murder suicide Deerfield
St Peters Church

Little Falls, NY

#147 Jun 25, 2012
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
people who should not have procreated. Or should have stopped after the first child. They created a monster who has been in many horrible domestic incidents with many different women and is quite capable of committing a tragic event as what has just happened in Deerfield again. I'm actually surprised that it hasn't come to this yet. The key word being "yet".
What family or who are you talking about...for the safety of all please tell!!
Seriously

New Hartford, NY

#148 Jun 25, 2012
My opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that for sure. It's all speculation.
As is your opinion but most people don't drive around with guns in their trunk.
No Coincidence

United States

#149 Jun 25, 2012
St Peters Church wrote:
<quoted text>
What family or who are you talking about...for the safety of all please tell!!
Husnay?
Wondering

Baldwinsville, NY

#150 Jun 25, 2012
My opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that for sure. It's all speculation.
There are rumors that the mother has said that he had mentioned doing this. Telling her and somone else, but they didn't take him seriously. Any info on this?
My opinion

Lowville, NY

#151 Jun 25, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
As is your opinion but most people don't drive around with guns in their trunk.
True, most people don't, but some do.

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#152 Jun 25, 2012
If everything that is said here about the time prior to the incident,is true. This girls family should file a civil suit against his parents. They knew of his intentions and failed to stop him. They would be an accomplice by knowing his intentions. Even the kid has a claim against them for the death of her mother.
jim

New Hartford, NY

#153 Jun 25, 2012
EXCUSE ME wrote:
<quoted text>God does not accept murderers or suiciders. Read my previous post about 2 hours ago!
your stupid Jesus was on the cross next I the murder and the thief and said they would both enter paradise what fantasy land do you live in!
Stop

Lowville, NY

#154 Jun 26, 2012
Mr Meat Head wrote:
If everything that is said here about the time prior to the incident,is true. This girls family should file a civil suit against his parents. They knew of his intentions and failed to stop him. They would be an accomplice by knowing his intentions. Even the kid has a claim against them for the death of her mother.
100% false!!
I Think

Sherburne, NY

#156 Jun 26, 2012
I think all you stupid bastards ought to kill yourselves.
REALLY

Baldwinsville, NY

#157 Jun 26, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupid Jesus was on the cross next I the murder and the thief and said they would both enter paradise what fantasy land do you live in!
"Next I the murder and the theif" ?????!!!!!Ha! The FANTASY LAND OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS !!!!
jim

New Hartford, NY

#158 Jun 26, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>"Next I the murder and the theif" ?????!!!!!Ha! The FANTASY LAND OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS !!!!
to jerkoff
To Jerkoff Jim

Baldwinsville, NY

#160 Jun 26, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text> "Next I the murder and the theif" ?????!!!!!Ha! The FANTASY LAND OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS !!!!
The first part was a quote of yours. 2nd part was the answer to your question. Tee He He.
abc

Utica, NY

#161 Jun 26, 2012
give this whole topic a rest, why don't YOU
Police

Frankfort, NY

#162 Jun 27, 2012
The kids gangname was "Gunz" what does that tell you?
simple truth

Lowville, NY

#163 Jun 27, 2012
Police wrote:
The kids gangname was "Gunz" what does that tell you?
It tells me that he was a troubled lost soul.
captain howdy

Sherburne, NY

#164 Jun 27, 2012
simple truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It tells me that he was a troubled lost soul.

.....IT tells me, You're a freak'n idiot!
simple truth

Lowville, NY

#165 Jun 27, 2012
captain howdy wrote:
<quoted text>..........
.....IT tells me, You're a freak'n idiot!
Wow, that's the best you got. Oh no, you hurt my feelings, what ever should I do.
No Doubt

New York Mills, NY

#168 Jun 27, 2012
My opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, lets blame Donna now for what happened. Are you stupid enough to believe that article if published would have prevented what happened?? Please tell me your not that stupid to believe that. PLEASE!!!!
Are you suggesting the OD doesn't have an obligation to engage in responsible journalism? It quite clear that they're suppressing a valuable message here. You have to be an idiot not to see this!
My opinion

Lowville, NY

#169 Jun 27, 2012
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting the OD doesn't have an obligation to engage in responsible journalism? It quite clear that they're suppressing a valuable message here. You have to be an idiot not to see this!
I'm not suggesting anything. What I am saying is I don't believe for one second that article could have been the game changer. It might have a valuable message but it's not going to stop domestic violence and what happened.
johnny

New Hartford, NY

#171 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Do you honestly believe this loser and his loser family read a newspaper or for that matter even read? Leon, you are projecting your anger on every situation and that is not helpful.
You know my original post was going to say I hope you have someone in your family that makes a mistake and does something stupid so everyone can shi1t all over them in topix and degrade and belittle them publicly but I'm not even going to go there. People are so loose with there words what makes this boys family scum? The person that is so quick to judge is small minded and infantile! You need to grow up what makes you so special? I'm sure you have some skeletons hiding in you closet as well as everyone else. People snap terrible thing happen but it doesn't make there fairly as a whole bad people because of a decision that there son brother nephew or cousin made! Why don't you think about what you write re think it then jot it down because you sound like you write out of anger and out your.... Well I'll just leave it at that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why 8MO OLD BABIES ARE BEING DATED IN AFRICA 15 min OH MY 3
fun day ahead for all our cousins 18 min YOu TYR 1
]\[qqer smacks it fat ape mouth all night 21 min taber flap 2
crying 24 7 ABOUT MONEY SHE DOESN'T PAY WAAAA T... 29 min LMAO year 7 3
omg PUNK SMITH SAYING HE'S GOING TO TALK TO COP 31 min LMAO DAY 21 43
fat WELFARE SLOB PRETENDS TO GET WHITESBORO ADD... 33 min WORLD KNOWN 19
why WHITES LIVE IN HOUSE AND NOT HIDE TENT LIKE... 35 min BUILD 2
Carbone 44 min NAILSAYELLO 59

Utica Jobs

More from around the web