First Prev
of 4
Next Last
anotheronebonedb ylarry

Lake Placid, NY

#63 Aug 8, 2011
been their wrote:
<quoted text>i don,t like the guy either ,but you full of shit
Time will tell regarding the outcome of any investigations. I don't know about the BATF, but the state and tax investigations are plausible.
Irene

Utica, NY

#64 Nov 17, 2011
Is this piece of garbage finally gone?
Crossfire

AOL

#65 Nov 18, 2011
Anyone have an update?
Ruined DFTF

Rome, NY

#66 Nov 19, 2011
What happened to the "King of BS" Larry Joseph? I heard the DFTF is under new ownership and that they are clearing out DFTF members lockers. If true, this is good news for the club. If Larry is no longer involved in the range and management that actually cares about it takes over, we may once again have a decent indoor place to go shooting again!

http://parisgunclub.com/index.php...
Sage

Utica, NY

#67 Jan 10, 2012
Is this Mike Joseph's brother we are discussing??
Jim

Newark, NJ

#68 Jan 10, 2012
Big man
CORNELL MAYE

Wake Forest, NC

#69 Jan 11, 2012
yank wrote:
<quoted text>the enhancements allow you to qualify with any agency that offers the qualification course innys you dont have to go to your own i qualify yearly with the rockland county police acadameyandthe qualification is accepted everywhere in ny and the country have not have had a problem flying in and out of multiple jurisdictions and states including the american virgin islands with a handgun.the only airports that have local police check your creds are nys airports and i have never had to show more than retired officer id and shield i have had several state troopers tell me to carry my real shield with retirement id instead of the retirement shield as thats all they tend to look at and it is legal after retirement to carry your shield if they let you keep it or a dupe also as an aside anybody qualified to train police officerscan offer a course for requal outside of the agency so long as they use state or agency guidelines the 2010 enhancements made the qual issue easier
Sorry yank you do not know what you are talking about. Your right about maintaining your certification with an agency after retirment as I have done. Your wrong about flying arm and just showing your sheild. You must be approved by an agency and provide a fed number that is provided to each LEO agency and changes often for security purposes. You are not getting thru any airport checkpoint just showing your sheild. I can tell you that with certainty because I work part time as a police officer at RDU international and travel all over the world and I am very aware of what credentials and paper work you need to fly arm.

As far as Oneida Co pistol permit office is a joke controled by the same political people that I know so well. Over a decade and nothing has changed in that county just a few faces. God bless!

No it should not take 4 months to get a pistol permit, when your criminal history can be run in 3 seconds. What a joke!
yank

Cortland, NY

#70 Jan 11, 2012
wasnt talking about flying armede cornell was referring to you can take your gun any where with proper certs and your id and shile in your checked baggage unloaded and boxed per tsa guidelines..the only people who can fly armed on or off duty are feds or othre leo's on duty with faa letter..as far as the original topic of this goes the range in deerfield was sold for taxes to paris gun club who are in the process of rehabbing g it and mold abatement
CORNELL MAYE

Wake Forest, NC

#71 Jan 11, 2012
LMAO AT MYSELF I REALLY SHOULD USE SPELL CHECK. LOL
CORNELL MAYE

Wake Forest, NC

#72 Jan 11, 2012
yank wrote:
wasnt talking about flying armede cornell was referring to you can take your gun any where with proper certs and your id and shile in your checked baggage unloaded and boxed per tsa guidelines..the only people who can fly armed on or off duty are feds or othre leo's on duty with faa letter..as far as the original topic of this goes the range in deerfield was sold for taxes to paris gun club who are in the process of rehabbing g it and mold abatement
Ok Yank you are on target, but it is not a letter just a flying arm form, looks like a boarding pass. For the most part you are right so I won't split peas with you! LOL
yank

Cortland, NY

#73 Jan 11, 2012
no prob we did some work together back in the original weed and see days with all the love interagency cooperation brings, i hear u on that spell check i shouldnt type forst thing in the morn
Carl

Saddle River, NJ

#76 Sep 10, 2013
Irene wrote:
Is this piece of garbage finally gone?
Nope! Still embarrassing everyone he is seen with!!
baffoon

Utica, NY

#77 Jun 28, 2014
CORNELL MAYE wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry yank you do not know what you are talking about. Your right about maintaining your certification with an agency after retirment as I have done. Your wrong about flying arm and just showing your sheild. You must be approved by an agency and provide a fed number that is provided to each LEO agency and changes often for security purposes. You are not getting thru any airport checkpoint just showing your sheild. I can tell you that with certainty because I work part time as a police officer at RDU international and travel all over the world and I am very aware of what credentials and paper work you need to fly arm.
As far as Oneida Co pistol permit office is a joke controled by the same political people that I know so well. Over a decade and nothing has changed in that county just a few faces. God bless!
No it should not take 4 months to get a pistol permit, when your criminal history can be run in 3 seconds. What a joke!
is he the riggie
fake riggie

Cobleskill, NY

#82 Aug 4, 2014
wondering wrote:
Does he still run the pistol permit classes
and is he a god teacher
ask Reggie he may know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers, Students Call For Governor Cuomo To F... 8 min Teacher 255
Sex W/ Teacher 8 min Tony 9
UPD's Union Scumbag wants MORE $$ from YOU! 9 min Reap - Sow 16
Vince's u-pull-it is worthless (Jul '12) 11 min Jake 36
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 16 min Repeat offender P... 29
Notice!! Smokers who congregate around store en... 16 min Jake 16
Uticans Qualified for Nano 23 min CNY Law Excrement 5
Why's did ND trying to hide -PIonish- underage ... 4 hr Proof 7
parents of ND teach girls drinking and getting ... 10 hr 8 bottles of 12
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 12 hr julius 535
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]