Repeat Info

Baldwinsville, NY

#226 Jul 1, 2012
salatore wrote:
<quoted text>
This post says it all. Also makes the most sense over all other posts.
For salatore and STFU. You certainly are entitled to believe what you want or disbelieve. If you want to be an atheist, fine. But those who Do believe, whatever their religion, have the same right to believe what they want. If a person has a belief, such as a Catholic, than what is believed by them applies to them. Simple as that. That is called FAITH. Just because you don't agree doesn't make you right. Do you believe in Karma? How about Voodoo? Is there such a thing as luck? When John McCain was a POW in Nam, he credited his FAITH in GOD for getting him through it. Numerous quotes by him on the record. I wonder how either of you would have done with no one to believe in.
STFU

Utica, NY

#227 Jul 1, 2012
Repeat Info wrote:
<quoted text>
For salatore and STFU. You certainly are entitled to believe what you want or disbelieve. If you want to be an atheist, fine. But those who Do believe, whatever their religion, have the same right to believe what they want. If a person has a belief, such as a Catholic, than what is believed by them applies to them. Simple as that. That is called FAITH. Just because you don't agree doesn't make you right. Do you believe in Karma? How about Voodoo? Is there such a thing as luck? When John McCain was a POW in Nam, he credited his FAITH in GOD for getting him through it. Numerous quotes by him on the record. I wonder how either of you would have done with no one to believe in.
Well I have to give in and say well said. I might be a hard head but I know when someone makes sense. Perception is reality as they say.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#228 Jul 2, 2012
Repeat Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again. The murderer was Catholic. Murder is a violation of the 10 commandments and is a mortal sin. In order for him to be in your words "repentent for his sins", he would have to make a valid confession, by an act of contrition,and do his given pennence. None of which he did. PLUS, now pay attention,he committed SUICIDE which is not forgiven in the Catholic Faith, and is an express trip to HELL. Therefore, NO, God did not accept him under the Catholic Faith! In fact, not too many years ago, as a previous poster pointed out, one who committed suicide would not be allowed to be burried in a Catholic cemetary.
My post was meant to be sarcastic, but it is obviously lost on anyone who buys into the nonsense that is Catholicism. Did you know, as far back as 3000 BC there have been dozens of identical "stories" to those that are the basis of Christianity? Virgin Birth on Dec.25th 3 Wise men following a Star to attend the Child, Miracles(including walking on water) 12 disciples, Death and resurrection 3 days later.
The idea that there is a place (hell) that is literally on fire and you go there when you die because some all knowing all Loving Being decided you misbehaved is ridiculous and juvenile.
The point is, these are troubled People who did troubling things, trying to blame it on a lack of Religion is shallow and sad.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#229 Jul 2, 2012
Repeat Info wrote:
<quoted text>
For salatore and STFU. You certainly are entitled to believe what you want or disbelieve. If you want to be an atheist, fine. But those who Do believe, whatever their religion, have the same right to believe what they want. If a person has a belief, such as a Catholic, than what is believed by them applies to them. Simple as that. That is called FAITH. Just because you don't agree doesn't make you right. Do you believe in Karma? How about Voodoo? Is there such a thing as luck? When John McCain was a POW in Nam, he credited his FAITH in GOD for getting him through it. Numerous quotes by him on the record. I wonder how either of you would have done with no one to believe in.
Who did John Mccain credit with his inability to fly an airplane without crashing (he did it twice)
You are an idiot

Cicero, NY

#230 Jul 2, 2012
Why does your god Obama say god bless?
Why does your god Obama say he is Christian?
Why does your god Obama say his Muslim faith?

