He is hot for an older man
jeter

AOL

#4 Jul 13, 2009
Are you blind ??????????
None

Jamesville, NY

#6 Jul 13, 2009
None right now,Brooks is gross now and was just as gross when he was younger.
ohno

East Syracuse, NY

#7 Jul 13, 2009
Hes a racist too.
dpw

Manlius, NY

#9 Jul 13, 2009
hottest fireman is joey
OLOL

AOL

#10 Jul 13, 2009
The Chief is a VERY devout Catholic
Apparently

Manlius, NY

#12 Jul 14, 2009
No one seems to think Utica has STUDLEY firedogs
claudine

AOL

#13 Jul 14, 2009
I think BObby Mancuso the paramedic
kamakazell

East Syracuse, NY

#14 Jul 14, 2009
OLOL wrote:
Devout Hipocrit
Viet Nam Vet

Bronx, NY

#15 Jul 14, 2009
kamakazell wrote:
<quoted text>Devout Hipocrit
Once Again kamakazell hit the nail on the head!But he sure can't spell.Brooks is a do as I say not as I do type of a guy.
Brooks

Jamesville, NY

#16 Jul 14, 2009
LOL wrote:
Well VERY big phoney,he left his wife for a
crazy wh@@## from a nutty family who's mother is a very
devout Catholic also who is insane.He a pig and hides behind
the church ,please he is a cheater and that may be one of the kinder things one could say about Mr Brooks and now he is even grosser looking after losing weight!Please retire and go away you mean loser who acts like you are something wonderful think not.Brooks is also a big ass kisser.
Proctor

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Jul 14, 2009
Mark Nicolleta
Hmmm

AOL

#18 Jul 14, 2009
And your not man enough to say this to his face, your a coward hiding behind a computer. And what is your achievement in life? I believe he worked his way up though the ranks and became the UFD Chief, Whats your claim to fame?
The Chicks

Oneida, NY

#20 Jul 14, 2009
I'm going to go with the two women on the job!
kamakazell

East Syracuse, NY

#21 Jul 15, 2009
Strangled a Chief at a fire scene, drunk at a fire scene, lies about his military service, says he was in combat and was never overseas, Hanna's Boy, and kissed ass up through the ranks. Now that is a accurate history.
Viet Nam Vet

Bronx, NY

#22 Jul 15, 2009
kamakazell wrote:
Strangled a Chief at a fire scene, drunk at a fire scene, lies about his military service, says he was in combat and was never overseas, Hanna's Boy, and kissed ass up through the ranks. Now that is a accurate history.
Kamakazell you hit the nail on the head again.How do you know so much on this phony?I knew him as a boy and he thought who the fuck he was.All he was was a tall lanky punk who thought he was tough and got his ass kicked many times duing his drunken binges.Did you know that he was beaten severly on liberty st mouthing off to the brothers.He is a big sissy and an egotistic maniac.And it is a good thing that he quit drinking or he would not be around anymore.let his men ask him about the fireman that kicked his ass at a shift party when he was drunk.Big tough marine who was a flag bearer for honor guard duty while in the marines. And that my friend is a fact.
No To Brooks

Jamesville, NY

#23 Jul 15, 2009
I and most others want brooks gone he is a huge waste of space and taxpayers money.He should learn to shut his mouth.Please go away.
Number 1 Fan

AOL

#25 Jul 15, 2009
When I served with him in the marines, he was an exemptlatory marine and served his country proudly. He was an expert rifleman and was very hansome in his dress uniform. Whoever is writing must be talking about another Brooks. In his day he could kick anybodys ass, as a matter of fact he saved my ass on many occasions.
kamakazell

East Syracuse, NY

#26 Jul 15, 2009
Number 1 Fan wrote:
When I served with him in the marines, he was an exemptlatory marine and served his country proudly. He was an expert rifleman and was very hansome in his dress uniform. Whoever is writing must be talking about another Brooks. In his day he could kick anybodys ass, as a matter of fact he saved my ass on many occasions.
You must of been a flagg bearer down in D.C., did you see combat like he did down in D.C., the only war ever fought in D.C. was the Civil War and I do not think you or he was in that one. Sounds to me you were both Baby Blue Marines and as far as him being a good rifleman, there is a great deal of difference when shooting at a man that is shooting back at you trying to kill you, so go peddle your bullsh-t some place else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not All Nazis Are Bad 20 min Adolf 38
What's going on with Utica Notre Dame football ... 41 min Reality 62
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 47 min North Utica for Sam 27
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 52 min Righteous 106
jill Reale's Carpet 1 hr Curious 1
savage ]\[lGGERS BEAT 12 YO GIRL 1 hr BONGO MUDSHARKS 265
taxpayers FUNDING THE CRIMINAL ]\[lGGERS 1 hr BONGO MUDSHARKS 25
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 2 hr Cheezy Welfare 506
Stay Away from these Contractors 4 hr For real 38
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 6 hr CONFEDERATE 1 254

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages