Whitesboro vs Clifton Park
Its that CNY Breath

Gouverneur, NY

#57 Aug 10, 2013
Its that CNY Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Poor stupid inbreed utikcans.
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
And my breath smell like Cliffy's azzzwhole.

Cretin
Wboro

Ithaca, NY

#58 Aug 10, 2013
Number of opposing baseball players assaulted by multiple players from your hometown American Legion team during district playoffs:

Whitesboro-1
Clifton Park- Not sure but I would guess zero
Obsessed fools

United States

#59 Aug 10, 2013
Uticans and the people from that area are ignorant whiny egotistical losers if you step back and look at any of them. They obsess on instantly gratifying themselves at the expense of their children's future.

Not that you could really argue that children raised in cny actually have much of a "future" there in the redneck racist backwoods it has always been.
Obsessed fools

Gouverneur, NY

#60 Aug 10, 2013
Obsessed fools wrote:
Uticans and the people from that area are ignorant whiny egotistical losers if you step back and look at any of them. They obsess on instantly gratifying themselves at the expense of their children's future.
Not that you could really argue that children raised in cny actually have much of a "future" there in the redneck racist backwoods it has always been.
I, Cretin, am an obsessed hate filled mancrrrraaaapppper sucking troll. Can you feel it CNY? Can you feel that?
Lol

Albany, NY

#61 Aug 12, 2013
My third favorite thread. Lol

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#64 Jun 6, 2014
My third favorite thread.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#65 Jun 6, 2014
This is now my third favorite thread.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#67 Jun 7, 2014
My third favorite thread today.
comparison

South El Monte, CA

#68 Jun 7, 2014
Why don't you compare your pos city to mine :). Lol enjoy your life in CNY. Its all the same in upstate.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#69 Jun 7, 2014
comparison wrote:
Why don't you compare your pos city to mine :). Lol enjoy your life in CNY. Its all the same in upstate.
And where is that?
comparison

Los Angeles, CA

#70 Jun 7, 2014
Look at your schools. Even new hardford has better schools that Clifton park I can't believe you are on here bragging about your upstate NY town. How bout we both post pics of our tax reports from this year with our personal information blanked out. You are a used car salesmen dude a fat balding used car crook lol. Come on , let's post our incomes I make 3x what your no life 80 hour work week brings you. Lol let's go fat boy.
ROLOL LMAO

Whitesboro, NY

#71 Jun 7, 2014
That dump can't afford paint and those shacks are a joke.

Chafton dump.

Even the failures from there spend there life living on Utica topix not chafton dump.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#72 Jun 7, 2014
comparison wrote:
Look at your schools. Even new hardford has better schools that Clifton park I can't believe you are on here bragging about your upstate NY town. How bout we both post pics of our tax reports from this year with our personal information blanked out. You are a used car salesmen dude a fat balding used car crook lol. Come on , let's post our incomes I make 3x what your no life 80 hour work week brings you. Lol let's go fat boy.
Umm..no they don't but keep trying. And I know I make more than you and you don't live in California? How do I know this? You're the same fool that tossed around that I worked 80 hours before. You live in utica big guy. Keep bouncing from proxy to proxy to try and entertain yourself you fraud.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#73 Jun 7, 2014
My second favorite thread.

Hey Trashy I'm here working and killing time. What's your excuse for riding the black c on a Saturday all day long?m lol!!!
comparison

Los Angeles, CA

#74 Jun 7, 2014
Let's post tax returns big guy. You in here boasting about how you're rich - what are you afraid of?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#75 Jun 7, 2014
comparison wrote:
Let's post tax returns big guy. You in here boasting about how you're rich - what are you afraid of?
Go right ahead. It's your dare. You post first big guy and make it recognizable. Put my screen name in hand writing right across the front of it. Let's see it tough girl.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#76 Jun 7, 2014
My favorite thread.
comparison

South El Monte, CA

#77 Jun 8, 2014
It figures the guy who brags about wealth won't post anonymous info about his taxes. I'm sure your wife is a 10 and you live in a mansion too. Everyone is a big deal on the Internet!
comparison

South El Monte, CA

#78 Jun 8, 2014
Enjoy spending the rest of this summer day sitting inside posting on the internet! Have fun in beautiful central new York

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#79 Jun 8, 2014
That's what I figured "comparison". Go ahead and post yours tough girl. It's your dare so you first. It should be say like you claimed right?
This is my second favorite thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First source federal union 7 min GetAClue 8
News Utica businessman charged with arson in car exp... 11 min Authority Figure 1
Black lives matter. 14 min Authority Figure 3
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 29 min Save the train 119
Todd Hunter 1 hr New Oneida county 8
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr DaveSmith 2,228
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 1 hr I vote 4 4
Turning stone 11 hr Damn Indians 50

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages