Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Ladies it is not the other woman's fault when you catch your man in a lie about talking to another girl. They will lie & deny even if the proof is in front of them. It's your fault for taking him back & letting him make a fool of you!
AMEN

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Amen amen so true!
Monica Lewinsky

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Yes, obama lies and the moron women still support him. Women have no sense at all.
heartless

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Pathetic wrote:
Ladies it is not the other woman's fault when you catch your man in a lie about talking to another girl. They will lie & deny even if the proof is in front of them. It's your fault for taking him back & letting him make a fool of you!
you sound wounded, get a life
Pathetic

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

heartless wrote:
<quoted text> you sound wounded, get a life
Not me I'm smarter than that. just sick of hearing the same thing over & over but yet these women go back & blame the other woman involved.
ND Grad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Dave Manolescu should be top on this list!!!!!
Fools

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Pathetic wrote:
That's why men do it. Because they know these stupid women will stay with them. No self respect.
Same Ole

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

You see this all the time on topix. Men lying Women lying. You reap what you so. they stay with each other because neither has self respect or their own identity. Then we hear Im never getting married or be committed. I want my independence. A good partner is someone who embraces your independence. Its one of the the traits I love about my partner. he doesnt need me, but wants me for the right reasons. Guys want to prowl around and women want to be sluts and call it NSA relationships or my favorite friends with benefits. What a shallow way to live. Open marriages, disrespect for each other. What else would you expect other than lies. Pathetic. If your partner lies to you, they have no respect for you.
King of Lies

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Once again.....see ALL topix related to John Husnay!
Remember

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Relationships are like garage sales. From far way, it looks like it could be interesting. But, up close it's nothing more than a ton of shit u don't need.
Pathetic

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Remember wrote:
Relationships are like garage sales. From far way, it looks like it could be interesting. But, up close it's nothing more than a ton of shit u don't need.
That's A Good One! Ahhahaha
Bigliar

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

My friends ex is a huge liar. Not only did he lie to her and cheat. Now since they finally broke up he's telling people she cheated. Also ladies be on the lookout. His name is Dave G. He's on match.com and all his info is a bunch of bull. He's not 42 or 43 as he claims he's 48. He is not divorced. He actually has never been married actually never wants to be and has not one but 3 different mothers for his 5 kids (not 3 as he says) Always called his last girlfriend his wife. She had the ring but after 8 years of being engaged she got rid of it. Then was still stupid for staying another 3. Anyway ladies be careful. He is seeing a few of you around the area so don't think you are anything special.
has to be

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

Bigliar wrote:
My friends ex is a huge liar. Not only did he lie to her and cheat. Now since they finally broke up he's telling people she cheated. Also ladies be on the lookout. His name is Dave G. He's on match.com and all his info is a bunch of bull. He's not 42 or 43 as he claims he's 48. He is not divorced. He actually has never been married actually never wants to be and has not one but 3 different mothers for his 5 kids (not 3 as he says) Always called his last girlfriend his wife. She had the ring but after 8 years of being engaged she got rid of it. Then was still stupid for staying another 3. Anyway ladies be careful. He is seeing a few of you around the area so don't think you are anything special.
Are you talking about Dave Giglio?
KLB

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

dave g. he's a joke. believes his own lies.
Bigliar

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

KLB wrote:
dave g. he's a joke. believes his own lies.
Yes he does. So watch out ladies
Bigliar

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Ummmmm He is dating a few ladies. Trust me. You are NOT the only one. If you think it's nuts you do not know the man at all. I won't confirm or deny if that's who you think it is. He's a great friend but beware if you date him. He's a BIG LIAR!!!
Blondie

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Ok I'm going to admit something I was the other woman once. Yes, I was seeing a married man. I recently found out this PIG was cheating on
Me also. But... Karma bit him in the ass. He slipped up and his wife busted him . My heart was broken until I found out all the facts. I laughed so hard to learn he was busted. Best revenge ever.
Table for one

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Why would anyone want to date a married man or woman. I still dont get it.
Table for one

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

REvenge would be his wife filling your vagina with concrete. thats revenge
Blondie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Table for one wrote:
REvenge would be his wife filling your vagina with concrete. thats revenge
yeah yeah yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sreggin still looting stealing babies to ra pe ... 47 min SREGGINGGY 2
WHAT has GORILLA NOSE STEAL WOOL HAIR AND SAYS ... 50 min SREGGINGGY 2
To The Resident Topix Racist 51 min SREGGINGGY 2
Italians (Feb '10) 1 hr Ape 36
Giggers gon wild 1 hr Gon 5
Utica desperate Wikipedia page (Dec '10) 1 hr Onto 16
utica aud 1 hr Its Maintenence 54
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 2 hr Proctor 38
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 2 hr KUCLER 91
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 9 hr Much Better 33