Comments
121 - 140 of 218 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2013
Samantha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Jan 2, 2013
 
Where is Angela now?

I'll know not to go there.
BMW 2012

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jan 2, 2013
 
BMW 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
older ye right there old holly is in forty's and Stacy is in her fifties dont know about new girl
why you take my name as hole
NOT

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Jan 2, 2013
 
Samantha wrote:
Where is Angela now?
I'll know not to go there.
probably where you're not! You're probably a fan of Addexco
Samantha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jan 2, 2013
 
Neither a friend or foe of Adecco

Angela, I do not like tho

Wherever Angela may go, I will never go

She, destroyed the local Adecco

And the spell she cast on Adecco; She will bring with her, wherever she may go.
NOT

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Jan 2, 2013
 
Samantha wrote:
Neither a friend or foe of Adecco
Angela, I do not like tho
Wherever Angela may go, I will never go
She, destroyed the local Adecco
And the spell she cast on Adecco; She will bring with her, wherever she may go.
you are too funny....not hard to figure out who you are lol!!!
hellloooooooooo

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Jan 2, 2013
 
Samantha wrote:
Neither a friend or foe of Adecco
Angela, I do not like tho
Wherever Angela may go, I will never go
She, destroyed the local Adecco
And the spell she cast on Adecco; She will bring with her, wherever she may go.
Hi Stacey
john

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jan 2, 2013
 
hellloooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Stacey
While Stacey you think I be

Stacy is not me
hellloooooooooo

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Jan 2, 2013
 
Why are you using a guys and girls name identity crises must be hard you freak.
helloooooooooo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Jan 2, 2013
 
Yes I am, a freak you see

Look deep in the morror, you will see

me
Samantha

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Jan 2, 2013
 
Soooooo strange
But you must be deranged
Its kooks like you
Who have nothing better to do

LOL!!!!
Stud

Canastota, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Jan 2, 2013
 
How wrote:
<quoted text> That young guy no longer there. There is a new girl Baley...very hot!
One Minute I am interviewing with Baley, the next minute I am Banging her on the Conference table! A happy ending!,!,
Support

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Jan 3, 2013
 
Well, all I know that there are a lot of people in our community that support Angela. Let's face it, Utica is not a small town and we tend to take care of our own! Think about it!
Jennifer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Jan 3, 2013
 
How wrote:
<quoted text> That young guy no longer there. There is a new girl Baley...very hot!
So what happened to the cute guy that worked there? And what exactly did he do there, I meet him at career center at suny it. Do you know his name and were he works now.
Really

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Jan 3, 2013
 
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happened to the cute guy that worked there? And what exactly did he do there, I meet him at career center at suny it. Do you know his name and were he works now.
Who cares??? He was just a temp at Adecco.
Jennifer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Jan 3, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares??? He was just a temp at Adecco.
Can you please tell me were he works now, I want to stop in and say hi. By any chance do you know his name and his phone number.
Really

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Jan 3, 2013
 
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please tell me were he works now, I want to stop in and say hi. By any chance do you know his name and his phone number.
OMG get a life...he was just a temp! He was not in an important position at adeccco like other posts indicated...yes I work there as a temp myself and would go to the office regularly...so move on cupcake!
Staff works

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Jan 3, 2013
 
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please tell me were he works now, I want to stop in and say hi. By any chance do you know his name and his phone number.
He is our new employee pleases stop in anytime you desire, we are central New York's premier employment agency. There is no company that will work harder, to put you in the right path to a successful career.
AWESOME

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Jan 3, 2013
 
Staff works wrote:
<quoted text>
He is our new employee pleases stop in anytime you desire, we are central New York's premier employment agency. There is no company that will work harder, to put you in the right path to a successful career.
This is great news! Hopefully he gave you some of insider stuff from the other agency!!!
Bald guy

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Jan 3, 2013
 
Staff works wrote:
<quoted text>
He is our new employee pleases stop in anytime you desire, we are central New York's premier employment agency. There is no company that will work harder, to put you in the right path to a successful career.
did you hire the bald sales guy?? He supposed to be really good.
Staff works

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Jan 3, 2013
 
Bald guy wrote:
<quoted text> did you hire the bald sales guy?? He supposed to be really good.
Nooo we only hired one person from adecco a young gentleman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••