Bail out Larry Adler, NOW
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Savior of NH

Rome, NY

#21 Mar 10, 2012
Larry IS the savior of NH. Instead of bitching about him, you ppl should be bending over kissing his ass!!!!!!
Larry Adler Panhandler

Herkimer, NY

#22 Mar 10, 2012
The saver of New Hartford? What did Larry save us from? Sprawl? No... Traffic congestion? NO... Increase in costs for services? NO...

What Larry has given us:

- An Example of insider, good old boy preferential treatment
-Low paying hotel and cash register jobs
-Sprawl that increases traffic and reduces the value of the empty store fronts all over New Hartford
Crack Pot

Ithaca, NY

#23 Mar 10, 2012
Larry Adler Panhandler wrote:
The saver of New Hartford? What did Larry save us from? Sprawl? No... Traffic congestion? NO... Increase in costs for services? NO...
What Larry has given us:
- An Example of insider, good old boy preferential treatment
-Low paying hotel and cash register jobs
-Sprawl that increases traffic and reduces the value of the empty store fronts all over New Hartford
Low paying hotel and cash register jobs so you and your family can find employment!

Here we go with "sprawl" again coming from an idiot that calls the old concrete plant in the village a "storefront" LOL
lioneljoe sux

Ithaca, NY

#24 Mar 10, 2012
Biggest internet troll in the area with no life!
Chidlren Affected 101

Nedrow, NY

#25 Apr 23, 2012
Also, is everyone aware that not only does the town bail larry out,larry consistantly has no concern , integrity or back bone to assure the contractors on the Hampton Inn job are paid in a timely fashion (help goes without payment for months, how can they take care of their families like this?!)Then Larry complains on a daily basis that work isn't done. If your help can't afford to put food on the table or gas in their cars, work isn't going to get done! Larry! Be a man, make sure the people on the job are paid. Stop playing games with your out of state contractors who employ illegal immigrants. Stand up for the people who stand up for you, get your work done and make YOU money. Larry be an honest and honorable man for once.
Are You Kidding Me

Herkimer, NY

#26 Apr 23, 2012
What does Adler have to do with workers getting paid for a construction project on a piece of land he sold last year? Does he own the construction company building the hotel or is he part owner of the Hampton Inn?
No I am not kidding

Nedrow, NY

#27 Apr 23, 2012
Yes he is owner of the hotel that is being built and overseeing the project. The building is then to be sold to Hampton Inn.
Butler Hall

Rome, NY

#28 Apr 23, 2012
Larry has done well for himself. The rest of yas are all jealous.
jedi

Syracuse, NY

#29 Apr 23, 2012
I remember good old Larry back in the 90's when he was the manager of Riverside Mall and he was banging his secretary. Now he's just screwin' New Hartford.
Meatus

Whitesboro, NY

#30 Apr 24, 2012
jedi wrote:
I remember good old Larry back in the 90's when he was the manager of Riverside Mall and he was banging his secretary.
Nuttin wrong wid that what'ya jealous?
jedi

Syracuse, NY

#31 Apr 24, 2012
No. Alot of people have screwed New Hartford haha
Protest

Nedrow, NY

#32 Apr 27, 2012
Protest today down at the Hampton Inn Hotel off rte 840 on Woodspark Highway. Come show your support for the unpaid workers building this hotel. These are local families that are affected.
mgaspence

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Dec 22, 2012
Moes fiasco is a good example of Larry Adler having NH Village in his pocket. Try to get access to the other stores next to Moes.

Adler submitted plot plan for Moes to village that included ALL parking in the Aspen Dental plaza. Now Moes gets ALL the parking and you can't shop at Nutrishop or go to Motherhood Maternity or Aspen Dental. Hell, workers at Aspen Dental can't even get a parking place where they work.

Adler doesn't give a *#@T.

"Follow the money."
jjuice

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Dec 22, 2012
If you had to go to court against Larry Adler for lease problems, which attorney would you want to represent you?

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#35 Dec 22, 2012
Low paying hotel and cash register jobs are the reasons Floridians do not pay state income tax. Those industries can carry entire communities on the sales tax alone.
Awesome

Little Falls, NY

#36 Dec 22, 2012
mgaspence wrote:
Moes fiasco is a good example of Larry Adler having NH Village in his pocket. Try to get access to the other stores next to Moes.
Adler submitted plot plan for Moes to village that included ALL parking in the Aspen Dental plaza. Now Moes gets ALL the parking and you can't shop at Nutrishop or go to Motherhood Maternity or Aspen Dental. Hell, workers at Aspen Dental can't even get a parking place where they work.
Adler doesn't give a *#@T.
"Follow the money."
You are a dumbass. Moes is in the town. That nice village doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops Speeding 14 min PBA REP 25
Claudia chickens out 21 min Trump 2020 18
dari del vs stewarts utica ny 33 min well 4
Utica Cop Block 49 min well 7
Name shitty COPS 56 min come on 9
George Flange 1 hr max 29
Christy Thomas has herpes. Who else knows this? 1 hr Not surprised 1
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 2 hr Intelligence 118
UPD Super Bowl 8 hr PainKiller 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages