Jill

Dracut, MA

#204 Jan 9, 2013
What happened to Jill? Thought she knew everything bout addecco????
employee

Albany, NY

#205 Jan 9, 2013
Funny I got a few emails from Stacey today. You clowns are full of shit. That's the only fact in this thread
Jill

Dracut, MA

#206 Jan 9, 2013
employee wrote:
Funny I got a few emails from Stacey today. You clowns are full of shit. That's the only fact in this thread
oh really "employee"? Perhaps you are the one full of shit lol.....you don't know "shit"! Get on with your bad self & spread your rumors somewhere else!
stacy

Dracut, MA

#207 Jan 9, 2013
Well I am sure she happy so people talk stupid
Branch Manager

Dracut, MA

#208 Jan 9, 2013
Jill wrote:
The bald guy will be a manager for the Utica branch, ask me something only an Adecco Employee would know.
so you say bald guy will be manager? Hmmmm just saw new job posting for the branch manager position! Guess you were wrong LOL!!! I'm going to apply so I can shut all you people up! Hahaha!
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#210 Jan 9, 2013
Branch Manager wrote:
<quoted text> so you say bald guy will be manager? Hmmmm just saw new job posting for the branch manager position! Guess you were wrong LOL!!! I'm going to apply so I can shut all you people up! Hahaha!
Cretin, you can't get off the couch let alone carry your fat azz to an interview. Slobs need not apply jerk.
Wrong hypocretin

Middleville, NJ

#211 Jan 9, 2013
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin, you can't get off the couch let alone carry your fat azz to an interview. Slobs need not apply jerk.
LOL! There you go again retard thinking everyone from "US" is me Im not a bank manager retard LOL!
So this is what you do loser? Betcha wish youd never posted your stupid coach bash rants hmm? LMAO!
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#212 Jan 9, 2013
Wrong hypocretin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! There you go again retard thinking everyone from "US" is me Im not a bank manager retard LOL!
So this is what you do loser? Betcha wish youd never posted your stupid coach bash rants hmm? LMAO!
You are losing your grip azzwipe - you can't stop using the same moronic vernacular - you prove anytime you post what a loser you are. Keep at it!
okay

Dracut, MA

#213 Jan 9, 2013
So can we get back on track here? What the hell is going on at addecco? I have heard so many bad things lately..
employee

Albany, NY

#214 Jan 9, 2013
okay wrote:
So can we get back on track here? What the hell is going on at addecco? I have heard so many bad things lately..
It sucks. I work for them and they are worthless other than getting me in the door. I strongly suggest you avoid them.
employee

Albany, NY

#215 Jan 9, 2013
okay wrote:
Also you're still an idiot "Jill" you're IP hasn't changed yet. Knock it off.
okay

Dracut, MA

#216 Jan 9, 2013
just so you know the IP address is associated with where the smartphones services are designated from and have actually nothing to do with it being the same person..so do some research so you understand it okay?
Adeccco Temp

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#217 Jan 9, 2013
okay wrote:
Well i was there today and the young guy is backkkkk , so that part is true.
okay

Boston, MA

#218 Jan 10, 2013
Adeccco Temp wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i was there today and the young guy is backkkkk , so that part is true.
oh really? I need to go in and see him!!!!
Update

Lynn, MA

#219 Jan 11, 2013
Jill wrote:
No actually I am not I know Karen personally and are good friends, have been to her house in marcellus. I don't know the full plan but I know the young guy is coming back Monday. And Stacy is going somewhere were else I think ucp.
so do you have any updates you would like to share????
New Agency

Brighton, MA

#220 Jan 15, 2013
There is a new agency in town Contemporary Personnel..they seem to have a lot of job postings. They apparently have jobs that adecco had.....
Joke

Brighton, MA

#221 Jan 16, 2013
New Agency wrote:
There is a new agency in town Contemporary Personnel..they seem to have a lot of job postings. They apparently have jobs that adecco had.....
yeah and who is the new manager? that's a joke in itself haha duh!
Jennifer

Brighton, MA

#222 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah its holly hog i think that's her name.....
Jennifer

Newton Center, MA

#225 Jan 16, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
did holy leave adecco
no pay attention...she is the new branch manager at adecco IN UTICA...yes they still have an office!
Porche911

Boston, MA

#226 Jan 18, 2013
Well my thought after seeing all previous posts is that corporate businesses care very little for their employees. Upper management will lie to make themselves look good at the expense of their employees. It is no wonder why there has been recent changes with a manager that was with a company for many years and all the sudden gone. Probably made too much money so get rid of them & promote a less experienced individual for less money. Unfortunately this is what is happening with these larger corporate businesses. Advice....stay away and work for local family owned businesses.... you won't have the same challenge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Charlie Shove....... 1 hr livewire85 17
YELLOW CLIFFY CRETIN will POST WINDOWS 9 LAB BU... 1 hr DUMB FK GHETTO 19
why COWARDS STALK MALE PEN IS ALL DAY AN NIGHT... 1 hr Big Bottomed Utican 2
Qualified Nano Workers 1 hr Big Bottomed Utican 4
biggest LOSER CLIFTON PARK SOW MAKES WORLD RECO... 1 hr Big Bottomed Utican 14
no GLOBAL IN CLIFTON ONLY TRANSGENDER FAT SOWS 1 hr Big Bottomed Utican 2
name ALL THE FORTUNE 500 HEADQUARTERS IN CLIFTO... 1 hr Big Bottomed Utican 2
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 3 hr Wide Bodied Utican 388
Rashy has been sacrificed for the public good 5 hr How 20
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 7 hr in the know 9
Jill WKTV 8 hr smack them lips 56
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]