of 11
Next Last

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#234 Jul 2, 2012
Repeat Info wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make a statement, be accurate and know what you're talking about. Regarding "His inability to fly an airplane without crashing (he did it twice)".# 1, He was trapped in his fighter jet aboard the flight deck of the carrier, USS Forestal, and had to be resqued do to a fueling mishap while awaiting takeoff. Not a crash!!! 2nd. He was SHOT DOWN over Laos during the Viet Nam War. So, you're saying that he, and all other pilots shot down during the wars, were shot down due to their inability to fly an airplane?!
doesn't ANYONE on this fricken site have a sense of humor. Sorry when I hear a grown Man thanking God for their individual triumph, I don't care if it is some jackass athlete, or Grammy winner, or POW I find it ridiculous, so I ridicule it. McCain handled his time as a Prisoner of War because our Tax Dollars paid to train him to do so. He should give credit where credit is due.
HaHaHa

Baldwinsville, NY

#235 Jul 2, 2012
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>doesn't ANYONE on this fricken site have a sense of humor. Sorry when I hear a grown Man thanking God for their individual triumph, I don't care if it is some jackass athlete, or Grammy winner, or POW I find it ridiculous, so I ridicule it. McCain handled his time as a Prisoner of War because our Tax Dollars paid to train him to do so. He should give credit where credit is due.
And I suppose Jane Fonda aka Hanoi Jane is your heroin?!(female hero)
sounds like

Cortland, NY

#236 Jul 2, 2012
sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me.
You are the idiot

United States

#237 Jul 3, 2012
lEt,s be clear: YOU are the IDIOT and LOSER. So you have an excuse for your god Obama's religious beliefs? LOL. You need excuses and lies to allow your mentally deranged mind to continue to worship Obama? You and your mother *re so dependent on the welfare dollar you worship a person known to be corrupt? How shallow and pathetic!
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Mr.Idiot, President Obama is President of a Nation indoctrinated into Religiosity, he is the Leader of a Nation of weak minded morons like you, if he doesn't mention God, and Faith and wear a stupid American Flag Lapel Pin, douche bags like you piss all over themselves complaining about it. I have never heard anyone refer to President Obama as a God, I think you may have personal problems revolving around idol worship.
As far as MY weekend, I worked Saturday, and I probably accomplished more by Noon on Sunday than you do all week. So, go F yourself. If you are able to relax and enjoy yourself over the weekend, even though you live under the tyranny of Obama, you must be incredibly fortunate. I thought things were so bad everyone was home bound, poor and miserable. How could people be enjoying summer with the country in such terrible shape?

Level 7

Location hidden

#238 Jul 3, 2012
HaHaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose Jane Fonda aka Hanoi Jane is your heroin?!(female hero)
Hanoi Jane? How F-ing old are you? 97?

Level 7

Location hidden

#239 Jul 3, 2012
You are the idiot wrote:
lEt,s be clear: YOU are the IDIOT and LOSER. So you have an excuse for your god Obama's religious beliefs? LOL. You need excuses and lies to allow your mentally deranged mind to continue to worship Obama? You and your mother *re so dependent on the welfare dollar you worship a person known to be corrupt? How shallow and pathetic!
<quoted text>
Mr. Idiot, it's nice to see at least you NEVER repeat yourself. BLAH BLAH BLAH
Jillian

Utica, NY

#240 Jul 5, 2012

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

New Hartford, NY

#241 Aug 28, 2012
Drug Dealer wrote:
<quoted text>Well when your baby's daddy was an alcoholic, and you're doing crack and smoking pot while pregnant, and your grandparents were taking acid in the 60's, you can't expect normal offspring can you ?
What a horrible thing to say.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#242 Sep 2, 2012
GreatWhiteHype wrote:
<quoted text>
horrible? YES but its the truth.
The facts

Utica, NY

#243 Sep 2, 2012
Drug Dealer wrote:
<quoted text>Well when your baby's daddy was an alcoholic, and you're doing crack and smoking pot while pregnant, and your grandparents were taking acid in the 60's, you can't expect normal offspring can you ?
Sad to hear but this is our future as generations pass. Think back 50 years when things were simple, no cell phones, no computers, people interacting with each other. Fast forward 50 years where we are today and things are much worse. Now fast forward 50 years from today, and wow, thankfully I'll be dead!!

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

New Hartford, NY

#244 Sep 2, 2012
jdmdusa wrote:
<quoted text>
horrible? YES but its the truth.
Buddy I'm just saying...these are two young people, and they are both gone. Yea its obvious they had some problems. But don't speak of the dead like that man. Their daughter could grow up and see shit like this someday. You don't mean it; think before you opine.
pole jumper

United States

#245 Sep 3, 2012
GreatWhiteHype wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of acid, on the clark side of the group just father raping all his daughters
rogerthat

Syracuse, NY

#246 Sep 3, 2012
pole jumper wrote:
<quoted text>Never heard of acid, on the clark side of the group just father raping all his daughters
everyone one needs to watch there mouth have some damn respect ok cuz none of you know them its the crazy a%^% men who fight over one girl when there are millions out there R.I.P ky
You all need lives

Long Island City, NY

#247 Sep 24, 2012
Did any one of you even know TJ or Kylie? Doubt it. Im not saying what Tj did was right at any means but if you are smart enough to realize what has happen you would realize people DO NOT ACT LIKE THIS FOR NO REASON. No one just murders the girl they love and then themselves for no reason. Obviously something had lead up to this action. If you knew Tj you would know this is the last thing ever expected of him. He has friends/family who are still trying to figure out why he did this. Put yourselves in their shoes too. Tj loved his daughter she has NOTHING to do with this. No one really knows where she was standing at the time were u inside the house? no. Im sure with all the rage and anger built up he was not thinking about his daughter being there at the time. No one knows how tj or kylie felt for eachother or what their relationship was about.You all need to grow up whats done is done and they both should rest in peace. They are gone but they will not be forgotten. Have some respect.
fact

Boston, MA

#248 Dec 30, 2012
I knew the both of them tj was in love with Kylie and no one would have thought this would happen Kylie was full of life always smiling went above and beyond for her daughter and so did gunz Kyle comes ffrom a great family that has always stuck beside her poor tj was left years ago with taking care of his brother and little sister while his parents were on the streets after crack he didn't have the greatest life but in all it doesn't give him the right to walk into Kylies house and kill her And himself in front of gabby it is a horrible situation and they will both be missed dearly and thank god there daughter is with Kylie family that will make sure she receives the help and her family during this time rip Kylie
RIP

Utica, NY

#249 Dec 31, 2012
The last post says it all. Thank God Kylie's family has limited through the courts any contact the little girl will ever have with the Andersons.
live in nu

Utica, NY

#250 Dec 31, 2012
House has been empty ever since this went down. Where are they staying and what are they going to do with the house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are police shooting people 4 hr real criminals 5
low water levels at hinkley ? 6 hr Boat less 5
A third term for Obama 7 hr More Facts 59
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 9 hr thomas g 19
Instead of Lions 11 hr Georgie 7
West Side Dental North Utica (May '12) 12 hr chipped tooth 6
Bernie sanders 18 hr Abby 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages