New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Wrong hypocretin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! There you go again retard thinking everyone from "US" is me Im not a bank manager retard LOL!
So this is what you do loser? Betcha wish youd never posted your stupid coach bash rants hmm? LMAO!
You are losing your grip azzwipe - you can't stop using the same moronic vernacular - you prove anytime you post what a loser you are. Keep at it!
okay

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

So can we get back on track here? What the hell is going on at addecco? I have heard so many bad things lately..
employee

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

okay wrote:
So can we get back on track here? What the hell is going on at addecco? I have heard so many bad things lately..
It sucks. I work for them and they are worthless other than getting me in the door. I strongly suggest you avoid them.
employee

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

okay wrote:
Also you're still an idiot "Jill" you're IP hasn't changed yet. Knock it off.
okay

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

just so you know the IP address is associated with where the smartphones services are designated from and have actually nothing to do with it being the same person..so do some research so you understand it okay?
Adeccco Temp

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

okay wrote:
Well i was there today and the young guy is backkkkk , so that part is true.
okay

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Adeccco Temp wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i was there today and the young guy is backkkkk , so that part is true.
oh really? I need to go in and see him!!!!
Update

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Jill wrote:
No actually I am not I know Karen personally and are good friends, have been to her house in marcellus. I don't know the full plan but I know the young guy is coming back Monday. And Stacy is going somewhere were else I think ucp.
so do you have any updates you would like to share????
New Agency

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

There is a new agency in town Contemporary Personnel..they seem to have a lot of job postings. They apparently have jobs that adecco had.....
Joke

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

New Agency wrote:
There is a new agency in town Contemporary Personnel..they seem to have a lot of job postings. They apparently have jobs that adecco had.....
yeah and who is the new manager? that's a joke in itself haha duh!
Jennifer

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Yeah its holly hog i think that's her name.....
who

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Joke wrote:
<quoted text> yeah and who is the new manager? that's a joke in itself haha duh!
they dont even have an office in utica
who

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Jennifer wrote:
Yeah its holly hog i think that's her name.....
did holy leave adecco
Jennifer

Brighton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>
did holy leave adecco
no pay attention...she is the new branch manager at adecco IN UTICA...yes they still have an office!
Porche911

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Well my thought after seeing all previous posts is that corporate businesses care very little for their employees. Upper management will lie to make themselves look good at the expense of their employees. It is no wonder why there has been recent changes with a manager that was with a company for many years and all the sudden gone. Probably made too much money so get rid of them & promote a less experienced individual for less money. Unfortunately this is what is happening with these larger corporate businesses. Advice....stay away and work for local family owned businesses.... you won't have the same challenge.
Well Said

Dunstable, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Porche911 wrote:
Well my thought after seeing all previous posts is that corporate businesses care very little for their employees. Upper management will lie to make themselves look good at the expense of their employees. It is no wonder why there has been recent changes with a manager that was with a company for many years and all the sudden gone. Probably made too much money so get rid of them & promote a less experienced individual for less money. Unfortunately this is what is happening with these larger corporate businesses. Advice....stay away and work for local family owned businesses.... you won't have the same challenge.
Well said...I know my company won't work with them Adecco again due to the lack of professionalism in the office.
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Jill wrote:
No actually I am not I know Karen personally and are good friends, have been to her house in marcellus. I don't know the full plan but I know the young guy is coming back Monday. And Stacy is going somewhere were else I think ucp.
You are full of crap, Stacy is still there she didn't quit and there is no guy that works there. I was there recently only three girls there. I dont know who makes this stuff up there only Holy , Stacy and some new girl.
Jobs

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Where are the jobs? I thought all temp agencies help you...went to Addecco & they gave job at church envelop place in rome & some medical place on base & casa but say I'm not good enough for them...oh they also have something at a nursing home in new hatforf...but I not qualified... so what good r agencys? they all suck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 218 of218
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I cannot listen to Jason Powles any longer... (May '13) 8 min Twitter 117
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 24 min Who Cares 218
#Boilermaker2014 Watch for a Surprise! 36 min Even sadder 16
Boilermaker 1 hr Attn Attn 18
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr Honest Babe 5,560
Best Dog Groomers (May '13) 5 hr Shzthole USA 35
]\[iggers! 5 hr very sad 13
•••
•••