But you must be deranged
Its kooks like you
Who have nothing better to do

LOL!!!!
Stud

Rome, NY

#139 Jan 2, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text> That young guy no longer there. There is a new girl Baley...very hot!
One Minute I am interviewing with Baley, the next minute I am Banging her on the Conference table! A happy ending!,!,
Support

Dracut, MA

#140 Jan 3, 2013
Well, all I know that there are a lot of people in our community that support Angela. Let's face it, Utica is not a small town and we tend to take care of our own! Think about it!
Jennifer

Utica, NY

#141 Jan 3, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text> That young guy no longer there. There is a new girl Baley...very hot!
So what happened to the cute guy that worked there? And what exactly did he do there, I meet him at career center at suny it. Do you know his name and were he works now.
Really

Dracut, MA

#142 Jan 3, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happened to the cute guy that worked there? And what exactly did he do there, I meet him at career center at suny it. Do you know his name and were he works now.
Who cares??? He was just a temp at Adecco.
Jennifer

Utica, NY

#143 Jan 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares??? He was just a temp at Adecco.
Can you please tell me were he works now, I want to stop in and say hi. By any chance do you know his name and his phone number.
Really

Dracut, MA

#144 Jan 3, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please tell me were he works now, I want to stop in and say hi. By any chance do you know his name and his phone number.
OMG get a life...he was just a temp! He was not in an important position at adeccco like other posts indicated...yes I work there as a temp myself and would go to the office regularly...so move on cupcake!
AWESOME

Dracut, MA

#146 Jan 3, 2013
Staff works wrote:
<quoted text>
He is our new employee pleases stop in anytime you desire, we are central New York's premier employment agency. There is no company that will work harder, to put you in the right path to a successful career.
This is great news! Hopefully he gave you some of insider stuff from the other agency!!!
Bald guy

Dracut, MA

#147 Jan 3, 2013
Staff works wrote:
<quoted text>
He is our new employee pleases stop in anytime you desire, we are central New York's premier employment agency. There is no company that will work harder, to put you in the right path to a successful career.
did you hire the bald sales guy?? He supposed to be really good.
Bombers Bimbo

Utica, NY

#149 Jan 3, 2013
Staff works wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't staffworks the company that the old hag terry murad works for? Hideous!! Well at least she will have a new boy toy.
AWESOME

Dracut, MA

#150 Jan 3, 2013
Staff works wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooo we only hired one person from adecco a young gentleman.
You should have taken the bald guy too! so what does the new guy do?
AWESOME

Dracut, MA

#152 Jan 3, 2013
Staff Works wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Thank You the young gentlemen will be a recruiter.
Oh that's great...oh what was his name again? I am sure that other folks will want to know ;)
Bald guy

Dracut, MA

#154 Jan 3, 2013
Staff works wrote:
I don't want to put his name on here , but I will say he is Bosnian and his name starts with E.
I know who he is! Did he share some stuff from adecco?
Bald guy

Dracut, MA

#155 Jan 3, 2013
Staff works wrote:
I don't want to put his name on here , but I will say he is Bosnian and his name starts with E.
that's what I thought no response because you're lying! You are probably someone from adecco! Loser.....Stacy haha
Aol

AOL

#156 Jan 3, 2013
He told them that Adecco sucks ahahahahah >>>>>>> >>
why

Dracut, MA

#157 Jan 3, 2013
Why all the sudden this thread in longer showing? Hmmmmm
NOOOOOOOOO

Dallas, TX

#158 Jan 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares??? He was just a temp at Adecco.
He Wasnt A TEMP YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT I KNOW FOR A FACT HE WORKED THERE.
NOOOOOOOOO

Dallas, TX

#159 Jan 3, 2013
what do you mean not showing
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wellesley, MA

#160 Jan 4, 2013
NOOOOOOOOO wrote:
<quoted text>
He Wasnt A TEMP YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT I KNOW FOR A FACT HE WORKED THERE.
NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! HE WAS A TEMP IN THEIR OFFICE AND NOW HE IS GONE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! YES, I WORK FOR ADECCO AS A TEMP ALSO AND GO IN THEIR QUITE FREQUENTLY.
Why

Rome, NY

#161 Jan 4, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrote:
<quoted text> NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! HE WAS A TEMP IN THEIR OFFICE AND NOW HE IS GONE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! YES, I WORK FOR ADECCO AS A TEMP ALSO AND GO IN THEIR QUITE FREQUENTLY.
Why did he leave and can you ask the girls in the office, were he is now since you work for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEGRO WOMEN make NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WHITE WOME... 12 min BONENOSEPLATELIP 1
NEGRO is RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIME IN ATLANTA J... 15 min STD CRIMINAL NEGRO 1
NEGROES proven HIGHEST CRIMINALS ON EARTH NON E... 24 min STD CRIMINAL NEGRO 1
THOUSANDS of BABIES RA PED IN AFRICA ALONG WITH... 25 min STD CRIMINAL NEGRO 2
WHATS the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NEGRO AN SNOW TIRE 26 min STD CRIMINAL NEGRO 2
Looking For Robert T Oliveira 28 min Drug Addict 6
Finally A Utica Explaination 29 min Billy Gorilly 11
New Hartford becoming Utica 46 min Already left fool 21
utica aud 2 hr Apparently 139
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 3 hr Common Sense 16