four Utica boys arrested for first de...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SUNY

Groton, NY

#27 Apr 11, 2014
They perps all attend SUNY Brockport. Nice pub for the college.
yup

Utica, NY

#28 Apr 11, 2014
Wktv said they're still in jail.
the biebs

Utica, NY

#29 Apr 11, 2014
They look like a bunch of losers
Bubba

Schenectady, NY

#30 Apr 11, 2014
Bubba says donu wooryz nun boutz Demz bois eyez takes good care a demz bois in need.
Eyes amz hauny just a thinkin bout dem boiz nows maker me a reel hawd!!!!!!
Michael Faraday

Utica, NY

#31 Apr 11, 2014
Chemistry majors I presume?
alfrede

Utica, NY

#32 Apr 11, 2014
Michael Faraday wrote:
Chemistry majors I presume?
No. Physics majors.
Carthage, NY

#35 Apr 11, 2014
rich white boys who use a BB gun??? OMG please someone bring back some real crooks.. these white boys are killing me
Schultz

Frankfort, NY

#37 Apr 12, 2014
SUNY wrote:
They perps all attend SUNY Brockport. Nice pub for the college.
Partipelo goes to Brockport, Hobika at Geneso, Guarno and Laske at MVCC...they ar enot all rich kids......
college graduate

Utica, NY

#38 Apr 12, 2014
You go to college to learn , not to hold up drug dealers !!
ohyeah

Utica, NY

#39 Apr 12, 2014
Schultz wrote:
<quoted text>
Partipelo goes to Brockport, Hobika at Geneso, Guarno and Laske at MVCC...they ar enot all rich kids......
Yes, but they are all corrupt and stupid. Lasek was arrested when he was in high school for stealing a street sign on Proctor Blvd in broad daylight. Stupid. Thief. Hobika has bad genes and the same goes for the other two. There were raised badly and the inevitable has happened. No surprise.
dysfuntional

Syracuse, NY

#43 Apr 12, 2014
is that the Holland Patent/Camden DEGENERATE disguise they have on in the photos?
wilber

Syracuse, NY

#46 Apr 13, 2014
they should have been charged with impersonating a holland patent person!
Joanne

Troy, NY

#47 Apr 15, 2014
ohyeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but they are all corrupt and stupid. Lasek was arrested when he was in high school for stealing a street sign on Proctor Blvd in broad daylight. Stupid. Thief. Hobika has bad genes and the same goes for the other two. There were raised badly and the inevitable has happened. No surprise.
I know the parents of the Partipelo boy...they are very good people & they raised their son to be a good person. Now I know some of you people that have half a brain out there can see that at times good kids do bad things...whether it is peer pressure or just plain stupidity. It happens. Also the Guarno parents are good people as well as the Lasek boy's mom. Don't judge. You have no right to be so mean. Look in your own backyards.
jen

Utica, NY

#48 Apr 15, 2014
I hope the parents learned a lesson.. that would be not to judge others!
Joanne

Troy, NY

#50 Apr 15, 2014
Uh Oh Riggies wrote:
Go see Vincent Guarnos dad at carbone cadillac for all of your "luxury" car needs. Daniel guarno will include a free BB gun with every purchase.
Please don't judge dan on his continued coke abuse or previous jail time. He's a good guy. Lol!!!
Obviously you are a bitter person. Apparently Danny did something that you didn't like, or perhaps has something you want. Either way you look like a loser for consistently berating him on here. Grow up loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling out Joleen Ferris (Oct '08) 2 min Mushroom Stamp 99
Hillary's Landing Strip 4 min Hard On 6
QUAD C Nano Heroin Addiction Center 4 min Bingo 2
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 5 min Wrong 47
Proctor football 6 min D3 sons 3
TRUMP looked so stupid. 9 min Jesus 58
Where's Roann Hiding? 9 min Sloeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 32
Utica coffee what do you think of them 51 min cycle 28
Nano Uodate 2 hr In Denial 139

Utica Jobs