You bow to an idot Obama, they call it idiot worship, and you are the biggest idiot on topix. All weekend long people were enjoying their summer and you sat at home on your mommy's lap posting insults on topix. In school and now your knick name is LOSER.
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Who did John Mccain credit with his inability to fly an airplane without crashing (he did it twice)

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#231 Jul 2, 2012
You are an idiot wrote:
Why does your god Obama say god bless?
Why does your god Obama say he is Christian?
Why does your god Obama say his Muslim faith?
You bow to an idot Obama, they call it idiot worship, and you are the biggest idiot on topix. All weekend long people were enjoying their summer and you sat at home on your mommy's lap posting insults on topix. In school and now your knick name is LOSER.
<quoted text>
Dear Mr.Idiot, President Obama is President of a Nation indoctrinated into Religiosity, he is the Leader of a Nation of weak minded morons like you, if he doesn't mention God, and Faith and wear a stupid American Flag Lapel Pin, douche bags like you piss all over themselves complaining about it. I have never heard anyone refer to President Obama as a God, I think you may have personal problems revolving around idol worship.
As far as MY weekend, I worked Saturday, and I probably accomplished more by Noon on Sunday than you do all week. So, go F yourself. If you are able to relax and enjoy yourself over the weekend, even though you live under the tyranny of Obama, you must be incredibly fortunate. I thought things were so bad everyone was home bound, poor and miserable. How could people be enjoying summer with the country in such terrible shape?
Repeat Info

Baldwinsville, NY

#232 Jul 2, 2012
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Who did John Mccain credit with his inability to fly an airplane without crashing (he did it twice)
When you make a statement, be accurate and know what you're talking about. Regarding "His inability to fly an airplane without crashing (he did it twice)".# 1, He was trapped in his fighter jet aboard the flight deck of the carrier, USS Forestal, and had to be resqued do to a fueling mishap while awaiting takeoff. Not a crash!!! 2nd. He was SHOT DOWN over Laos during the Viet Nam War. So, you're saying that he, and all other pilots shot down during the wars, were shot down due to their inability to fly an airplane?!
WOW

Baldwinsville, NY

#233 Jul 2, 2012
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Mr.Idiot, President Obama is President of a Nation indoctrinated into Religiosity, he is the Leader of a Nation of weak minded morons like you, if he doesn't mention God, and Faith and wear a stupid American Flag Lapel Pin, douche bags like you piss all over themselves complaining about it. I have never heard anyone refer to President Obama as a God, I think you may have personal problems revolving around idol worship.
As far as MY weekend, I worked Saturday, and I probably accomplished more by Noon on Sunday than you do all week. So, go F yourself. If you are able to relax and enjoy yourself over the weekend, even though you live under the tyranny of Obama, you must be incredibly fortunate. I thought things were so bad everyone was home bound, poor and miserable. How could people be enjoying summer with the country in such terrible shape?
You were not born here in the USA were you? You are not an American Citizen, are you?
WOW, You can claim to make a point by being sarcastic but you don't recognize it when someone else does. You Are An Idiot was right. You are a loser!!!

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#234 Jul 2, 2012
Repeat Info wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make a statement, be accurate and know what you're talking about. Regarding "His inability to fly an airplane without crashing (he did it twice)".# 1, He was trapped in his fighter jet aboard the flight deck of the carrier, USS Forestal, and had to be resqued do to a fueling mishap while awaiting takeoff. Not a crash!!! 2nd. He was SHOT DOWN over Laos during the Viet Nam War. So, you're saying that he, and all other pilots shot down during the wars, were shot down due to their inability to fly an airplane?!
doesn't ANYONE on this fricken site have a sense of humor. Sorry when I hear a grown Man thanking God for their individual triumph, I don't care if it is some jackass athlete, or Grammy winner, or POW I find it ridiculous, so I ridicule it. McCain handled his time as a Prisoner of War because our Tax Dollars paid to train him to do so. He should give credit where credit is due.
HaHaHa

Baldwinsville, NY

#235 Jul 2, 2012
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>doesn't ANYONE on this fricken site have a sense of humor. Sorry when I hear a grown Man thanking God for their individual triumph, I don't care if it is some jackass athlete, or Grammy winner, or POW I find it ridiculous, so I ridicule it. McCain handled his time as a Prisoner of War because our Tax Dollars paid to train him to do so. He should give credit where credit is due.
And I suppose Jane Fonda aka Hanoi Jane is your heroin?!(female hero)
sounds like

