New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

all YOU dance moms out there, lay off and let your children be children and have fun, because, in the end,it doesn't amount to a hill of 'ants'..I believe ya all know who ya r!
maundy mandy

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

these moms are living their dreams thru the daughters, LOL
Jazzy

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

Sounds like some jealous competition out there! My daughter loves to dance and is great at it. I'll move mountains to make sure she gets to dance as much as possible. Besides, dance, like any other sport, teaches self discipline, self confidence, keeps kids out of trouble and keeps them fit. I'm glad my child gets the opportunity to dance, just like I did !
The Dance Queen

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

ballerina baby wrote:
all YOU dance moms out there, lay off and let your children be children and have fun, because, in the end,it doesn't amount to a hill of 'ants'..I believe ya all know who ya r!
they are all here at Munson Williams
Cindy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Its not just there....and if you think the mom's are bad the girls are just as bad, attitudes think there kids are the best and they are no better than anyone elses, and with the girls if you don't attend school with them they barely talk to you. My daughter gets along with everyone kids in school love her, would not hurt a fly and when she goes to dance its like she is an outsider by most of the kids, but she is not the only one and we have been doing compeitive dance many many years. The kids get the attitute from the wanna be moms.
Proud dance mom

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

My daughter dances competitively and we do not have these issues. Our studio does not allow this drama and will not tolerate it. It's NOT every studio or every dance mom/child. There are brats and bullies everywhere and in every sport, not just dance.
moms

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

What about the fat mom's that dance after the kids get done? Lord help us. Act your age!
sorry

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Proud dance mom wrote:
My daughter dances competitively and we do not have these issues. Our studio does not allow this drama and will not tolerate it. It's NOT every studio or every dance mom/child. There are brats and bullies everywhere and in every sport, not just dance.
Get in the REAL world, mom. IT happens EVERYWHERE! Take off the blindfold.
Proud dance mom

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

sorry wrote:
<quoted text>Get in the REAL world, mom. IT happens EVERYWHERE! Take off the blindfold.
No blindfolds here, maybe you should switch studios!
hey lady

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Proud dance mom wrote:
<quoted text>
No blindfolds here, maybe you should switch studios!
I believe you are on a dreamy planet...IT REALLY is everywhere..you just turn a blind eye AND ear to it..Wake up and sniff something other than coffee!
Drama

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Just sayin my friends and myself save the drama for the stage. I'm sure it happens Sometimes but it's not a chronic thing at our studio. I'm not blind or Naieve. Our girls are like family and treat each other as such. Their teachers frown upon this behavior and have made it very clear to the children and the parents that it is not tolerated. Again, if your studio is this bad you should probably shop around .
Yassy

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

My kid is the best all others just give up!!!!!
SASSY

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Yassy wrote:
My kid is the best all others just give up!!!!!
so ya think??? my daughters are BETTER than any!
Denise

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Who is YOUR Abby?!
Dumb blonde

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

You all sound like a bunch of middle aged women living through their daughters who have absolutely nothing else to do with your time. This is the most ridiculous thread ever. Get a life. Get a hobby. Do something productive. Your kids deserve a better example
Cliquey

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

The Dance Queen wrote:
<quoted text>they are all here at Munson Williams
that's because at MW, they come from MONEY!
Former dancer

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Dumb blonde wrote:
You all sound like a bunch of middle aged women living through their daughters who have absolutely nothing else to do with your time. This is the most ridiculous thread ever. Get a life. Get a hobby. Do something productive. Your kids deserve a better example
Dance is my child's sport. No different than my son playing football. She dances. She loves it. As long as she is working hard and respectful to her dance teammates and teachers, and still getting awesome grades, then she can continue to dance. If she wanted to quit- she could quit.
Tappy

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

FYI the show is scripted! Quit watching so much Lifetime! It's not really like that! At least not where we dance
well lady jane

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Tappy wrote:
FYI the show is scripted! Quit watching so much Lifetime! It's not really like that! At least not where we dance
tell it to all those freaky dance moms, including me...IT truly does happen everywhere, your dance shop included. Don't kid yourself.
Yassy

Newport, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

All your kids suck at dance and should quit. I'm a dance mom and proud my kid won third place ribbon and best personality at competitions. I was so proud I cried because she beat all your kids! And her costume didn't come from the dollar store like your kids (I handmake her costume with fabric from Joanne's) You all are just angry Italians !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Uticas Apple Store 1 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 23
How do you forgive your cheating husband 2 hr city 8
Who Is Christian Winthrop 3 hr Bobbytheaddict 11
How can Zecca run 3 hr Voter 1
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 3 hr UticaNY 5,590
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 163
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 71
Someone needs to report abuse for "Bobby Lies a... 4 hr cretin riggie 26
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 4 hr cretin riggie 55
Irish Fest 5 hr slapanut 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••