY

#23 Oct 1, 2014
who owns this business? Dave and Paula who?
Shameful

New Paltz, NY

#24 Oct 9, 2014
doggielover43 wrote:
who owns this business? Dave and Paula who?
It's Dave Carr who does Dry Wall from Westmoreland and Paula Russello who was from Buffalo and made a fool out of Dave, He thought with his little head because they were shut down because they have no clue how to train dogs or about the business. They ripped off more people and it caught up with them,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Talarico 14 min Jason 2
why UNEDUCATED FAILURES LIKE ME NEED APPLE STORE 23 min Lansing Street 12
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 26 min Lansing Street 12
Line of protesters by Cavallo's last night 30 min CNN News 7
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 43 min Watching 201
Saratoga residents arrested for burglary, polic... 47 min Lansing Street 17
my CUZ 22yo CHARGED WITH MURDER OF 8YO GIRL AND... 48 min Lansing Street 33
Bella Regina 1 hr disgusting 13
tenney 13 hr THANKS O 79

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages