I Hate Shopping!!!

“I'm Always Around ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2013
The sad part is that some of the cashiers probably have a college degree and that's why they're mad. All that time in college to become a cashier at WalMart
Problem Solved

New York, NY

#3 Aug 13, 2013
joey buttafuoco wrote:
I HATE SHOPPING!!! I hate dealing with crowds of people and crappy cashiers who are disgruntled that they aren't making as much as a professional with a masters degree. Most times when I go shopping the stores don't have what I want and I end up ordering it online, so going to the store in the first place was a complete waste of time. Or I buy an item at a store and take it home only to discover that it has a hidden defect. Stupid Mohawk Valley retail. What a joke!
Go shop somewhere else.

Since: Dec 13

Lasalle, Canada

#4 Dec 19, 2013
Then you should shop online, you can avoid the people and still find some great items!
shopping

Fulton, NY

#6 Dec 19, 2013
ya love shopping I love spending that money about the only time im happy buying toys im real bad I spent like1200$ this christmas on my kid but I did most of it line I love on line I can get anything I want online its great. the stores do suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hotels in Utica - EMPTY! ALREADY SUFFERING ... 12 min just wondering 107
Protest in front of the State Building now 19 min Breaking news 42
boonies breaking in cars in nh walmart parking lot 30 min lonis 4
37 years old ??? 32 min Hardly 5
Unattractive Women March 48 min muey 2
ATL Windwarrior Gomez 50 min can you read 8
nbc chuk todd creep Hillary pawn 1 hr phantom 1
What's your Tony Picenti FAIL tale? 2 hr Tax my as 22
Meet the REAL Brindisis of Utica! 4 hr Trailer Skirt Des... 50
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 5 hr Scams 106