Cortland, NY

#236 Jul 2, 2012
sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me.
You are the idiot

United States

#237 Jul 3, 2012
lEt,s be clear: YOU are the IDIOT and LOSER. So you have an excuse for your god Obama's religious beliefs? LOL. You need excuses and lies to allow your mentally deranged mind to continue to worship Obama? You and your mother *re so dependent on the welfare dollar you worship a person known to be corrupt? How shallow and pathetic!
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Mr.Idiot, President Obama is President of a Nation indoctrinated into Religiosity, he is the Leader of a Nation of weak minded morons like you, if he doesn't mention God, and Faith and wear a stupid American Flag Lapel Pin, douche bags like you piss all over themselves complaining about it. I have never heard anyone refer to President Obama as a God, I think you may have personal problems revolving around idol worship.
As far as MY weekend, I worked Saturday, and I probably accomplished more by Noon on Sunday than you do all week. So, go F yourself. If you are able to relax and enjoy yourself over the weekend, even though you live under the tyranny of Obama, you must be incredibly fortunate. I thought things were so bad everyone was home bound, poor and miserable. How could people be enjoying summer with the country in such terrible shape?

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#238 Jul 3, 2012
HaHaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose Jane Fonda aka Hanoi Jane is your heroin?!(female hero)
Hanoi Jane? How F-ing old are you? 97?

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#239 Jul 3, 2012
You are the idiot wrote:
lEt,s be clear: YOU are the IDIOT and LOSER. So you have an excuse for your god Obama's religious beliefs? LOL. You need excuses and lies to allow your mentally deranged mind to continue to worship Obama? You and your mother *re so dependent on the welfare dollar you worship a person known to be corrupt? How shallow and pathetic!
<quoted text>
Mr. Idiot, it's nice to see at least you NEVER repeat yourself. BLAH BLAH BLAH
Jillian

Utica, NY

#240 Jul 5, 2012

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

New Hartford, NY

#241 Aug 28, 2012
Drug Dealer wrote:
<quoted text>Well when your baby's daddy was an alcoholic, and you're doing crack and smoking pot while pregnant, and your grandparents were taking acid in the 60's, you can't expect normal offspring can you ?
What a horrible thing to say.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#242 Sep 2, 2012
GreatWhiteHype wrote:
<quoted text>
What a horrible thing to say.
horrible? YES but its the truth.
The facts

Utica, NY

#243 Sep 2, 2012
Drug Dealer wrote:
<quoted text>Well when your baby's daddy was an alcoholic, and you're doing crack and smoking pot while pregnant, and your grandparents were taking acid in the 60's, you can't expect normal offspring can you ?
Sad to hear but this is our future as generations pass. Think back 50 years when things were simple, no cell phones, no computers, people interacting with each other. Fast forward 50 years where we are today and things are much worse. Now fast forward 50 years from today, and wow, thankfully I'll be dead!!

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

New Hartford, NY

#244 Sep 2, 2012
jdmdusa wrote:
<quoted text>
horrible? YES but its the truth.
Buddy I'm just saying...these are two young people, and they are both gone. Yea its obvious they had some problems. But don't speak of the dead like that man. Their daughter could grow up and see shit like this someday. You don't mean it; think before you opine.
pole jumper

United States

#245 Sep 3, 2012
GreatWhiteHype wrote:
<quoted text>
What a horrible thing to say.
Never heard of acid, on the clark side of the group just father raping all his daughters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creep priest in Farnkfoert 7 min Who cares 5
Texas Ebola Victim & Family Illegal Aliens 18 min Told Ya So 1
why cheat 20 min Who cares 2
ebola now in the usa 25 min hilliary u witch 8
Complete Canine in Rome (Jan '11) 40 min doggielover43 16
Cafe Florentine in New Hartford (Oct '13) 52 min tony m 8
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 53 min Knight Mom 8
Two arrested as part of prostitution sting at C... 4 hr fedup 33
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 5 hr Stupid 6
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 5 hr Stupid 31
Putrello & Sons "Andy" (Jan '10) 5 hr Jak 67

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]