wth r u talking about

Nepean, Canada

#184 Jan 6, 2013
U R hysterical. My post is about business but thanks for the personal stuff- that means nothing to me. Holy crap this is crazy.
SOOOOOOOOOOO

Boston, MA

#185 Jan 8, 2013
So what's new? Has anyone heard about what's going on at Adecco lately? My company just got a visit from the bald guy...too funny!
Wrong

New York, NY

#186 Jan 8, 2013
Staff works wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooo we only hired one person from adecco a young gentleman.
You are a liar he doesn't work at staff works, he left for few months but I heard threw a good source holly and the VP gave him the sales position now he will be back at Adecco next Monday.
Jill

Dallas, TX

#187 Jan 8, 2013
I heard that Stacy quit and its only holy bailey and they young guy now.
Why

Oak Brook, IL

#188 Jan 8, 2013
Jill wrote:
I heard that Stacy quit and its only holy bailey and they young guy now.
Why did she quit ??????????
Crap

Boston, MA

#189 Jan 8, 2013
OK this is such crap and so not true I cannot believe the rumors people start on this stupid site stacy is still there that young guy is not! it is still 3 girls & the fat bald guy.
Jill

Dallas, TX

#190 Jan 8, 2013
NO you are wrong I personally know Karen, we deal with her and she offered the sales position to the young guy he starts Monday and Stacy is leaving soon.
Crap

Boston, MA

#191 Jan 8, 2013
Jill wrote:
NO you are wrong I personally know Karen, we deal with her and she offered the sales position to the young guy he starts Monday and Stacy is leaving soon.
. Oh really & where exactly do you work as I still don't believe you? The other guy is still the sales rep & you are delusional.... if this is true where is Stacy going?
Jill

Dallas, TX

#192 Jan 8, 2013
No actually I am not I know Karen personally and are good friends, have been to her house in marcellus. I don't know the full plan but I know the young guy is coming back Monday. And Stacy is going somewhere were else I think ucp.
Crap

Boston, MA

#193 Jan 8, 2013
Jill wrote:
that's what I thought...no answer is the response...take your unfounded rumors some place else! Come back when you have the truth.
Jill

Dallas, TX

#194 Jan 8, 2013
Crap wrote:
<quoted text> that's what I thought...no answer is the response...take your unfounded rumors some place else! Come back when you have the truth.
Pay attention read what i wrote.
Perhaps

Boston, MA

#195 Jan 8, 2013
Okay after reading the earlier posts, I have to wonder...perhaps this is someone that either works for Adecco or is Stacy who else would claim to know this "karen" whoever she is....just too much detail.
Jill

Dallas, TX

#196 Jan 8, 2013
i do work for Adecco in liverpool ny
Perhaps

Boston, MA

#197 Jan 8, 2013
Jill wrote:
i do work for Adecco in liverpool ny
Yeah whatever...you really don't know that this is such a small community and everyone knows things...whatever happend to the bald guy? He was the sales person.
Jill

Dallas, TX

#198 Jan 8, 2013
The bald guy will be a manager for the Utica branch, ask me something only an Adecco Employee would know.
Jennifer

Boston, MA

#199 Jan 8, 2013
Stacy still there not going anywhere she loves her job. I just saw her today.
Jill

Dallas, TX

#200 Jan 8, 2013
oo forget what I said then.
lies

Boston, MA

#201 Jan 8, 2013
Jill wrote:
oo forget what I said then.
there you have it....someone just loves to start rumors.... pathetic...
Jill

Dallas, TX

#202 Jan 8, 2013
Noo then she will be fired. You can ask her if they have big meeting next week Wednesday.
lies

Boston, MA

#203 Jan 8, 2013
Jill wrote:
Noo then she will be fired. You can ask her if they have big meeting next week Wednesday.
oh okay & for what reason would she be fired & why would it take a week to fire her???? Makes no sense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 38 min He doesnt care 28
Apt/House rental is too damn high 1 hr yur wroung 7
Utica Comets win home opener !!! 1 hr Comets Welfare Stars 23
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 1 hr Comets Welfare Stars 10
Bridal / baby Shower 1 hr Planner 1
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 1 hr fyi 36
Tazz Hanna 1 hr Comets Welfare Stars 16
Working for Carbone 2 hr Sarah 13
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 2 hr Happy To Be Alive 15
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 8 hr Rocco DaLuca 31