Temp Agencies
The Truth

New York, NY

#162 Jan 4, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did he leave and can you ask the girls in the office, were he is now since you work for them.
"He left because he didn't want to work with old grannies." LOL
pay attention

Boston, MA

#163 Jan 4, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did he leave and can you ask the girls in the office, were he is now since you work for them.
Hellooooo....you must either be desperate or stupid! Did you not see previous post? He's at staff works!
you idiot

Brooklyn, NY

#164 Jan 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Stacey is 51 her daughter goes to school with my son.
Stacey is NOT 51....she is much younger...why would you post this lie?
you idiot

Brooklyn, NY

#165 Jan 4, 2013
BMW 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
older ye right there old holly is in forty's and Stacy is in her fifties dont know about new girl
She is not in her 50's....
so wrong

New York, NY

#166 Jan 4, 2013
you idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not in her 50's....
yes she is in her high forties low 50'S she's between 48-51
utican

Jacksonville, FL

#167 Jan 4, 2013
Support wrote:
Well, all I know that there are a lot of people in our community that support Angela. Let's face it, Utica is not a small town and we tend to take care of our own! Think about it!
What were they thinking when they let her go. What goes around comes around (karma) now they are black listed.
Boston, MA

#169 Jan 4, 2013
Exactly! Karma is a funny thing....I would not want to be working at adeccoo now as I give them this year and I think they will be gone
Employer

Utica, NY

#170 Jan 5, 2013
Anti-Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
She has no people skills and loves to speak to you in a condescending manner. She screws up on everything. Don't deal with her.
I don't know who you are or why you have an axe to grind with Terry. I have dealt with her for years. She is professional, organized and very good at what she does. She has a very sweet personality but is no pushover. I am sure you will feel the need to comment otherwise even though you have NO professional affiliation with her-WHATsoEVER. You clearly have a personal issue - something against her. Perhaps you should concentrate on doing your work (in Rome) instead of cruising topix threads all day and night looking for someone to bash.
Anti-Terry

United States

#171 Jan 5, 2013
Employer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are or why you have an axe to grind with Terry. I have dealt with her for years. She is professional, organized and very good at what she does. She has a very sweet personality but is no pushover. I am sure you will feel the need to comment otherwise even though you have NO professional affiliation with her-WHATsoEVER. You clearly have a personal issue - something against her. Perhaps you should concentrate on doing your work (in Rome) instead of cruising topix threads all day and night looking for someone to bash.
Hmmm. And how would you know that I have no professional affiliation with her? She has a sweet personality? Really? Maybe to the police and the judges when she's trying to cover and lie for the loser she lives with. Maybe YOU should concentrate on something other than defending someone who lies and covers for the loser she lives with who has abused women for years, been arrested and convicted more than once, has cheated on her more than once that also resulted in the birth of his child that she tries to play mommy to, and will lie and deny that he had a son with another woman right before terry got together with him and after he was in and out of that child's life for 2 years, she went along with him giving up his parental rights to that child in exchange for all criminal charges pending against him be dropped. Maybe she can find people temporary jobs, but she is a poor excuse for a human being.
disgruntled

United States

#172 Jan 5, 2013
I will spill some Adecco beans when the time is right. Stay tuned.
Boston, MA

#174 Jan 5, 2013
disgruntled wrote:
I will spill some Adecco beans when the time is right. Stay tuned.
whatever Stacy....
Anti

Brooklyn, NY

#175 Jan 5, 2013
Employer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are or why you have an axe to grind with Terry. I have dealt with her for years. She is professional, organized and very good at what she does. She has a very sweet personality but is no pushover. I am sure you will feel the need to comment otherwise even though you have NO professional affiliation with her-WHATsoEVER. You clearly have a personal issue - something against her. Perhaps you should concentrate on doing your work (in Rome) instead of cruising topix threads all day and night looking for someone to bash.
Out of all the threads, mine is what bothered you the most? LMAO
lol

