First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Professor

AOL

#41 Jan 5, 2012
Palmieri is looking for more qualified people yet he has no education at all other than being a salesman.At least Julian took a couple classes at MVCC.
UHave0Clue

Bronx, NY

#42 Jan 5, 2012
You are very wrong.
what a shame wrote:
Budo was the guy who hooked Roefaro up with the Bosniamn babe he slept and had an affair with. He was getting paid to chouffer Roefaro around the city and black mailed him into getting many Bosnian positions and all those raises were given because he was going to the press to expose Roefaro's affair. Roefaro gave away the house to satisfy family and friends and Rob well knows that it wasn't deserved and over whelming taxpayers. Rob has put a haul to pay increases and increased benefits for city employees that the Ex mayor took care of. What a shame what Roeafro did with our money, it's shamefull and I hope he can live with himself after robbing us blind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My ex is pregnant but i have a new girl.What do... (Apr '12) 25 min Taxes 88
The Movie Theater In Utica 26 min Lee Vitalone 3
Riot in NH if they name Pete head football coach. 32 min NHparentassoc 7
Gateway To The Adirondacks 2 hr Tom Cruise 6
how can you spot an outlaw biker 2 hr The Truthiest 3
Dr. Stephen Levine Sleep Disorder (Oct '13) 3 hr happy cpap user 20
Donna Houseman Caught Stealing 160 grand 3 hr stupid 5
NH Hampton Inn robbed!! 8 hr Donna 9
More from around the web

Utica People Search