Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Jill wrote:
NO you are wrong I personally know Karen, we deal with her and she offered the sales position to the young guy he starts Monday and Stacy is leaving soon.
. Oh really & where exactly do you work as I still don't believe you? The other guy is still the sales rep & you are delusional.... if this is true where is Stacy going?
Jill

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

No actually I am not I know Karen personally and are good friends, have been to her house in marcellus. I don't know the full plan but I know the young guy is coming back Monday. And Stacy is going somewhere were else I think ucp.
Crap

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Jill wrote:
NO you are wrong I personally know Karen, we deal with her and she offered the sales position to the young guy he starts Monday and Stacy is leaving soon.
that's what I thought...no answer is the response...take your unfounded rumors some place else! Come back when you have the truth.
Jill

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Crap wrote:
<quoted text> that's what I thought...no answer is the response...take your unfounded rumors some place else! Come back when you have the truth.
Pay attention read what i wrote.
Perhaps

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Okay after reading the earlier posts, I have to wonder...perhaps this is someone that either works for Adecco or is Stacy who else would claim to know this "karen" whoever she is....just too much detail.
Jill

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

i do work for Adecco in liverpool ny
Perhaps

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Jill wrote:
i do work for Adecco in liverpool ny
Yeah whatever...you really don't know that this is such a small community and everyone knows things...whatever happend to the bald guy? He was the sales person.
Jill

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

The bald guy will be a manager for the Utica branch, ask me something only an Adecco Employee would know.
Jennifer

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Stacy still there not going anywhere she loves her job. I just saw her today.
Jill

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

oo forget what I said then.
lies

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Jill wrote:
oo forget what I said then.
there you have it....someone just loves to start rumors.... pathetic...
Jill

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Noo then she will be fired. You can ask her if they have big meeting next week Wednesday.
lies

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Jill wrote:
Noo then she will be fired. You can ask her if they have big meeting next week Wednesday.
oh okay & for what reason would she be fired & why would it take a week to fire her???? Makes no sense!
Jill

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

What happened to Jill? Thought she knew everything bout addecco????
employee

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Funny I got a few emails from Stacey today. You clowns are full of shit. That's the only fact in this thread
Jill

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

employee wrote:
Funny I got a few emails from Stacey today. You clowns are full of shit. That's the only fact in this thread
oh really "employee"? Perhaps you are the one full of shit lol.....you don't know "shit"! Get on with your bad self & spread your rumors somewhere else!
stacy

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Well I am sure she happy so people talk stupid
Branch Manager

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Jill wrote:
The bald guy will be a manager for the Utica branch, ask me something only an Adecco Employee would know.
so you say bald guy will be manager? Hmmmm just saw new job posting for the branch manager position! Guess you were wrong LOL!!! I'm going to apply so I can shut all you people up! Hahaha!
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Branch Manager wrote:
<quoted text> so you say bald guy will be manager? Hmmmm just saw new job posting for the branch manager position! Guess you were wrong LOL!!! I'm going to apply so I can shut all you people up! Hahaha!
Cretin, you can't get off the couch let alone carry your fat azz to an interview. Slobs need not apply jerk.
Wrong hypocretin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin, you can't get off the couch let alone carry your fat azz to an interview. Slobs need not apply jerk.
LOL! There you go again retard thinking everyone from "US" is me Im not a bank manager retard LOL!
So this is what you do loser? Betcha wish youd never posted your stupid coach bash rants hmm? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

263 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tailor & the Cook 5 min Heather knows 14
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 min Fox News Commie 6,349
UticaNY Wants Blacks to 'Move 2 Africa' Forgot ... 6 min Heather knows 6
nikki edsall 14 min barryellisishere 6
irish fest is crap 37 min paddy o sullivan 1
Irish Fest 48 min Jethro 16
New City, New Women 49 min Dr Killpatient 3
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 1 hr NY unhappiest in US 21
ConMed under siege? 3 hr Old School Fan 12
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 5 hr NYC unhappiest city in US 34
Golfers- where do you play and why 6 hr jackson 42
WKTV's new broadcast desk 7 hr uticanna 46
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000