First Prev
of 3
Next Last
what

Utica, NY

#47 Jan 4, 2013
once in awhile wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont get to the mall that often, but this christmas looked beautiful with the decortation for xmas. The mall is very clean. Housekeeping works very hard to keep this place clean because people leave trash all over. Everyone has an opionion. thank you very much for your, but I think your wrong about the mall.
Beautiful? You don't get out much do you. Those are the same decorations they've had since Ford was in office.
Kimberlee

Utica, NY

#48 Jan 4, 2013
I guess ANYTHING looks better than Gloversville!
bah

Utica, NY

#49 Jan 4, 2013
Kimberlee wrote:
I guess ANYTHING looks better than Gloversville!
This has nothing to do with the mall or your comment, but your name is spelled stupid.
Thought you should know that.
I dont know where gloversville is, but your comment is stupid as well.
nrafan

New Hartford, NY

#50 Jan 4, 2013
bah wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with the mall or your comment, but your name is spelled stupid.
Thought you should know that.
I dont know where gloversville is, but your comment is stupid as well.
This has nothing to do with the mall either, but since you want to nit pick:
No, her name is not spelled stupid, it is spelled Kimberlee. By the way, you should have spelled Gloversville with a capital G.
Razed

Utica, NY

#52 Jan 4, 2013
Raised...
King U

United States

#53 Jan 4, 2013
Spencers doesn't sell the pet rock anymore.
MarkD

Boston, MA

#54 Jan 5, 2013
The "mall" (if you can call it that) is an environmental hazard. Who's gonna clean that dump up when it eventually goes to pot? I doubt the taxpayers are gonna want to pay to have it torn down properly. The fossilized body of Charlie Seely will be found inside 200 years from now.
Dong

Utica, NY

#55 Jan 5, 2013
MarkD wrote:
The "mall" (if you can call it that) is an environmental hazard. Who's gonna clean that dump up when it eventually goes to pot? I doubt the taxpayers are gonna want to pay to have it torn down properly. The fossilized body of Charlie Seely will be found inside 200 years from now.
I bet u couldn't win in a fight against Seely tied up in a leather trench coat, internet tough guy.....roll up sportsy
if you want to shop

Utica, NY

#56 Jan 5, 2013
Get out of Utica, New Hartford and take a ride to Syracuse. Dewitt is still a great mall and their stores are of a higher quality than what Utica has to offer. Fayetteville center is also a nice place to shop. Destiny USA is much, much too large and is not for me.
i love Whitestown

Waterville, NY

#57 Jan 6, 2013
suck it freeks.
Shopper

Utica, NY

#58 Jan 6, 2013
The smaller cheesey stores cater toa young, not particularly well off clientele. There's not much left there I shop at except Macy's and occasionally Target. Everything in between the anchor stores looks kinda crappy to me. Even Penny's doesn't seem to know who they are marketing to anymore. The smaller stores are now outclassed by what you can find in bigger makets, or even at The Orchard or Consumer Square. Petsmart, Staples, etc. are the hot specialty stoes, and the mall doesn't have them. I don't even think they have a chain pharmacy anymore.
Hop Head

Syracuse, NY

#59 Jan 6, 2013
Shopper...am I to understand that you....in your infinite wisdome....consider DSW, Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works to be.... outclassed by......Staples and Pet Smart? Youare a nitwit. Simply typing without putting ....any... Thought into the junk you spew. Nitwit! If you start to question this...you're wrong. Because you're a nitwit!
rogerthat

Jamesville, NY

#60 Jan 7, 2013
johnatan miller wrote:
Off topic is there a different snow contractor at sangertown this year not in my 53 years have i ever seen a plaza look so bad not being plowed my god
no just a bunch of new guys working for the same person just dont know wat there doing
VinnyMB

Holland Patent, NY

#61 Jan 12, 2013
Carla wrote:
For once a decent idea on Topix. Sangertown is an eyesore. I would actually be happy to shop downtown if they put stores there. Malls themselves are kind of obsolete at this point that's why it was a mystery to me as to why Carousel was expanding. Seems like a waste of money.
So you're telling me you want to shop in downtown Utica? Would you be buying drugs or crap from the antique stores?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who was the chick a fuel bar having sex in the ... 8 min Freed Willy 6
Washington mills Calvin arrested (Aug '09) 21 min town resident 10
FAKE COPS FAIL & lose JOBS over Ferguson BS 39 min Ohony Cops 101 3
ALBANY Police stock up on spoils of war NEEEDE... 41 min White Op 6
New Hartford becoming Utica 42 min rastus in da hood 17
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 56 min Vote Cuomo 86
Wegmans in utica (Apr '09) 1 hr Blondie 40
utica aud 4 hr Understands 137
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 5 hr just wondering 14
utica national (Jun '13) 6 hr Ex Customer 526