Uticas small business

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

boycott Adecco they are horrible and they fired Angela she has been helping this community for years.
DR Guzzman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Uticas small business wrote:
boycott Adecco they are horrible and they fired Angela she has been helping this community for years.
I cant believe they let her go, don't you see the irony they got ride of her and lost 40% of there business in the Utica market. The other two will never be able to run that branch, there not even from this area. One more company going out of business.
I heard

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

I heard that the girl named Holly was running addecco as she runs met life for them?
J G Wentworth

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Is Holly the fat one , who would have figured there would be a backlash regarding firing of an employee. Angela was very professional the other two are giggling idiots. And yes every one knows not to do any business with Adecco anymore.
I heard

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I agree...but they won't realize until too late...I heard their former clients left and all the have is metlife
Jobs

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I think they still have some business...just saw new posting for Rome fo a receptiontist...I m going to appply
David I

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Jobs wrote:
I think they still have some business...just saw new posting for Rome fo a receptiontist...I m going to appply
They don't have that many jobs, my company dealt with Adecco when Angela used to work there. After she left we used them again we are a financial company and they sent us this girl that wouldn't shut up was overwhelming.
Not True

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

WHAT wrote:
I am a temp at Adecco and the office is always busy and they are helpful. I was there this week both girls were helping people at the computer.. Sometimes change is good.
(NO000000) you are wrong the place is sinking faster then the titanic.......... " I never seen that before totally different vibe in the office",, yes but not in a good way. From a business owners point of view like my self.
Jobs

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Not True wrote:
<quoted text>
(NO000000) you are wrong the place is sinking faster then the titanic.......... " I never seen that before totally different vibe in the office",, yes but not in a good way. From a business owners point of view like my self.
You have been in the office? How do you know what it is like? You stated that you are a business owner.
Jobs

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

David I wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have that many jobs, my company dealt with Adecco when Angela used to work there. After she left we used them again we are a financial company and they sent us this girl that wouldn't shut up was overwhelming.
Wow that's too bad...did they at least make things right?
I heard

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I think PAR is still working with them. My boyfriend got his job at Casa Imports thru them....hates it there.
Not True

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I have been to the office spoke with I think her name was bailey. I heard Angela quick so I stopped in to see the who is the new manager. Just because they have more fun or get along better with one another doesn't mean anything to me.
Jobs

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Not True wrote:
I have been to the office spoke with I think her name was bailey. I heard Angela quick so I stopped in to see the who is the new manager. Just because they have more fun or get along better with one another doesn't mean anything to me.
Bailey? Do you mean Holly? Never heard that name before...thought there was Holly and Stacy there with fat bald guy?
Theodore Montgomery

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I heard wrote:
I think PAR is still working with them. My boyfriend got his job at Casa Imports thru them....hates it there.
That is not true i know for fact Par-Tec and
Strategic Financial Services are done with Adecco.
Not True

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Jobs wrote:
<quoted text> Bailey? Do you mean Holly? Never heard that name before...thought there was Holly and Stacy there with fat bald guy?
NO i mean Bailey there is three girls that work there stacy holly and baily and the fat bald guy is a sales rep.
Jobs

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Theodore Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true i know for fact Par-Tec and
Strategic Financial Services are done with Adecco.
Oh really? How do you know?
curious

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Not True wrote:
<quoted text>
NO i mean Bailey there is three girls that work there stacy holly and baily and the fat bald guy is a sales rep.
so I'm curious to know what your connection is to Angela as you stated that you wanted to know who new manager is and that you are a business owner. Why do you care? Do you do business with addecco?
Anti-Terry

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Joan Rivers wrote:
Went to Staffworks in Rome the other day, I thought they were still celebrating Halloween when I dealt with some lady named Terry there, wow what a fright!
She has no people skills and loves to speak to you in a condescending manner. She screws up on everything. Don't deal with her.
Not True

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

curious wrote:
<quoted text> so I'm curious to know what your connection is to Angela as you stated that you wanted to know who new manager is and that you are a business owner. Why do you care? Do you do business with addecco?
yes we use to do business with adecco I always stopped when Angela worked there , we are good friends with her and yes we will make sure no one in this area will ever does business with them. The way they fired her. And if you think am joking thing again, they have no idea the ties my family has with this community I will personally run adecco out of business.
holly

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Not True wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we use to do business with adecco I always stopped when Angela worked there , we are good friends with her and yes we will make sure no one in this area will ever does business with them. The way they fired her. And if you think am joking thing again, they have no idea the ties my family has with this community I will personally run adecco out of business.
wow you really are a fan! But don't think you can control who does business with anyone...who the heck are you & your "family"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

184 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Women Need To Understand Prenups 2 min Soso 4
He cheated twice 24 min really 17
Water Fund To Go Broke 57 min aurelio bianco 6
Lawrence Mazza 1 hr apple 1
hhobika kid and thug buddies arrested for armed... 1 hr anon 8
the finger bullet (Jan '09) 1 hr Taghi 34
How much is a decent prostitute in Utica? (Apr '12) 1 hr Taghi 46
The Brindisi's make a threat 2 hr Asz Crack Over Bobby 21
Official: Goodbye Comets 3 hr Roch Amerks 113