Temp Agencies
Choice

Cambridge, MA

#44 Nov 29, 2012
Yeah,but at least you have a choice of what agencie to go to...don't go to Adecco. I like local businesses.
yeah

Cambridge, MA

#45 Nov 29, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
just get a job there and you never know, you wont have any competition the 3 girls that work there are old in there 40's and 50's.
yeah just don't deal with Stacy adecco she's crazy! But then again Holly is no better as my company deals with that a****** company! They missed the mark when they got rid of branch manager. my company loves Angela and just don't understand what you're dealing with not a good decision in this area but they will see time will tell.
My business supports her!
Ford F150

Minoa, NY

#46 Nov 29, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text> yeah just don't deal with Stacy adecco she's crazy! But then again Holly is no better as my company deals with that a****** company! They missed the mark when they got rid of branch manager. my company loves Angela and just don't understand what you're dealing with not a good decision in this area but they will see time will tell.
My business supports her!
What company you work for
yeah

Cambridge, MA

#47 Nov 29, 2012
why do you care?
Ford F150

Minoa, NY

#48 Nov 29, 2012
are you hiring
Thats fun

Syracuse, NY

#49 Dec 5, 2012
first choice the best
Conmed

Utica, NY

#50 Dec 15, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text> yeah just don't deal with Stacy adecco she's crazy! But then again Holly is no better as my company deals with that a****** company! They missed the mark when they got rid of branch manager. my company loves Angela and just don't understand what you're dealing with not a good decision in this area but they will see time will tell.
My business supports her!
I thought she quit and took some guy with her and most of there clientele. Everyone in New Hartford is saying that and she gave all the clientele to staff works to her friend.
really

Somerville, MA

#51 Dec 18, 2012
Conmed wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she quit and took some guy with her and most of there clientele. Everyone in New Hartford is saying that and she gave all the clientele to staff works to her friend.
. Okay this must be either Stacy or her daughter as who else in new Hartford would be spreading this garbage...they are trouble beware....as stated earlier she was let go from ucp as they could not deal with her hot or not she's not who you think she is
what22

New York, NY

#52 Dec 18, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>. Okay this must be either Stacy or her daughter as who else in new Hartford would be spreading this garbage...they are trouble beware....as stated earlier she was let go from ucp as they could not deal with her hot or not she's not who you think she is
stacy is a nice old lady
Source

Wakefield, MA

#53 Dec 18, 2012
what22 wrote:
<quoted text>
stacy is a nice old lady
. Yeah okay lol!!!!!,!
what22

New York, NY

#54 Dec 18, 2012
Source wrote:
<quoted text>. Yeah okay lol!!!!!,!
ok so whats wrong with her
HMMM

Woburn, MA

#56 Dec 19, 2012
WHAT wrote:
I am a temp at Adecco and the office is always busy and they are helpful. I was there this week both girls were helping people at the computer. I never seen that before totally different vibe in the office. Sometimes change is good.
Not that busy as I was in there a few times as I am a temp at Metlife and it is always quiet. You must have been in there during the Met stuff... I know they are not that busy as my friends have been in there too. I have heard too that they have lost a lot of business.
oootttiiiccaaa

New York, NY

#57 Dec 19, 2012
HMMM wrote:
<quoted text>Not that busy as I was in there a few times as I am a temp at Metlife and it is always quiet. You must have been in there during the Met stuff... I know they are not that busy as my friends have been in there too. I have heard too that they have lost a lot of business.
are you a male or female
tony

Richmond Hill, Canada

#58 Dec 19, 2012
how old is the lady stacy she is preety she looks like she in her 50s
HMMM

Framingham, MA

#59 Dec 19, 2012
oootttiiiccaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a male or female
why does that matter?
bob

Oneida, NY

#60 Dec 19, 2012
you sound a bit jelous a womans trait why you bashing old ladies
HMMM

Framingham, MA

#61 Dec 19, 2012
bob wrote:
you sound a bit jelous a womans trait why you bashing old ladies
How am I bashing old ladies when I was commenting on the office not being that busy as another individual has mentioned...pay attention to the conversations genius!
bob

Richmond Hill, Canada

#62 Dec 19, 2012
all the cali locations are your ip adress dumb ass am a monitor on topix
Local

Framingham, MA

#63 Dec 19, 2012
bob wrote:
all the cali locations are your ip adress dumb ass am a monitor on topix
that's a good one as a monitor would not have grammer & spelling errors....nice try lol!
Uticas small business

New York, NY

#64 Dec 26, 2012
boycott Adecco they are horrible and they fired Angela she has been helping this community for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penree 6 min all lost 4
karen's gone again .........why? 8 min Get a life 52
NEW Democratic Party Election Commissoner 8 min all lost 55
Republicans make endorsements last night 13 min gone fishing 20
Ispy photos of Utica Fur Ball 22 min The Night King 20
O’Baby’s 47 min East side 9
Notre Dame football 50 min East side 13
Craigslist Personals Replacement 1 hr xoxo 25
New Greek restaurant on Genesee 5 hr all nonsense 28
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 5 hr Hez Utica Ridiculous 22
Comets owner quickly hands out Olive Branches 8 hr Hez Utica Ridiculous 10

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages