Comments
61 - 80 of 203 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2013
DR Guzzman

Toronto, Canada

#65 Dec 27, 2012
Uticas small business wrote:
boycott Adecco they are horrible and they fired Angela she has been helping this community for years.
I cant believe they let her go, don't you see the irony they got ride of her and lost 40% of there business in the Utica market. The other two will never be able to run that branch, there not even from this area. One more company going out of business.
I heard

Newton Center, MA

#66 Dec 27, 2012
I heard that the girl named Holly was running addecco as she runs met life for them?
J G Wentworth

New York, NY

#67 Dec 28, 2012
Is Holly the fat one , who would have figured there would be a backlash regarding firing of an employee. Angela was very professional the other two are giggling idiots. And yes every one knows not to do any business with Adecco anymore.
I heard

Newton Center, MA

#68 Dec 28, 2012
I agree...but they won't realize until too late...I heard their former clients left and all the have is metlife
Jobs

United States

#69 Dec 28, 2012
I think they still have some business...just saw new posting for Rome fo a receptiontist...I m going to appply
Jobs

United States

#72 Dec 28, 2012
Not True wrote:
<quoted text>
(NO000000) you are wrong the place is sinking faster then the titanic.......... " I never seen that before totally different vibe in the office",, yes but not in a good way. From a business owners point of view like my self.
You have been in the office? How do you know what it is like? You stated that you are a business owner.
Jobs

United States

#73 Dec 28, 2012
David I wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have that many jobs, my company dealt with Adecco when Angela used to work there. After she left we used them again we are a financial company and they sent us this girl that wouldn't shut up was overwhelming.
Wow that's too bad...did they at least make things right?
I heard

United States

#74 Dec 28, 2012
I think PAR is still working with them. My boyfriend got his job at Casa Imports thru them....hates it there.
Jobs

United States

#76 Dec 28, 2012
Not True wrote:
I have been to the office spoke with I think her name was bailey. I heard Angela quick so I stopped in to see the who is the new manager. Just because they have more fun or get along better with one another doesn't mean anything to me.
Bailey? Do you mean Holly? Never heard that name before...thought there was Holly and Stacy there with fat bald guy?
Theodore Montgomery

Singapore

#77 Dec 28, 2012
I heard wrote:
I think PAR is still working with them. My boyfriend got his job at Casa Imports thru them....hates it there.
That is not true i know for fact Par-Tec and
Strategic Financial Services are done with Adecco.
Jobs

United States

#79 Dec 28, 2012
Theodore Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true i know for fact Par-Tec and
Strategic Financial Services are done with Adecco.
Oh really? How do you know?
curious

United States

#80 Dec 28, 2012
Not True wrote:
<quoted text>
NO i mean Bailey there is three girls that work there stacy holly and baily and the fat bald guy is a sales rep.
so I'm curious to know what your connection is to Angela as you stated that you wanted to know who new manager is and that you are a business owner. Why do you care? Do you do business with addecco?
Anti-Terry

Brooklyn, NY

#81 Dec 28, 2012
Joan Rivers wrote:
Went to Staffworks in Rome the other day, I thought they were still celebrating Halloween when I dealt with some lady named Terry there, wow what a fright!
She has no people skills and loves to speak to you in a condescending manner. She screws up on everything. Don't deal with her.
holly

United States

#83 Dec 28, 2012
Not True wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we use to do business with adecco I always stopped when Angela worked there , we are good friends with her and yes we will make sure no one in this area will ever does business with them. The way they fired her. And if you think am joking thing again, they have no idea the ties my family has with this community I will personally run adecco out of business.
wow you really are a fan! But don't think you can control who does business with anyone...who the heck are you & your "family"?
I heard

United States

#85 Dec 28, 2012
Not True wrote:
actually I can ask around what I have done with just a few phone calls, the whole Utica area is talking ask around I have destroyed your clientele
wow you are really full of yourself...can't even prove who you are or you're so called business or family ties. I don't believe anything you say. Unfortunately Adeccco is corporate and will survive here in Utica.:(
kelly L

New York, NY

#86 Dec 28, 2012
holly wrote:
<quoted text> wow you really are a fan! But don't think you can control who does business with anyone...who the heck are you & your "family"?
actually some one has put you guys on Uticas black list am not even joking the word is don't deal with adecco.
I heard

United States

#87 Dec 28, 2012
kelly L wrote:
<quoted text>
actually some one has put you guys on Uticas black list am not even joking the word is don't deal with adecco.
. Hmmmm really? You must be friends with "Not True" lol! They still have clients
kelly L

New York, NY

#88 Dec 28, 2012
No I really am not I swear that's what everyone is saying, ask Stacy she lives in new Hartford someone must have told her something by now.
I heard

United States

#90 Dec 28, 2012
kelly L wrote:
No I really am not I swear that's what everyone is saying, ask Stacy she lives in new Hartford someone must have told her something by now.
she must feel secure....but then again from what I hear she wanted Angela gone so that she could run the show. Besides who is "everyone"?
BMW 760 li

Dallas, TX

#91 Dec 28, 2012
kelly L wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true----------

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Robert T Oliveira 5 min You Have A Lisp 5
Do you approve of Anthony J. Picente as County ... (Feb '12) 7 min Dr Answer 9
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 12 min Dr Answer 19
utica aud 24 min Strange 138
If i called 37 min XyZ 3
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 1 hr Common Sense 16
stem dean 1 hr Charlie 44
New Hartford becoming Utica 1 hr ALL CNY is a toilet 18
utica national (Jun '13) 1 hr Holly 527
who was the chick a fuel bar having sex in the ... 2 hr Freed Willy 6