murder suicide Deerfield
The Truth Hurts

Baldwinsville, NY

#25 Jun 22, 2012
Oh Wait wrote:
So tell me, how many murders in New Hartford in the last few years? Jealous idiots!
You're lucky we let you cross the bridge to shop in our stores otherwise you'd not be welcome here. The truth hurts doesn't it?
I guess you forgot the similar deal on Arbor Dr. 2 years ago.
Dont Remember

Herkimer, NY

#26 Jun 22, 2012
A murder suicide, refresh my memory.
My 2 Cents

Baldwinsville, NY

#27 Jun 22, 2012
To Fact: Agree 100%. Couldn't have said it any better. Was rcently at a family get together, and in the living room were 8 people including myself. 6 of them wre all on their cell phones. I remearked about it and got a number of laughs, but everyone continued on. Probably the same was going on in the kitchen. We are sinking fast!
Oh Please

Herkimer, NY

#29 Jun 22, 2012
There you go again ... "my sister", "my sister"! LOL What about you wimp?
fantasyland

Rome, NY

#31 Jun 22, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>My sister earns perhaps 4 times what you do working up there and gave me a rippin' house for a little over 1 peanut. When you can top that.. then I'll use MY positives to make fun of you. In the while, you'll have to match what she can do before you get a rise out of some lil ol nobody like me!
In fact just based upon your needy self-image I'm sure she'd chew you up and spit you out like many other men who you could never hope to measure up to in finance and abilities. Who the fk are YOU? Heh.
Speaking of girls, you should work on your redflag self-esteem there duncy
Tell me how is life in Fantasyland these days
Who are You

Herkimer, NY

#32 Jun 22, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>My sister earns perhaps 4 times what you do working up there and gave me a rippin' house for a little over 1 peanut. When you can top that.. then I'll use MY positives to make fun of you. In the while, you'll have to match what she can do before you get a rise out of some lil ol nobody like me!
In fact just based upon your needy self-image I'm sure she'd chew you up and spit you out like many other men who you could never hope to measure up to in finance and abilities. Who the fk are YOU? Heh.
Speaking of girls, you should work on your redflag self-esteem there duncy
My sister, my sister! I'll bet my sister is better than your sister wah wah wah! LMAO @ you LOSER.
knows

Cortland, NY

#34 Jun 22, 2012
Who are You wrote:
<quoted text>My sister, my sister! I'll bet my sister is better than your sister wah wah wah! LMAO @ you LOSER.
Dumb. Hey troll you're the one that started in on sisters. I DO know who he is and yeah his one sister can buy you and she looks like Goldie Hawn. Can you grow up and at least TRY not to look so burned?
Fact

Lowville, NY

#36 Jun 22, 2012
Wow, two people died today and this is what the topic has turned into. My theory is right, nobody gives a shit for anybody anymore!!
Probably you

Cortland, NY

#37 Jun 22, 2012
Fact wrote:
Wow, two people died today and this is what the topic has turned into. My theory is right, nobody gives a for anybody anymore!!
Some of these local people's egos are so easily bruised they can't help it when confronted with real success and it is laughing at them! This area really is in trouble.
weird

United States

#38 Jun 22, 2012
Fact wrote:
Wow, two people died today and this is what the topic has turned into. My theory is right, nobody gives a shit for anybody anymore!!
Sad isn't it. Went from 2 people dying, to it was probably a cop, to some sick Freudian type sister loving act...and it all only took a matter of a few hours for the fact that a young girl was murdered to become blurred. God bless her and her family.
Probably you

Cortland, NY

#39 Jun 22, 2012
Utican brains can't take much they are as easily distracted as gnats. Ever watch a group of uticans talk? They interrupt eachother in circles for hours. That's how utica got to be so fkd up and low class.
fantasyland

Rome, NY

#40 Jun 22, 2012
knows wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb. Hey troll you're the one that started in on sisters. I DO know who he is and yeah his one sister can buy you and she looks like Goldie Hawn. Can you grow up and at least TRY not to look so burned?
Have you seen Goldie Hawn lately,not a pretty sight
BeAlStDol

Lowville, NY

#41 Jun 22, 2012
It is a very scary world out there today, and to be honest, bath salts was the first thing that came to mind when i heard the horrific news. Not to say that's true though
New Fartford

Rome, NY

#43 Jun 22, 2012
Oh Wait wrote:
So tell me, how many murders in New Hartford in the last few years? Jealous idiots!

You're lucky we let you cross the bridge to shop in our stores otherwise you'd not be welcome here. The truth hurts doesn't it?
Didn't some little boy kill his grandfather in New Hartford a few years ago? I may shop there but don't want my children around those little spoiled lunatics.

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#44 Jun 22, 2012
So a week ago a suicide victims name was with held out of concerns for the family. Today, 20 min. after the police arrived the names were all over the news. Who decides who gets special treatment ?
MeL

Little Falls, NY

#45 Jun 22, 2012
Kylie was a really sweet girl and the mother of a very young daughter. Try to have some respect for the deceased, and while you're at it grow up!
Stacy

Cortland, NY

#46 Jun 22, 2012
Mr Meat Head wrote:
So a week ago a suicide victims name was with held out of concerns for the family. Today, 20 min. after the police arrived the names were all over the news. Who decides who gets special treatment ?
Topix.
Eyezzz

United States

#47 Jun 22, 2012
This topic is not for you people to give your opinions on utica and new hartford. Two people whom I know are dead now and their little girl has to grow up without her mommy n daddy n thats not her fault. So please have respect n take your arguement elsewhere.
scent of a woman

United States

#48 Jun 22, 2012
Dont Remember wrote:
A murder suicide, refresh my memory.
how about the one on upper Tilden near higby???!!!!
fantasyland

Rome, NY

#49 Jun 22, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>You tell me. You're the imbecile still living there, asscrack.
Hit a nerve phony

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I Cheat on my Husband?? 10 min Itstime21 2
Hundreds of thousands of women marching in Wash... 18 min King Kong 15
Utica's FAILED economic recovery. Whose to blame? 20 min Truth 19
Protest in front of the State Building now 29 min Truth 29
shooting ENDS FOR 2MINS UTICA /\|lGGERS LEARN N... 54 min crickets 17
Why do Blacks act so Savage? 55 min crickets 4
utica /\|lGGERS HEAR NO NANO MONEY FOR THEM 56 min crickets 25
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 1 hr IND 782
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 1 hr Shady deals 102

Utica Jobs