Walpole, MA

#176 Jan 5, 2013
Anti wrote:
<quoted text>Out of all the threads, mine is what bothered you the most? LMAO
Of course! Because its either Terry, scumbag, or one of their loser family members replying. Hope the good Christians that they think they are know they have to answer to one person in the end. And....Karma!!!!
Parkway Bros

Utica, NY

#177 Jan 5, 2013
Karma is gonna beat the pi$$ out of both of those families. They are all gonna land on the same square on the monopoly board they live their lives on and it's the "Go to hell" square! Do not pass go, just go straight to hell!!
Boston, MA

#178 Jan 5, 2013
Parkway Bros wrote:
Karma is gonna beat the pi$$ out of both of those families. They are all gonna land on the same square on the monopoly board they live their lives on and it's the "Go to hell" square! Do not pass go, just go straight to hell!!
okay you make a lot of sense dumbass!
K I S S

Utica, NY

#179 Jan 5, 2013
Just stick to ur adecco comments loser, ur the dumbass because u can't comprehend! I'll try to Keep It Simple Stupid.
Boston, MA

#180 Jan 5, 2013
K I S S wrote:
Just stick to ur adecco comments loser, ur the dumbass because u can't comprehend! I'll try to Keep It Simple Stupid.
no your the ass as you have to talk in circles and not get to the point.... no balls just talk that's all you got! No one cares about your riddles.
lol

East Haven, CT

#181 Jan 5, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>okay you make a lot of sense dumbass!
Okay TM or family or JDH or family. The comment makes perfect sense. They live their lives on the go to hell square cuz that's where they're going. Anyone who beats women, the mothers of their children, while the mom is holding their newborn in their arms; anyone who denies a child is theirs after signing paperwork that they are the father and go for visitation only after forced to pay child support by the court; anyone who cheats on TM and gets another girl pregnant while doing so and gets visitation after giving up their rights to their third son in exchange for criminal charges against them to be dropped as their lawyer told them they would be found guilty; anyone who lies and covers up for someone like this is going to hell. Don't believe any of it? The lawyers, the courts, and several police departments have all the records. Look it up.
Run Spot Run

Utica, NY

#182 Jan 5, 2013
Ah I see ur getting frustrated, I think it's time u get off the computer and maybe take out ur fun with dick and jane book.
Karma DUH

Utica, NY

#183 Jan 6, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay TM or family or JDH or family. The comment makes perfect sense. They live their lives on the go to hell square cuz that's where they're going. Anyone who beats women, the mothers of their children, while the mom is holding their newborn in their arms; anyone who denies a child is theirs after signing paperwork that they are the father and go for visitation only after forced to pay child support by the court; anyone who cheats on TM and gets another girl pregnant while doing so and gets visitation after giving up their rights to their third son in exchange for criminal charges against them to be dropped as their lawyer told them they would be found guilty; anyone who lies and covers up for someone like this is going to hell. Don't believe any of it? The lawyers, the courts, and several police departments have all the records. Look it up.
The comment makes perfect sense. Dear Karma- you're the dumb ass for trying to even attempt to defend any of this trash. I'm laughing at your defense tactics. Maybe if it were for people who were of some use to society but this clan, can crawl back in the dirty holes they all crawled out of. Yoda mama and nasty rosacea face with chia pet hair. Scum.Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky Sykes cheating of her husband again. 2 min Beckyyyyyy 7
Keeler does it again! 18 min jimmy 40
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 21 min Fair and equal 11
why ]\[lGGERS BURN AND ROB EVERYTHING WHEN THEY... 45 min PlanetoftheApes 11
Trump needs to be impeached 48 min PlanetoftheApes 125
Liz Olmstead (Jun '13) 51 min Kell kell 82
Not All Nazis Are Bad 54 min kippah 4
Stay Away from these Contractors 1 hr oie 17
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 14 hr Oh Well 439
No Minorities Please at Saranac Thursday 15 hr MUDSHARK MIN WAGE 68