First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dead wrong

Carthage, NY

#23 Feb 7, 2014
Cliquey wrote:
<quoted text> that's because at MW, they come from MONEY!
My girls dance a mwpi, and we DO NOT come from money. I work hard at TWO jobs and my gross income from those TWO jobs amounts to 48,000 a year. It's called 'managing your money' and stop trying to be a "JONES' A lot of that goes on at MWPI. They all try to outdo one another, and everyone thinks their child is better than the other. Their are a few 'moms' in particular. my girls love what they do and DO NOT plan to be career dancers, so as long as they like it, I will continue to work TWO jobs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dance Ballerina dance

Carthage, NY

#24 Feb 8, 2014
dead wrong wrote:
<quoted text>My girls dance a mwpi, and we DO NOT come from money. I work hard at TWO jobs and my gross income from those TWO jobs amounts to 48,000 a year. It's called 'managing your money' and stop trying to be a "JONES' A lot of that goes on at MWPI. They all try to outdo one another, and everyone thinks their child is better than the other. Their are a few 'moms' in particular. my girls love what they do and DO NOT plan to be career dancers, so as long as they like it, I will continue to work TWO jobs.
And you are right on. I am a single mom with two young girls in dance, and I sacrifice a lot to keep them there, because they love it. They play summer minor and little leagure and one plays soccer. I don't understand al the cockiness and jealousy that these moms display. I don't hang around to know enough, tho I see it. I drop them off , and go about my business, believe me, I have much to do, owning a small business. Mothers need to sop competing with one another, because from what I see and hear, IT IS NOT THE KIDS. It is the moms.
Bizarre

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 8, 2014
Sounds like you make a few bucks to afford all that your kids are in. Good for you.
Holly

New Hartford, NY

#26 Feb 8, 2014
Bizarre wrote:
Sounds like you make a few bucks to afford all that your kids are in. Good for you.
I'm sure, that plus child support
dance ballerina dance

Carthage, NY

#27 Feb 9, 2014
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure, that plus child support
not that it is any of your business, but NO child support. I wantMy children are my life, and they are well worth it. NOTHING from him. He does not see the children,,,by his choice. It is called 'managing your money wisely' and sacrificing.
Holly

New Hartford, NY

#28 Feb 9, 2014
dance ballerina dance wrote:
<quoted text>not that it is any of your business, but NO child support. I wantMy children are my life, and they are well worth it. NOTHING from him. He does not see the children,,,by his choice. It is called 'managing your money wisely' and sacrificing.
That us pretty admirable. You should be proud of yourself. Your girls will always remember how much you sacrificed and did for them
amw

United States

#29 Jul 29, 2014
Mackenzie solo
Old team vs new team
rank

Utica, NY

#30 Jul 29, 2014
Yassy wrote:
All your kids suck at dance and should quit. I'm a dance mom and proud my kid won third place ribbon and best personality at competitions. I was so proud I cried because she beat all your kids! And her costume didn't come from the dollar store like your kids (I handmake her costume with fabric from Joanne's) You all are just angry Italians !!!
and they are fat and disgusting....eeeeeewwwww
dmw

United States

#31 Jul 29, 2014
Mackenzie 1st
New 1st
Old 2nd
dmw

United States

#33 Aug 10, 2014
Cathy team 2nd
Cathy duet 1st
Maddie n Gino 2nd
Abby team 1st

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 3 min Ya mad bruh 40
Utica Nano in the news 16 min Ya mad bruh 21
Bob C from National Grid 27 min smokin 19
St. E's vs Nurses 39 min Someone who knows 16
Keeler caller Mario is Cretin 1 hr Cretin Unglued Lol 12
Mayors $20,000 raise 1 hr Support Change 37
Carbone Sold 1 hr Judu 18
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 3 hr Mina 264
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 8 hr Sgt Shultz 37

Utica Jobs